Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

this thread reminds me of the fact that wsox8 actually has a redeeming qualitymy whole perspective on reality is ruined once again
I haven't always been amazing in your mind? Something's wrong with that picture.
mehh hes still douche imo
Douches are the new cool. Get with it donk.
If that's not a cheap shot I don't know what one is.
Nothing I say should be taken seriously unless I tell you. Come on, Kurty....
remind me who the H are you loloh wait a Lurbz what to be, we have a troll already called lurbz don't need another
LOL rose im future feature member of the month of june and pure awesomeness...maybe if u were around back when fcp didnt suck at life u would kno my pure gold...also u mean lurbz is wannabee me if u havent noticed by now lurbz and i r only on at teh same time at 6 am for a reason i created that acct as a joke when i disappeared fyi.
look who the troll is in this thread
srsly qft... epic fail by rose
Douches are the new cool. Get with it donk.
pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u teh ghey sir
there's never going to be another thread this long in gen poker again.
i wouldn't say that just yet.
OOO PLZ COME BACK I ENJOYED U
but you never even had me.on a more serious note (apologies--i'm having a srs drunk for some reason), i think that the main reason so many people left fcp was that it became so ridic -ev to post strategy on a public forum (esp when one was so retarded as to sign up for poker forums with the same sn as ftp/stars, ahem), and when a lot of us migrated elsewhere for strat, the social part kind of migrated with us. tbh, i'd like to retain some sort of regularity of posting here, too, but it's a bit unwieldy to keep track of multiple forums, at least for me.
but you never even had me.on a more serious note (apologies--i'm having a srs drunk for some reason), i think that the main reason so many people left fcp was that it became so ridic -ev to post strategy on a public forum (esp when one was so retarded as to sign up for poker forums with the same sn as ftp/stars, ahem), and when a lot of us migrated elsewhere for strat, the social part kind of migrated with us. tbh, i'd like to retain some sort of regularity of posting here, too, but it's a bit unwieldy to keep track of multiple forums, at least for me.
was this jab at me??? if so plz in the i hate psu thread... on serious note i really dont blame everyone that left at time of 4bb (which i was apart of then i stopped poker altogether) it was def warrented...
was this jab at me??? if so plz in the i hate psu thread... on serious note i really dont blame everyone that left at time of 4bb (which i was apart of then i stopped poker altogether) it was def warrented...
lol, no, i meant me :club:.it just got to the point that i knew that a fair number of regs i played against regularly were reading all of my strat posts and advice and that it was costing me pretty significantly in terms of winrate. i had to change my general style a bit and quit posting publicly to get it back. i'm pretty sure a lot of others would say the same.
lol, no, i meant me :club:.it just got to the point that i knew that a fair number of regs i played against regularly were reading all of my strat posts and advice and that it was costing me pretty significantly in terms of winrate. i had to change my general style a bit and quit posting publicly to get it back. i'm pretty sure a lot of others would say the same.
nah i agree with u completely i nev post strat cuz a. i suck and b. i had nothing good to sayi just liked it better when everyone was on this forum cuz i enjoyed reading everything... like i read entire threads new challange/old challange ev thing and i enjoyed reading posts of rdonk and all others which is y i wish i was at 4bb still cuz i kno like 10 people here now lol... i was gonna apply again since im playing again and shit but i kno i wouldnt get in cuz no new members and im obv not best strat or nething so i wouldnt get in but i miss everyone i actually remember and i miss being able to do (at least in my mind) a good job at providing entertainment for other if they were having a bad day... when i came back and realized that everyone was gone it saddend me but i completley understand y it happend just wish i didnt become inactive and lose my 4bb act
  • Like 1
if you really want, i can come back.
that's cause people were reading and taking you seriously checky, dam I do miss you sick ass around here and Kat said to say Hi
It's not because of that, it's because you suck.
I will take checky vs you in a bet anytime you chicken lol his game vs yours, no comparisonand yes my game does suck I do admit thateven your game vs troyo I might take Ray vs you Gallo lol
I will take checky vs you in a bet anytime you chicken lol his game vs yours, no comparisonand yes my game does suck I do admit thateven your game vs troyo I might take Ray vs you Gallo lol
wooooooosh
  • Like 1
nah i agree with u completely i nev post strat cuz a. i suck and b. i had nothing good to sayi just liked it better when everyone was on this forum cuz i enjoyed reading everything... like i read entire threads new challange/old challange ev thing and i enjoyed reading posts of rdonk and all others which is y i wish i was at 4bb still cuz i kno like 10 people here now lol... i was gonna apply again since im playing again and shit but i kno i wouldnt get in cuz no new members and im obv not best strat or nething so i wouldnt get in but i miss everyone i actually remember and i miss being able to do (at least in my mind) a good job at providing entertainment for other if they were having a bad day... when i came back and realized that everyone was gone it saddend me but i completley understand y it happend just wish i didnt become inactive and lose my 4bb act
this posts leads me to believe that you are a 12 year old girl.kno cuz nev y :club:
In what game though?
:racistjoke:
fwiw i once successfully checkraised gallo in night baseball, a game of perfect information. pretty sure he beat me in the hand, though.