Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

does she dance at your club?
no, but the linebacker-looking chick I call "LT" does. Worth the price of admission. ONCE.
BACONLUBE-tm-zzz_2961857B.jpg
If that's real, plz tell me it comes in barbeque flavor.. If they made studded condoms, would the studs be26_Bacos.JPG?
Is this thread worth reading? Can I get a synopsis?
Yes, it's a strangely compelling and dynamic version of a typical friday night drunk thread. There's no real way to sum it up, unless you wanted to call it like the "Fiji Rake Robber Grease Fire".
  • Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

I did not read all 26 pages. An example of a big problem here is a few weeks ago WhatAA posted a good thread about his life time ban at Harrah's, it had good post's and conversation then the Mod Nazi deleted it...what is up with that?...You'll never have a great forum when that goes on..
I AGREE 100%!!!!!
I AGREE 100%!!!!!
OK but from what I have read he asked that it be deleted.
your video is ****ing hilarity. Awesome and great job mayne!
Thanks!!! I really appriciate hearing that! *Sounds like a spammer* Rate it, comment it (on youtube) and subscribe...I'm going to try to get 100K (250K to shoot for the stars) subscribers on youtube. Why? Because I want to and I like the attention :club:
lol you're like the 3rd person to call me a douche, and I'm missing the joke. :club:foofa.jpgthis, however has definite douche-like properties.
You're a douche.
I feel we're at a typical page 14 lull in proceedings here.Can someone question someone else's sexuality, or call out a mod or something?Thanks fags.
Sure cum-sucker, whatever you say man.
?
&
Ban
i'd say we should physically exile you to some remote place that no one cares about, but you're already there so i'm out of jokes.EDIT: Which state is shittier, North Dakota or Iowa?
Adam is the only reason for North Dakota to be in the union
New US economic stimulus plan:Move Adam to South Dakota, sell North Dakota to Canada for $5.72 and a Snickers bar.
i'd say we should physically exile you to some remote place that no one cares about, but you're already there so i'm out of jokes.EDIT: Which state is shittier, North Dakota or Iowa?
Iowa AINECIt smells funny whenever I drive through
New US economic stimulus plan:Move Adam to South Dakota, sell North Dakota to Canada for $5.72 and a Snickers bar.
I'll just run the half-mile to Minnesota then you can nuke ND
Iowa AINECIt smells funny whenever I drive through
QFT on both counts.
I'll just run the half-mile to Minnesota then you can nuke ND
Nuking it will cost money. North Dakota is not worth it.
did we say we want him wait a minute, not worth the $5.72 and a snickers for sureoh wait North Dakota we will take I thought it was Adam geez!