Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

How the hell did this end up at 11 pages? Drama-fest? Gonna read it now... sigh. fml.and eff you all on page 8. My scroll bar was so small I could barely click on it. f you all in the a while I b my l on some t's.

There are 3 reasons why this thread hasn't been closed.1. Somebody said something nice about me, I think it was on page 2.2. We're desperate for traffic and maybe somebody who is reading this will click on a Poker VT link and sign up.3. Balloon Guy posted in the thread and I can't close a thread that he's posted in.

I love Bob.
Me too. I'm also starting to wonder if every time you open FCP you search your own name just in case anyone has mentioned you. You appear to any thread involving you with startling speed :PAlso I see cubs99 reading, hi!
Me too. I'm also starting to wonder if every time you open FCP you search your own name just in case anyone has mentioned you. You appear to any thread involving you with startling speed :PAlso I see cubs99 reading, hi!
Hah. I should use the search function. It would save me countless hours of manually scanning for my own name. :club: But in honesty, this one I think was the other way around. I started typing my usual long-winded hippie response and I think Fighter saw my name at the bottom. Or it could just be a coincidence, I'm unsure. I'm glad you gave this info to FCP btw, I'll post wherever the population more thoroughly inflates my ego obv.Featured member and maybe a small shrine would probably get me back on FCP exclusively.
There are 3 reasons why this thread hasn't been closed.1. Somebody said something nice about me, I think it was on page 2.2. We're desperate for traffic and maybe somebody who is reading this will click on a Poker VT link and sign up.3. Balloon Guy posted in the thread and I can't close a thread that he's posted in.
So great!<3 Bob!
Thanks very much for posting this picture, I've always been a huge Michael Jordan fan.
YW......but I posted it cause Teddy's Mom is on the bulletin board in the back also.

Wow. Lots of passion here. The internet is important!My wife constantly rolls her eyes at the fact that I post on any kind of internet forum. This thread probably validates her disdain.Yet, I am stuck in the office on a beautiful Miami Saturday morning, and 22 pages of this ridiculousness has somehow made the sting of a weekend workday a little less painful. (We even got a virtual estrogen-slap fight between two high school acquaintences!)I think FCP is great and it has certainly provided me with valuable poker instruction, a virtual bar type place to debate sports and politics, and a chance to vicariously enjoy the amazing poker accomplishments of some of the more talented players on the forum. It also gives me a place to come share my trip reports (which I think people really enjoy). I enjoy that opportunity a lot since 99% of my friends/family know zip about poker and can only say things like "that sounds neat". (I have one law school buddy who is a 2+2er and is very good low stakes grinder but otherwise if I want to talk poker this is it.) It is good to have a place to come brag (even if my bragging is limited to 'hey, I finished 235th in my first WSOP event....min-cash baby!') when the stars align and I win some money.I find it odd that anyone would feel the need to start a thread trying to officially declare the FCP sucks. Why? If it is not your cup of tea, then that is ok. Nobody is putting a gun to your head. It comes off as an attack on people who still like it here. I also am amused to see people saying threads like these are the reason people have left FCP. Really? If I was out at a club, and a bunch of people ran into the club shouting over and over "This place sucks! Acknowledge that this club blows goats!", I probably would leave but not because the club itself sucked.I am sure 4/bb is great. A lot of their members are people whose posts I have really enjoyed over the years. But, it is counter-productive at best to come back here and try and rub people's noses in it. If you are truly upset by what you perceive as the decline of FCP, then try and do something to help it. If you truly think the forum is beyond saving, I dont think the right course is to act like you are enjoying dancing on FCP's grave.

But in honesty, this one I think was the other way around. I started typing my usual long-winded hippie response and I think Fighter saw my name at the bottom. Or it could just be a coincidence, I'm unsure.
Reads like this is why he earns the big bucks.

18 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)10 Members: lurbz, coug2828, HighwayStar, Tugglife2, babylondonks, Canuckickstan, Pivvy2001, tuckermitchell, Sportsmack, BlkJakShelakoh boy i can't wait to see who he's going to berate out of nowhere today!

Hah. I should use the search function. It would save me countless hours of manually scanning for my own name. :club: But in honesty, this one I think was the other way around. I started typing my usual long-winded hippie response and I think Fighter saw my name at the bottom. Or it could just be a coincidence, I'm unsure. I'm glad you gave this info to FCP btw, I'll post wherever the population more thoroughly inflates my ego obv.Featured member and maybe a small shrine would probably get me back on FCP exclusively.
Okay I'm going to build a temple and start the official DinkDonk religion. I will sell membership to this religion for a mere $999.95/month where we can all learn from the wise prophet. What are your thoughts, o illustrious leader?
18 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)10 Members: lurbz, coug2828, HighwayStar, Tugglife2, babylondonks, Canuckickstan, Pivvy2001, tuckermitchell, Sportsmack, BlkJakShelakoh boy i can't wait to see who he's going to berate out of nowhere today!
I'd hope it's me but I think I'm going to sleep soon
I'd hope it's me but I think I'm going to sleep soon
Out of everyone who has posted in this thread it's likely to be me.
DinkDonk gibler321 NoSup4Upocktdeuces aussiedonk Acid Knight Rdog vtlaxer09 BubbleboyTremomeyWhatgreatisTehtoe Gary212121 Cwik Bsmitty23 HighwayStar gilbertology IQCrash chgocubs99 AAsnake88 TheNakedBellairedrew KHSPoker21 tskillz187 trussdude empythree seacucumber cubsfan44 FARGOpokerND yourboygsarida Sheiky Daperch gigidyking1305 buckettucker senninantistuff Troyomacalbertoflamingo CJW-LFCstaniv Bull62 outsider13 AimHigher dms26 Whatever checkymcfold dreamcrusher28Cappy37 gobearsrvrchsrhtr Deftones150 jkalib Dictius Agent_Smithy Speedkills SyousTrueAce13 AcesOnFire pokerqueen07 fighter Gallo Rocketpoker828 ah2388 Ouch8s Stupidhead TrueFX Zimmer4141 babylondonks The Lobster JordandanegeMerby

I still think it's funny Snamuh isn't on the above list. 25227.JPGI want to join someone's gang, as long as I can wear shirts this fabulous under my jean jacket.FCP may suck right now, but it will never suck as much, or for as long, as the Chicago Cubs. Who can't understand their anger and frustration?

all of you are fags
Wow. Lots of passion here. The internet is important!My wife constantly rolls her eyes at the fact that I post on any kind of internet forum. This thread probably validates her disdain.Yet, I am stuck in the office on a beautiful Miami Saturday morning, and 22 pages of this ridiculousness has somehow made the sting of a weekend workday a little less painful. (We even got a virtual estrogen-slap fight between two high school acquaintences!)I think FCP is great and it has certainly provided me with valuable poker instruction, a virtual bar type place to debate sports and politics, and a chance to vicariously enjoy the amazing poker accomplishments of some of the more talented players on the forum. It also gives me a place to come share my trip reports (which I think people really enjoy). I enjoy that opportunity a lot since 99% of my friends/family know zip about poker and can only say things like "that sounds neat". (I have one law school buddy who is a 2+2er and is very good low stakes grinder but otherwise if I want to talk poker this is it.) It is good to have a place to come brag (even if my bragging is limited to 'hey, I finished 235th in my first WSOP event....min-cash baby!') when the stars align and I win some money.I find it odd that anyone would feel the need to start a thread trying to officially declare the FCP sucks. Why? If it is not your cup of tea, then that is ok. Nobody is putting a gun to your head. It comes off as an attack on people who still like it here. I also am amused to see people saying threads like these are the reason people have left FCP. Really? If I was out at a club, and a bunch of people ran into the club shouting over and over "This place sucks! Acknowledge that this club blows goats!", I probably would leave but not because the club itself sucked.I am sure 4/bb is great. A lot of their members are people whose posts I have really enjoyed over the years. But, it is counter-productive at best to come back here and try and rub people's noses in it. If you are truly upset by what you perceive as the decline of FCP, then try and do something to help it. If you truly think the forum is beyond saving, I dont think the right course is to act like you are enjoying dancing on FCP's grave.
dude, that's what I just said