Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

and lol at the irony of what this thread was originally about, and how it has turned into the most fun thing on here is several months.kudos to Gallo for being a genius

Never before today have I ever discussed the disparity of the mobneys. Totally not my nstyle. Gallo & some others reached a levelof douceness that I was unalble to ignore. I've had way too much to drink tonight to get too deep in this, but I think. a lot of guys (big posters} have knocked thenselves down a few knotches. FWiw. I'm a straight shooter. Take it or leave it. there are a lot of you guys that bring out the worst in people with provocation. Good work. keep it up. you're only helping your cause

and lol at the irony of what this thread was originally about, and how it has turned into the most fun thing on here is several months.kudos to Gallo for being a genius
So wait, you are saying it has sucked for several months?
Never before today have I ever discussed the disparity of the mobneys. Totally not my nstyle. Gallo & some others reached a levelof douceness that I was unalble to ignore. I've had way too much to drink tonight to get too deep in this, but I think. a lot of guys (big posters} have knocked thenselves down a few knotches. FWiw. I'm a straight shooter. Take it or leave it. there are a lot of you guys that bring out the worst in people with provocation. Good work. keep it up. you're only helping your cause
Ha, Rob he called you fat.
Ahhhh so you can say whatever you want, then have a pity party for yourself and blame it on the people that "provoked" you, while taking no responsibility of your own?I remember those days fondly, I was about 12 years old. Then I grew out of it as I reached adulthood.
Ahhhh so you can say whatever you want, then have a pity party for yourself and blame it on the people that "provoked" you, while taking no responsibility of your own?I remember those days fondly, I was about 12 years old. Then I grew out of it as I reached adulthood.
You were only 12? Man, that lasted until I was like 15 for me. :club:
no doubt you remember the "12" days well. You've hardly past them. I've yet to see evidence ofaduylthood. Gees Chgocubs......bring something. Damn this is lame. Who the f*** are you?I expected a lot more
Here ya gobaby%20bottle%20i%20stock1.JPGWould also like to add, I love how I am looking like a complete douche in this thing.
no doubt you remember the "12" days well. You've hardly past them. I've yet to see evidence ofaduylthood. Gees Chgocubs......bring something. Damn this is lame. Who the f*** are you?I expected a lot more
really, do yourself a favor and sit this one out champ; the drunk excuse only goes so farcubs' original post was what it was and many people commented on it; your rambling incoherence isn't changing anything or proving anything except that you can't hold your alcohol (I assume you were getting drunk on Macallan 18)

can we get balloon guys wallet so we can crush this scirpto guy once and for all.i mean i agree i didnt like the way gallos post was overly harsh but to try and make a point and then argue and bring up how much money you have is the most douchiest thing iv seen in this topic.Wow your rich .. good for you lmao.

can we get balloon guys wallet so we can crush this scirpto guy once and for all.i mean i agree i didnt like the way gallos post was overly harsh but to try and make a point and then argue and bring up how much money you have is the most douchiest thing iv seen in this topic.Wow your rich .. good for you lmao.
First...we are rich, we have a different way about us. We don't expect you people to understandSecond, my wallet is looking thin right now. All my money was tied up in real estate so I'm not rich anymore.Second-B I never was really rich, just comfortableThird, this could change quickly as I have figured out a way to get 4-5 million from the government.4th, no I will not share this secret.5th 4-5 million isn't rich either...just more comfortable

When the dick measuring contest is over could someone send me a PM? The testosterone in this thread is beyond absurd. I can't believe that the powers that be are not concerned with the lack of quality posters in this place any more. Hell, none of this is fun any more. I was looking forward to telling my poker buddies at work about the recent success of Zimmer and Silky "from FCP" but they'd take one look at this grade school sandbox shit and wonder why in the hell I even read this crap. Losing me as a poster, but mostly a lurker lately, isn't gonna mean a damn thing to the overall condition of this place. But someone SHOULD be concerned with the mass exodus from this place.

When the dick measuring contest is over could someone send me a PM? The testosterone in this thread is beyond absurd. I can't believe that the powers that be are not concerned with the lack of quality posters in this place any more. Hell, none of this is fun any more. I was looking forward to telling my poker buddies at work about the recent success of Zimmer and Silky "from FCP" but they'd take one look at this grade school sandbox shit and wonder why in the hell I even read this crap. Losing me as a poster, but mostly a lurker lately, isn't gonna mean a damn thing to the overall condition of this place. But someone SHOULD be concerned with the mass exodus from this place.
:club: women :ts And if you leave, you will be causing the downfall of this site.So you can't leave....all the plants will die
sadly many of the people that supposedly left took the time to come back to partake in this thread, which I agree is pretty disastrousyou hit the nail on the head re Zimmer; it is sad that a HUGE accomplishment like that has a quarter of the pages of this thread
don't dare claim most or least doucheness mase. you've got that locked up. I have however reached the end of my night. Good luck to you all. It;s been a great day on FTP_. Thank you all for your contributions. You are what great is. You are what makes this site what it is.........epic!!!P.S. Don't hate me becaus i'M rich. I worked damn hard for it!
sadly many of the people that supposedly left took the time to come back to partake in this thread, which I agree is pretty disastrousyou hit the nail on the head re Zimmer; it is sad that a HUGE accomplishment like that has a quarter of the pages of this thread
LEAVE
don't dare claim most or least doucheness mase. you've got that locked up. I have however reached the end of my night. Good luck to you all. It;s been a great day on FTP_. Thank you all for your contributions. You are what great is. You are what makes this site what it is.........epic!!!P.S. Don't hate me becaus i'M rich. I worked damn hard for it!
am I the only one who keeps reading his name as "Scriptoro?" :club:
don't dare claim most or least doucheness mase. you've got that locked up. I have however reached the end of my night. Good luck to you all. It;s been a great day on FTP_. Thank you all for your contributions. You are what great is. You are what makes this site what it is.........epic!!!P.S. Don't hate US because WE'RE rich. WE worked kinda hard for it!
fypSee you at the club.I think it's your turn to bring the $100 bills to light the cigars.My turn to bring the poor person for everyone to laugh at when they fight the dogs for $500 worth of T-bones
If there were an actual dick measuring contest going on, I could have put an end to this long ago.
  • Like 1
fypSee you at the club.I think it's your turn to bring the $100 bills to light the cigars.My turn to bring the poor person for everyone to laugh at when they fight the dogs for $500 worth of T-bones
Bring me to the club please. I want to live the dream.