Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

You're admitting to creating drama, but in your long post you say that's the last thing you'd want to do.MAKE UP YOUR MIND WOMAN
MAKE UP YOUR MIND MAN
LOLNH.
  • Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

You could of PM'd that
LOOOOOOOOOL
no, I'm just saying it's possible to be considered stalkerish w/o you necessarily WANTING to be involved with them like that and instead just wanting friendship or something, it's just being clingy. When people say that about you you just seem to bring up that you're in a happy relationship but that doesn't really have much to do with it imo.
Come on, you know better.
You could of PM'd that
<rim shot>
how are we all overlooking the fact that Lampshade is leavingthis is the greatest thread in the history of FCP
Nah, even the Tyler Salzburg sweater thread has this beat. A fairer statement would be "This thread has rejuvenated FCP". Cuz thankfully, it has. : o
no, I'm just saying it's possible to be considered stalkerish w/o you necessarily WANTING to be involved with them like that and instead just wanting friendship or something, it's just being clingy. When people say that about you you just seem to bring up that you're in a happy relationship but that doesn't really have much to do with it imo.
You know a little too much a stalking. lolDid you read/write a book on it or something? j/k
You know a little too much a stalking. lolDid you read/write a book on it or something? j/k
and you have a random pic of vt as your avatar which creeps him out?
He just picked a random triple crown champion and used their picture. VT just got lucky that he beat the odds and bigcoled didn't pick moorman1
So does FCP officially suck or not? The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!
reread the thread and you'll find your answer
Says the real stalker in this thread...I have asked you before why you have AG as your av, but you fail to answer. It is creepy...you should change it.
Yeah..that.
FYP you stalkerAlso Fargo is the real stalker here
No making fun of me when I can't answer....
all the more reason to ban him
QFT!
6 pages later and cappy is still a douchei dunno what gives....
Is that you in the avatar?on your knees with balls on your chin is not your best look son.

you know what? screw both of you.. Cappy.. what do you like wearing caps all the time or do you enjoy sucking on bottle caps or something? I don't get that. And antistuff, do you hate everything? Get over yourself, fucking drama queen

you know what? screw both of you.. Cappy.. what do you like wearing caps all the time or do you enjoy sucking on bottle caps or something? I don't get that. And antistuff, do you hate everything? Get over yourself, fucking drama queen
fuck the white sox and fuck kfc and fuck you