Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

fwiw i once successfully checkraised gallo in night baseball, a game of perfect information. pretty sure he beat me in the hand, though.
That was the best game ever. I mean, not the baseball game itself, but that specific game.
  • Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

In what game though?
I would say any game. mostly omahaI would say Lorraine Love taught you well in Omaha checky loland yes go Hawks
If Daniel personally apologizes to me in his blog I would consider coming back to FCP
lol i remember this guy i was more a fan of FWP but gman was fairly amusing if i recall
If Daniel personally apologizes to me in his blog I would consider coming back to FCP
If that's the case then I'm glad he won't.
wattup GLampshade. nice to have you back. the forum was definitely well under its quota of people with delusions of grandeur, but you should bring us right back in line.
never
And if my penis was 4 feet long, I would pass out every time I got an erection.
  • 5 months later...

While playing in a MTT I decided to waste some time and read this thread. Q's cats were great and all but this comment actually made me laugh so hard I bit my cheek and spit my beer out simultaneously. So, thank for that.

If there were an actual dick measuring contest going on, I could have put an end to this long ago.

I wish this site would be more active with actual content. I would love to make some poker player friends that have good results. I have friends that play, but they suck so they are not the best to talk to about hands. I don't like all the big blog site (2+2) but I get on here occasionally and wish there was more content and not 20 something kids talking trash about irrelevant subjects. Actually I take that back. You guys crack me up sometimes.....

I wish this site would be more active with actual content. I would love to make some poker player friends that have good results. I have friends that play, but they suck so they are not the best to talk to about hands. I don't like all the big blog site (2+2) but I get on here occasionally and wish there was more content and not 20 something kids talking trash about irrelevant subjects. Actually I take that back. You guys crack me up sometimes.....
how do you expect me to discuss cards with you when your favorite game is 5 card stud? I don't think so buddy.
The classic "it's not me it's you" excuse.If you want content, try and provide your own content and you might get a response. You have 5 posts, you can't not post and criticize others for what they are posting.

Tanner has a point if you you want feedback post those hands in the strat section or in General people will respond.

The classic "it's not me it's you" excuse.If you want content, try and provide your own content and you might get a response. You have 5 posts, you can't not post and criticize others for what they are posting.
graphf.jpgI took the time to graph your contributions over your time here at the magnificant FullContactPoker and I'll tell ya Tanner, it's not looking good. Let me know if I can advise you on posting content or anything else. Good luck next year!
good sir, how dare you!I am well into my 30's!
good sir, how dare you!I am well into my 30's!
(x) 20 something guilty of talking trash about irrelevant topics :club:
calm down my boys lol
lol... when I joined I didn't post for about a year, so I guess I was at my best when I wasn't posting!and F you!! :club:
I WIN
(x) 20 something guilty of talking trash about irrelevant topics :ts
you whippersnappers don't know anything

If you are bored you can rail me at the FT of the $5 1r1a 8-game on stars.Edit: Too late, won it already.$120 for only 5 hours!!!!WOOOTTTThat is really going to help my ROI numbers