Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

18 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)10 Members: lurbz, coug2828, HighwayStar, Tugglife2, babylondonks, Canuckickstan, Pivvy2001, tuckermitchell, Sportsmack, BlkJakShelakoh boy i can't wait to see who he's going to berate out of nowhere today!
<3 Lurbz
oh man so much epicness in this thread from last nite
I will need to reread it later for sure.But man, way too many took this thread way too seriously. For the record.
<3 Lurbz
hmmmm how many ppl in this thread were sober last night?
<----------------------------
Eh, it's pretty much all there is.
Heh I noticed. FCP could become a partner with UB, change it's primary colors to pink and purple (or worse for me, black and orange), start a weekly radio show with Micon as the host, and I still would be loyal. :club:
Heh I noticed. FCP could become a partner with UB, change it's primary colors to pink and purple (or worse for me, black and orange), start a weekly radio show with Micon as the host, and I still would be loyal. :club:
how bout them dodgers :ts
how bout them dodgers :club:
Bills is pissing me off blowing leads, and Broxton seems to be on a bender since making the all star team, but besides that I am almost satisfied. Even Russell Martin and Raffy have been less loser-like as of late, which makes me think Manny might have found an undetectable PED for them all to use. :ts
There are 3 reasons why this thread hasn't been closed.1. Somebody said something nice about me, I think it was on page 2.2. We're desperate for traffic and maybe somebody who is reading this will click on a Poker VT link and sign up.3. Balloon Guy posted in the thread and I can't close a thread that he's posted in.
This is the best post bob's ever made.
FCP is like the Mexico of the poker forum world... lots of people have escaped over the years, but it's also a fun place to go on vacation.
Excellent
thx guys
now Im worried
tswnho4bb. prtfmmttrfcp. jst.
hof
Highway wins
I'm very disappointed the fake Rose account hasn't made an appearance in this thread yet.
She's a real person. I think it's been confirmed.
nice
Here's my take: This forum has always died severely between feb. and the start of the WSOP, when we get bombarded by new blood and an insane amount of WSOP-related posts.That didn't happen this year. It's been really, really slow throughout the year in Gen Poker, and the WSOP didn't revitalize it at all. *Thats* the real problem, it has nothing to do with the other forums springing up, summer vacation, or whatever.It's just all fairly stagnant in GenPo.. Like Drawing Dead pointed out, OT is alive and thriving as always. It's just GenPo and the Strat forums that are essentially ghost towns.I don't blame Daniel really for any of it, because lets face it, we aren't here for Daniel. We'll cheer him on like mad when he's deep in something, check out his strat posts, and read his blog, but i think if we all look in the mirror, the vast majority of us would forget the blog for months at a time because our bookmarks would take us directly to the forums.FCP will always be home to me. It's where I first learned poker. Found the hideout. Learned mixed games. Ran like God in forum challenges. and met about 1,000 of the coolest cats you'll ever find.
douche