Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

Edina is a summer town? You've got your facts mixed up dude.Sorry, I've been a grinder since I was 17.Sorry, I normally use spell check. My spelling is pretty horrible with out it. So, touche'.Whatever. How long have you been grinding 50nl?Adam, you make dscoot look cool.
I was talking about Detroit Lakes.Seriously when did you become such a lameball. We used to be tight and now all you do is bitch about everything. You think you are so cool because you have progressed at a quick rate. I hope one day it all catches up to you and you realize what you have left behind.
  • Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

Seriously when did you become such a lameball. We used to be tight and now all you do is bitch about everything. You think you are so cool because you have progressed at a quick rate. I hope one day it all catches up to you and you realize what you have left behind.
I left behind a nerd in Fargo and that's all.
I left behind a nerd in Fargo and that's all.
See...what does that even mean? Are you implying I am a nerd and this somewhat is supposed to bother me?Get a grip on reality, Ryan...We aren't in high school anymore. Time to grow up from a mental standpoint and quit acting like a child. It is irritating. Your posts' logic gets lost in the nonsense you post with it.
See...what does that even mean? Are you implying I am a nerd and this somewhat is supposed to bother me?Get a grip on reality, Ryan...We aren't in high school anymore. Time to grow up from a mental standpoint and quit acting like a child. It is irritating. Your posts' logic gets lost in the nonsense you post with it.
Hey Steve Erkil, your mangina is showing.If this was high school I'd be pushing you into a locker and dry humping your girlfriend.
Hey Steve Erkil, you mangina is showing.If this was high school I'd be pushing you into a locker and dry humping your girlfriend.
You'd prob be too high to get it up.
Seriously...go fuck yourself.
Whatever dude, I tried. Have fun bowling with your fat, sweaty friends.
FWIW, that is pretty close to how it actually went down, and very few people who applied have not been approved. There is no 4bb/FCP battle. Most of us post in both places. Almost everyone over there has positive feelings about FCP and most of them have said so in this thread. This has just been a little family therapy session. We can all go back to normal when this thread disappears in the morning.
Amen to that Vb
............................................________....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,.............................,.-”...................................“-.,.........................,/...............................................”:,.....................,?......................................................\,.................../...........................................................,}................./......................................................,:`^`..}.............../...................................................,:”........./..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\................................`:,,...........................`\..............__.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...................................,wtf is this shit?
awesome work actually

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I also think that it would be a significantly -EV life decision to start a feud and alienate a community which I used to be a happy member of. Burning bridges rarely has much upside. I hope that the atmosphere at FCP can be improved to a point that it's as enjoyable to post here as it used to be and I'm sure that if that happens, more of my personal posts will find their way here than the current rate. Something that people lose in all of these arguments over which forum is better is that there is nothing magical about any forum which inherently makes it better than another. I know there are small things like the swear filter or whatever, but those are pretty negligible factors imo. What's important to any message board is the content which it contains. As the posters, we contribute literally all of the content to our respective forums. If 4BB is better than FCP, it's just because the members of that forum are posting better content. So obviously if we want to improve FCP, we, as posters, simply post better content, spark better discussions, ask better questions, and generally improve our quality as individual and collective posters. I know all that sounds rather grand, but I'd say it'd be pretty simple for each poster to simply make a conscious effort to improve their "forum persona" by a bit. Just think of how much better this place would be if Kurt tried to combine his 400 pointless posts into 20! Or if cubs99 wasn't so moody! Or better yet, if Vtlaxer quit altogether!What a paradise this place could be again.

• Like 1

This thread started out gay, but quickly becasem a runaway train of gay, heading to Gaysville carrying a huge load of gaysauce, wtf...Nostalgia will be the death of us all.