Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

6 Members: Scriptpro727, rivergirl, fitzinabox, king_tanner, Tehtoe, wsox8Hey baby!
i missssssss you sooooooooo much!!!<3
awwww I miss you too. <3
Get a room!!
I've figured out how you guys have reached so many posts. you just keep on & on adding meaningless drivel tomeaningless threads. Wow.....what have I been missing all this time. Just when I've figured it all out I'm probably gonna get banned or at least majorly flamed. Have at it guys. Hurtme like you did Rose. BE A MAN!!!!!
Just to let you know.I own 10 taco/raspa/corn stands in the most prominent Mexican neighborhoods in Chicago. I pay my workers by providing them fake green cards, which I don't really spend money on because I have my uncle making them out of his basement. I don't pay taxes, well because I can do that because well I have 8 different IDs so the IRS will never catch me. I also run Rooster fights on the weekends, hence how I got my name, Gallo.Edit: I think I can get a Masters degree, I figure they're easier to make than green cards.
(picture of me rolling over on my stomach in total submission. } You sir are a god.thx for not decapitating me. (yet)Pretty good game running tho. wp.Can I get one of those green cards? I need some action.
Get a room!!
fyp
Yeah I have to reply to this one also.What do things aside from poker have to do with anything. The thread is titled "Can We Officially Say FCP Sucks Now." Last time I checked FCP is a poker forum even though there are off topic forums. What does your career have to do with anything. Just sounds like you are trying to showoff and let everyone on the forum know that you are more succesful than them.
If his thread had anything to do with poker it never would have blown up in the first place. be real. My success is mine, really has nothing to do with y'all. Just stating fact. If you have a ton of posts, does that make you succesful? I'd rather have teh $$$$.Just sayn'
6 Members: Scriptpro727, rivergirl, fitzinabox, king_tanner, Tehtoe, wsox8Hey baby!
i missssssss you sooooooooo much!!!<3
awwww I miss you too. <3
The most improbable friendship in the history of FCP continues...guy continually asks a girl on a male dominated forum to post a pic and doesn't say much else to her. She ignores him for months but like an adolescent child, he keeps saying "post a pic". Eventually this tactic somehow works and they now constantly e-flirt?I must be missing something.
If his thread had anything to do with poker it never would have blown up in the first place. be real. My success is mine, really has nothing to do with y'all. Just stating fact. If you have a ton of posts, does that make you succesful? I'd rather have teh $$$$.Just sayn'
None of your posts in this entire thread make any sense...just FYI

Pretty genius user name if I do say so myself, which technically, I just did.You see he is a medical professional and pro is short for professional, and in the medical world script is short for prescription.Scriptproamazing

Pretty genius user name if I do say so myself, which technically, I just did.You see he is a medical professional and pro is short for professional, and in the medical world script is short for prescription.Scriptproamazing
That doesnt explain the 727 though
So can we now officially say that fcp doesn't suckBut Chigaco does?
not a doc......couldn't settle for that salary.
The two richest guys on FCP!
not a doc......couldn't settle for that salary.
This is truly amazing. Cubs99 and I have a truly mutual dislike relationship and yet I can't help but side with him.How can you criticize others for e-thuggery while puffing your chest out and making unverifiable claims on the Internet. You sound like an imbecile. High salary or not. If you are drunk it might explain this behavior, but if not, I think you are the one that has the issues. Bragging about money is uncouth, which is why most actual wealthy people don't discuss it. I await your witty reply at my expense. I will get the tissues ready for what I am sure will be a truly hurtful comment.
This is truly amazing. Cubs99 and I have a truly mutual dislike relationship and yet I can't help but side with him.How can you criticize others for e-thuggery while puffing your chest out and making unverifiable claims on the Internet. You sound like an imbecile. High salary or not. If you are drunk it might explain this behavior, but if not, I think you are the one that has the issues. Bragging about money is uncouth, which is why most actual wealthy people don't discuss it. I await your witty reply at my expense. I will get the tissues ready for what I am sure will be a truly hurtful comment.
qft