Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

I'm sorry, which one of my posts were immature and/or insecure?
I'm too tired to look for it but I called you out about a year ago. Something about me being a noob& you being a tool. You even used my statement as your sig for a while. Not that you care I'm surebut not much has changed imo.

Just read the whole thread from beginning to end. Tbh, this is the rejuvenation FCP needed. This thread covered a wide range of topics that have been boiling underneath the FCP surface for the best part of a year now. Many of the posters that made GenPo what is was posted here. There weren't many of the ****in idiots that now seem to be commonplace on FCP. The guys who act like smartasses and flame 'newbs' despite only have 600 posts and being here less than a year.FCP was a great forum. I saw it as the perfect middle ground between the over-moderated, douche infested and arrogant 2+2 and the un-moderated, maniacal and idiotic NWP. Over the last 12 months, the moderating has still been top class imo (not too strict, but still quick to act when something over-board happens) but there seems to have been an increase of douches and idiots on the forum. More importantly, there seems to have been a decrease of good posters on the forum. I'm not just talking about posters going elsewhere (PokerHaus, 4BB) etc. but I seem to get the feeling that the 'regulars' of GenPo have been replaced, and the new 'regulars' are more douchey in personality and less experienced in the poker department. How can we improve this? I guess by just doing the simple things of posting better content.As for the whole Rose thing, personally, I find Rose really, really annoying. This does not mean she is a bad person and this does not mean I wish her harm. She is sick, so what. I wish her a speedy recovery but I still think she is annoying. I think the two other posts detailing why Rose is annoying absolutely hit the nail on the head. The only addition to those posts that I'd like to make is, her bad grammar and spelling along with lack of coherency is beyond annoying. Btw, do not see this as a needless attack on Rose. I am just stating my opinion on a topic that has been brought up in this thread.FCP Bob is a great moderator, but people seem to be a little too thankful. I appreciate what he does, but I don't want to have his babies or anything. The high school squabble was more than likely a level. If not, it was kinda funny and a little stupid/lame. Lame strat post <<<<<< this threadDrunken arguments in this thread, followed by the 'WTF happened here last night' comments the following morning were brilliant. Q's cat pictures were epic. Overall, quite an excellent thread.

Just read the whole thread from beginning to end. Tbh, this is the rejuvenation FCP needed. This thread covered a wide range of topics that have been boiling underneath the FCP surface for the best part of a year now. Many of the posters that made GenPo what is was posted here. There weren't many of the ****in idiots that now seem to be commonplace on FCP. The guys who act like smartasses and flame 'newbs' despite only have 600 posts and being here less than a year.FCP was a great forum. I saw it as the perfect middle ground between the over-moderated, douche infested and arrogant 2+2 and the un-moderated, maniacal and idiotic NWP. Over the last 12 months, the moderating has still been top class imo (not too strict, but still quick to act when something over-board happens) but there seems to have been an increase of douches and idiots on the forum. More importantly, there seems to have been a decrease of good posters on the forum. I'm not just talking about posters going elsewhere (PokerHaus, 4BB) etc. but I seem to get the feeling that the 'regulars' of GenPo have been replaced, and the new 'regulars' are more douchey in personality and less experienced in the poker department. How can we improve this? I guess by just doing the simple things of posting better content.As for the whole Rose thing, personally, I find Rose really, really annoying. This does not mean she is a bad person and this does not mean I wish her harm. She is sick, so what. I wish her a speedy recovery but I still think she is annoying. I think the two other posts detailing why Rose is annoying absolutely hit the nail on the head. The only addition to those posts that I'd like to make is, her bad grammar and spelling along with lack of coherency is beyond annoying. Btw, do not see this as a needless attack on Rose. I am just stating my opinion on a topic that has been brought up in this thread.FCP Bob is a great moderator, but people seem to be a little too thankful. I appreciate what he does, but I don't want to have his babies or anything. The high school squabble was more than likely a level. If not, it was kinda funny and a little stupid/lame. Lame strat post <<<<<< this threadDrunken arguments in this thread, followed by the 'WTF happened here last night' comments the following morning were brilliant. Q's cat pictures were epic. Overall, quite an excellent thread.
It is too late to geting into Q's summery so why bother.
I'm too tired to look for it but I called you out about a year ago. Something about me being a noob& you being a tool. You even used my statement as your sig for a while. Not that you care I'm surebut not much has changed imo.
please go away for another year
please go away for another year
just glad to be an insignificant part of a thread so epic our grandchildren will be talking about it. What does this have to do with you anyway?
just glad to be an insignificant part of a thread so epic our grandchildren will be talking about it. What does this have to do with you anyway?
if i give you $1 will you go away for another year?
if i give you $1 will you go away for another year?
hmmmm..............doubtful.And what does this have to do with you again?Come to think of it, I'll bet far more people have left this site because of rude immature people like you& chgo & that really nice guy gallo. You guys spend a LOT more energy tearing things down than youdo adding anything of quality. For gods sake grow the fu** up
looolz
hmmmm..............doubtful.And what does this have to do with you again?Come to think of it, I'll bet far more people have left this site because of rude immature people like you& chgo & that really nice guy gallo. You guys spend a LOT more energy tearing things down than youdo adding anything of quality. For gods sake grow the fu** up
Yeah, pretty sure we have never offered any strat advice or anything of quality anywhere on this site. I mean, you should know because you've been around for so long and have checked out/posted in the strat sections/threads on this forum.
looolzYeah, pretty sure we have never offered any strat advice or anything of quality anywhere on this site. I mean, you should know because you've been around for so long and have checked out/posted in the strat sections/threads on this forum.
Let's put it perspective Gallo. Since 2005 you have averaged 6 posts a day, every day. I'm all for loyalty & participationbut maybe you're a little too invested. I have a few years on you but I'll bet without a shadow of a doubt that my accomplishments far outweight yours. I've got more than 1 major college degree & own a very succesful business as amedical professional. Yea you're a better, more prolific poster, probably better at teh pokers, but as the rest of the world viewsyou, you are as they say.......lacking.Good night sir
Let's put it perspective Gallo. Since 2005 you have averaged 6 posts a day, every day. I'm all for loyalty & participationbut maybe you're a little too invested. I have a few years on you but I'll bet without a shadow of a doubt that my accomplishments far outweight yours. I've got more than 1 major college degree & own a very succesful business as amedical professional. Yea you're a better, more prolific poster, probably better at teh pokers, but as the rest of the world viewsyou, you are as they say.......lacking.Good night sir
jesus, talk about shooting yourself in the foot. Get ready to be torn apart
Any idea when the asskicking might begin?Edit: some of us have real jobs tomorrow
Ok, you have a "real" job? Cool. Most of us do. Please tell us more about how you are better than us because I want to feel bad about myself.
lol at that whole post. Like I said, you must know me very well.

I've figured out how you guys have reached so many posts. you just keep on & on adding meaningless drivel tomeaningless threads. Wow.....what have I been missing all this time. Just when I've figured it all out I'm probably gonna get banned or at least majorly flamed. Have at it guys. Hurtme like you did Rose. BE A MAN!!!!!

Yeah I have to reply to this one also.What do things aside from poker have to do with anything. The thread is titled "Can We Officially Say FCP Sucks Now." Last time I checked FCP is a poker forum even though there are off topic forums. What does your career have to do with anything. Just sounds like you are trying to showoff and let everyone on the forum know that you are more succesful than them.

Just to let you know.I own 10 taco/raspa/corn stands in the most prominent Mexican neighborhoods in Chicago. I pay my workers by providing them fake green cards, which I don't really spend money on because I have my uncle making them out of his basement. I don't pay taxes, well because I can do that because well I have 8 different IDs so the IRS will never catch me. I also run Rooster fights on the weekends, hence how I got my name, Gallo.Edit: I think I can get a Masters degree, I figure they're easier to make than green cards.

Just to let you know.I own 10 taco/raspa/corn stands in the most prominent Mexican neighborhoods in Chicago. I pay my workers by providing them fake green cards, which I don't really spend money on because I have my uncle making them out of his basement. I don't pay taxes, well because I can do that because well I have 8 different IDs so the IRS will never catch me. I also run Rooster fights on the weekends, hence how I got my name, Gallo.Edit: I think I can get a Masters degree, I figure they're easier to make than green cards.
(picture of me rolling over on my stomach in total submission. } You sir are a god.thx for not decapitating me. (yet)Pretty good game running tho. wp.Can I get one of those green cards? I need some action.