Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

This is the best post bob's ever made.
Reason number two is the most awesome thing I've read in this thread.Number 3 is nice but none of us believe it.And IQ hit a homer like on page 6 or 8 or 3, depending how many posts per page you use.I use 17 per page, but it's because of a numerology chick I used to date and some stuff she got into my head that I can't release. That and mental images of Shaq naked.don't ask.
  • Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

well, except for maybe nutz
You have no idea how wrong that whole nutz is a fanboy thing really is.Nutz tried to kill me once in his car.True story.
You have no idea how wrong that whole nutz is a fanboy thing really is.Nutz tried to kill me once in his car.True story.
One of those Single White Female/Fatal Attraction things, where he just tried to kill what he loved, I imagine.
One of those Single White Female/Fatal Attraction things, where he just tried to kill what he loved, I imagine.
You could be right, he did invite me to sleep over with him and Bill in Vegas this year...

If Fargopoker was a stuffed animal I'd cut his head off and roll around naked in his stuffing.

Would he be a panda?
a sad panda, obv.But if he was truly a bear I'd imagine it to be a bit more like:1221767628_lolitrap_by_pedo_bear.jpg
hi
knew something was missing in this thread but wrong person lol, nice to see you Vt
You could be right, he did invite me to sleep over with him and Bill in Vegas this year...
:headhunginoutedshiveringinthecornerhumiliationface:

So I take it I shouldn't be looking foward to receiving the Featured Member of the Month anytime soon, huh?