Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

awesomeness of the QCat weeeeeeeeeeeee

Too brilliant for words Q.Gallo, you're an absolute utter prick. No value to anyone here.OP, immature & insecure as ever.fwiwP.S. I love this place!
Gee, thanks. Glad I could be of non-service.I was just being honest. It's a shame we can't be honest around here.
Too brilliant for words Q.Gallo, you're an absolute utter prick. No value to anyone here.OP, immature & insecure as ever.fwiwP.S. I love this place!
beating_a_dead_horse.jpgAlso massively <3 Gallo for being one of the few real men in this thread
He is a good worker fwiw
Gee, thanks. Glad I could be of non-service.I was just being honest. It's a shame we can't be honest around here.
Seems to be very few backing you up. Honest or not......completely unnessesary. No doubt she's a little weird & an English teacher's nightmare, but to be way overboard hurtful like that doesn't say much for your character.Grow up or move on.Thanks.
Seems to be very few backing you up. Honest or not......completely unnessesary. No doubt she's a little weird & an English teacher's nightmare, but to be way overboard hurtful like that doesn't say much for your character.Grow up or move on.Thanks.
You'd be surprised.So then you agreed with my statements? Yep, no one's backing me up. Thanx.
You'd be surprised.So then you agreed with my statements? Yep, no one's backing me up. Thanx.
You're too big a douche to understand that it's your doucheness & insensitivitythat's the problem. Way out of line, immature & completely unnecessary.You could have expressed your thoughts just as effectively without being a prick.Saying she's a little weird is hardly agreeing with you.
You're too big a douche to understand that it's your doucheness & insensitivitythat's the problem. Way out of line, immature & completely unnecessary.You could have expressed your thoughts just as effectively without being a prick.Saying she's a little weird is hardly agreeing with you.
I seriously doubt you've interacted with Rose as much as Gallo has, so unless you have I'd suggest staying out of it. I personally haven't talked to her at all so I really don't have an opinion. If that crazy Mexican feels something then he has a right to express it. I don't think you should just call him out on something that is none of your business though.Edit: Especially something that is, in forum terms, already dead and buried
I seriously doubt you've interacted with Rose as much as Gallo has, so unless you have I'd suggest staying out of it. I personally haven't talked to her at all so I really don't have an opinion. I don't think you should just call him out on something that is none of your business though.
Honestly, I don't think you need to interact with her that much, just read the posts all around the site tbh.
Also massively <3 Gallo for being one of the few real men in this thread
I like being known as a fake man, so take that!
If we want to talk about being prickish, Scriptpro, you are fitting along nicely. Just sayin'
Call'em like I see them Fargo.If you want to defend the way he expressed himself go right ahead.Doesn't change my opinion. If Gallo is really a standup guy, I apologize. Personally, I wouldn't want to drop the soap in his vicinity.