Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

cappy has herpes cappy has herpes ahhaaahahaa
shut up. He probably got them from you. I know y'alls hang out all the time.

hey don't pick on wsox8 he a sweetie lol, otherwise I will need to get involve :club:

i look sexy after the operation dont i?admit it you want a piece....
Wtf did you find a pic of jen harmon's mom in the first place?
hey don't pick on wsox8 he a sweetie lol, otherwise I will need to get involve :club:
I know he's a sweetie, I first read that on the men's room wall. Anti was in front of me, he can verify.
  • 10 months later...
Yes Gallo I am weird as you put (...) I also listen to those comments, because you knew what you were talking about and I wanted to fix my leaks
Wait, is this all a huge level?Also, who won the e-fight? i_like_mexican_guys_sticker-p217199079133408443qjcl_400.jpgA rare but well deserved declaration of love for our one and only Gallo!
fyplast day of work before two weeks in Vegas, bink
Dude, you just beat me like 112-3.Actually just found my suntan lotion to go lay outside on this sick half day to start a sick weekend in my bag from my march madness vegas trip. Was thinking about it happily.Soooo jealous.Oh, and my old vball buddies that still play USAV have nationals in phoenix and they just landed and are out golfing already...with a planned trip to vegas once it's done. Siiiiiiigh.

i got to page 30 and ive had enough for now. somewhere in late 2008 having a 5k+ post count, or being a winning player gave you a pass for being a complete douche. A few too many people took this too farway to go assholes you know who you are (i hope ...)how big of a pansy can you possibly be, tHat when you cant handle ONE persons opinion it causes you to create a whole new forum.

this thread reminds me of the fact that wsox8 actually has a redeeming qualitymy whole perspective on reality is ruined once again

mehh hes still douche imo
remind me who the H are you loloh wait a Lurbz what to be, we have a troll already called lurbz don't need another
remind me who the H are you loloh wait a Lurbz what to be, we have a troll already called lurbz don't need another
look who the troll is in this thread