Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

Papa Bernstain always seems to screw things up doesn't he?
Papa is a good lovemaker or Momma has been gettin' around.whyismommymoaning.jpg

If I were trying to explain to someone what it looks like when a poker site dies I would take them to FCP.gl to all. it has been fun at times. gmanshade

It's been too many pages since someone has pointed out...This forum is out of control!

If I were trying to explain to someone what it looks like when a poker site dies I would take them to FCP.gl to all. it has been fun at times. gmanshade
Are you leaving? If yes then...studentski-party.gif
this may just save FCP!
Well aren't you Mr. Know it all? So you're saying if he said something like "Seriously, Rose can you please stop. I've asked you multiple times and I don't want to block your posts/messages but if that what it comes to then I will." I have no clue what he's said before but there's always a nicer way or maybe I just never want this thread to die. I have no clue.
a simple Pm to me would have done it just like someone sent me, many moons ago and I barely talked with him since. it would have worked, and If he said it didn't work then he is lying. I save most of my Pm's that are important. Yeah I tease him on the boards every once in a rare while but I think we are at a point that things are cool again at least I think so. Sure if I ever get to play poker with that degen it would be nice. He is a nice kid. I am for the record not stalking any one ty. I am happy with the man I have. Every Sunday I check out who is playing where and what as per the Sunday threads, and If I am playing on Pokerstars or full tilt I may pop in and say Hi and gl while I am there. As I did to Villus on Sunday when I was playing the Canada cup on FT. So if you have a personal issue with me don't post it on the boards take it up with me on a PM so I can personally deal with it. Rather than make a scene that looks like a drama lama thread and makes FCP a soap box drama or have Donk4life accuse me of wanting attention which is the last thing I really do want. So Gallo if you or others would of PM me like that in person , you and I both know that problem would have been solved long ago. Sometimes I don't see it blasted in my face on a board because I may take it too personally where in a PM I can reflect on it in a little more different manor and take it for the value it is worth and not like an attack as this looks like.
  • Like 1
a simple Pm to me would of done it just like someone sent me, many moons ago and I barely talked with him since. it would of worked, and If he said it didn't work then he is lying. I save most of my Pm's that are important. Yeah I tease him on the boards every once in a rare while but I think we are at a point that things are cool again at least I think so. Sure if I ever get to play poker with that degen it would be nice. He is a nice kid. I am for the record not stalking any one ty. I am happy with the man I have. Every Sunday I check out who is playing where and what as per the Sunday threads, and If I am playing on Pokerstars or full tilt I may pop in and say Hi and gl while I am there. As I did to Villus on Sunday when I was playing the Canada cup on FT. So if you have a personal issue with me don't post it on the boards take it up with me on a PM so I can personally deal with it. Rather than make a scene that looks like a drama lama thread and makes FCP a soap box drama or have Donk4life accuse me of wanting attention which is the last thing I really do want. So Gallo if you or others would of PM me like that in person , you and I both know that problem would of been solved long ago. Sometimes I don't see it blasted in my face on a board because I may take it too personally where in a PM I can reflect on it in a little more different manor and take it for the value it is worth and not like an attack as this looks like.
thanks for that Rose, but can you please, please, please, PLEASE, learn the difference betweenCould of and could'veCould of is wrong. Could've is short for could have. So you can use either 'could have' or 'could've', but not could of. Please learn the difference Rose and apply to your posts, because this annoys me to no end.Thank you
thanks for that Rose, but can you please, please, please, PLEASE, learn the difference betweenCould of and could'veCould of is wrong. Could've is short for could have. So you can use either 'could have' or 'could've', but not could of. Please learn the difference Rose and apply to your posts, because this annoys me to no end.Thank you
You always need more, don't you? You could of settled for that but noooo. You could of just ignored it.

original is corrected.

You could of PM'd that
how are we all overlooking the fact that Lampshade is leavingthis is the greatest thread in the history of FCP
at least my drama created some good for fcp weeeeeeeeeeee, gman gone, but for how long is the question
at least my drama created some good for fcp weeeeeeeeeeee, gman gone, but for how long is the question
You're admitting to creating drama, but in your long post you say that's the last thing you'd want to do.MAKE UP YOUR MIND WOMAN
You're admitting to creating drama, but in your long post you say that's the last thing you'd want to do.MAKE UP YOUR MIND WOMAN
only some drama, that I did not want to create in the 1st place j/s I was defending myself or trying to anywayPlus I didn't start it
lol @ "stalking" necessarily implying romantic interest, j/s
stalking , not implying romantic interest when your already involve with someone and has been for over 2 years lol.I get plenty of it ty very much
stalking , not implying romantic interest when your already involve with someone and has been for over 2 years lol.I get plenty of it ty very much
no, I'm just saying it's possible to be considered stalkerish w/o you necessarily WANTING to be involved with them like that and instead just wanting friendship or something, it's just being clingy. When people say that about you you just seem to bring up that you're in a happy relationship but that doesn't really have much to do with it imo.
no, I'm just saying it's possible to be considered stalkerish w/o you necessarily WANTING to be involved with them like that and instead just wanting friendship or something, it's just being clingy. When people say that about you you just seem to bring up that you're in a happy relationship but that doesn't really have much to do with it imo.
I guess I am going to keep a bit of distance and not be so clingy as you say. :club:
Or have I just lost touch with the "community" recently and I'm like all the people who always used to post, then stopped posting, and now posted it sucks?Pretty sure it's different this time.Let me know.Thanks.
Agreed, not sure what happened:(
That's really gonna slow this thread down. :club:
MAKE UP YOUR MIND MAN