Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

imo alot of the "elitist" talk is coming from people perceiving it that way in the first place and not by the actual actions of the members...obv it's kind of taken a turn for the worst in the last few pages but yeah.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

what about the ppl on 4bb that were never fcp?
looking at the list that was posted, I can pretty much guarantee that the overwhelming number of members of 4BB were/are FCP. that argument is the equivalent of you making a joke account on 4BB and claiming it's someone who was never FCP.
P1010003.JPGThat is a grease fire. Please proceed to find one (or make ur own) and jump in it.Thanks,"the real" King ........1305
You are so funny. Since you're back does that mean we will be blessed with another state of the forum address. You are so ****ing important that I would love to hear it. I mean so many people on FCP truly care about whether you decide to post here or not. Here is the thread I'm talking about. King if you hate FCP so much please start another thread like this since we care about you so much.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=133930&hl=Pretty much, if you died nobody would care. I hate to say it but this is an internet forum. Take your state of the forum address and shove it up your ass. please don't post here anymore.
looking at the list that was posted, I can pretty much guarantee that the overwhelming number of members of 4BB were/are FCP. that argument is the equivalent of you making a joke account on 4BB and claiming it's someone who was never FCP.
depending what u mean by overwhelming tht list was people who have posted the 1st monthly results graph obv. alot more people have joined since Feb and alot of them being non-fcp
imo alot of the "elitist" talk is coming from people perceiving it that way in the first place and not by the actual actions of the members...obv it's kind of taken a turn for the worst in the last few pages but yeah.
i agree, it's 1:30 am so my vocab's a bit off, but the way it began with RDog pretty much pulling a "I'm taking my ball and going home, screw you guys" and creating it and initially only bringing along his "playground friends", to fit with the metaphor, it makes it quite difficult not to perceive them as being a bit elitist. there was no big deal like that when other groups have made their own forums/groups. that's mainly where the view comes from.
You are so funny. Since you're back does that mean we will be blessed with another state of the forum address. You are so ****ing important that I would love to hear it. I mean so many people on FCP truly care about whether you decide to post here or not. Here is the thread I'm talking about. King if you hate FCP so much please start another thread like this since we care about you so much.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=133930&hl=Pretty much, if you died nobody would care. I hate to say it but this is an internet forum. Take your state of the forum address and shove it up your ass. please don't post here anymore.
Were you picked on as a child? Or better yet, as an adult?
lol, wp rocketI really hope that people come to post on FCP to be friendly and help people get better. But I think lately (definitely in the strat forum) people take things much more personal and don't look to actually improve their game. Everyone starts getting pissy b/c a more skilled player is telling them a correct play or something. I think that has also drove away at least the better players. And no, not every better player quit posting to post on 4bb.Again, FCP is a sweet place, but everyone has to stop trying to argue at any moment possible
It's okay, you can call me a dick. I just get frustrated when people who can't beat 10nl are giving advice to proper strategy. I def don't know it all and there are a ton of players better than me. However, most of those players don't post in the strat forum. I know Cobalt and Tskillz still post and they have a better tolerance to the retardedness of a lot of it. I don't. Whatever. Just take my posts for the strat content and tone out the bitchyness. People who know me well (and there are a few people who post here that do) know that I'm not a mean person.
Internetawesome.jpg
Don't let Dutch see that pic
well....ok, nh :club:
Aww I'm sorry, e-sex to make up for it?
Yeah this, I don't really see any of the "4bbers" being particularly elitist, some of them may be coming off that way though, I don't know. I'm having too much fun to notice or care.

dear king thirteeeeeeeeen OH five and gallo, and watgrateis. i heart you all. the nend. also. dont pla kings cup with hard alcy. painflully drunk. also. i migrated to fourbb cuz, cthread bounced. i like cthread. peeeps like lurbs and rgerwcdeags talking shit. asdhfahfkdshf so drunked. asesoeme. whatevs. glglglgl. fcp was my start. 2bb is my next stop. no hate for either. but lack of sick posters like huan carlos avacado. and hoooooooosier. and kingthirteenohfive. that sickmness makes it hard to pass up. but bobbbbbbbbbb pulls foc fcp. gggngggnggngggnnngngngnggggnnngggngngngngnnnngggggngngngngngn

Were you picked on as a child? Or better yet, as an adult?
Nope. I sure as hell would not alert the forum if I decided not to post here ever again though. Next time please just leave instead of typing a bunch of bullshit that nobody cares about.
dear king thirteeeeeeeeen OH five and gallo, and watgrateis. i heart you all. the nend. also. dont pla kings cup with hard alcy. painflully drunk. also. i migrated to fourbb cuz, cthread bounced. i like cthread. peeeps like lurbs and rgerwcdeags talking shit. asdhfahfkdshf so drunked. asesoeme. whatevs. glglglgl. fcp was my start. 2bb is my next stop. no hate for either. but lack of sick posters like huan carlos avacado. and hoooooooosier. and kingthirteenohfive. that sickmness makes it hard to pass up. but bobbbbbbbbbb pulls foc fcp. gggngggnggngggnnngngngnggggnnngggngngngngnnnngggggngngngngngn
winnarrr
It's okay, you can call me a dick. I just get frustrated when people who can't beat 10nl are giving advice to proper strategy. I def don't know it all and there are a ton of players better than me. However, most of those players don't post in the strat forum. I know Cobalt and Tskillz still post and they have a better tolerance to the retardedness of a lot of it. I don't. Whatever. Just take my posts for the strat content and tone out the bitchyness. People who know me well (and there are a few people who post here that do) know that I'm not a mean person.
haha, I'm not taking anything the wrong way suh. And this is what I'm talking about...no I don't post in NLHE cash (b/c I haven't played since today), but I was talking in general. See reference to Tehtoe's Rail call when GMJ was there too. There are a lot of tourny things that get argued.I'm saying things get much more personal here, where on 4bb (and I'm not comparing, so you people who say it...**** off) it is more of trying to make people better.
this might be the first logical/best post of this thread.
Nope. I sure as hell would not alert the forum if I decided not to post here ever again though. Next time please just leave instead of typing a bunch of bullshit that nobody cares about.
lololololol. sear-ee-uz-biz-nesz
depending what u mean by overwhelming tht list was people who have posted the 1st monthly results graph obv. alot more people have joined since Feb and alot of them being non-fcp
those people obviously aren't the ones who have come back to post about it, how great it is compared to fcp, or the ones who created it in the first place. and we aren't speaking about them. we're posting about the ones who have come back just to say how much they think 4BB is superior, when in reality, 4BB is just a cousin of FCP that grew after setting up its own establishment.the entire premise of 4BB was that it was the people from FCPs challenge threads - which simply grew too large for anyone new to honestly join it and know what the hell was going on anyway. it allowed them to organize it better and make a better strat place - which is awesome, i agree with it, and that was part of RPs purpose - but the way in which it was done was as if those people had become "too good for FCP", per se, and rather than simply creating that forum for strat, decided to make a huge stink of it and how they were leaving to this "better" forum.
Yeah this, I don't really see any of the "4bbers" being particularly elitist, some of them may be coming off that way though, I don't know. I'm having too much fun to notice or care.
*******Edit: Whoever said 4BB>FCP due to the chat filter was spot on
i agree, it's 1:30 am so my vocab's a bit off, but the way it began with RDog pretty much pulling a "I'm taking my ball and going home, screw you guys" and creating it and initially only bringing along his "playground friends", to fit with the metaphor, it makes it quite difficult not to perceive them as being a bit elitist. there was no big deal like that when other groups have made their own forums/groups. that's mainly where the view comes from.
Trust me, it's not just his friends, I'm Highway's Gallo's King's there.It's just more the people who posted in the c-thread, there was nothing to stop anybody from contributing there.
YOU'RE VERY MEAN AND I DON'T KNOW YOU WELL!
those people obviously aren't the ones who have come back to post about it, how great it is compared to fcp, or the ones who created it in the first place. and we aren't speaking about them. we're posting about the ones who have come back just to say how much they think 4BB is superior, when in reality, 4BB is just a cousin of FCP that grew after setting up its own establishment.the entire premise of 4BB was that it was the people from FCPs challenge threads - which simply grew too large for anyone new to honestly join it and know what the hell was going on anyway. it allowed them to organize it better and make a better strat place - which is awesome, i agree with it, and that was part of RPs purpose - but the way in which it was done was as if those people had become "too good for FCP", per se, and rather than simply creating that forum for strat, decided to make a huge stink of it and how they were leaving to this "better" forum.
All I wanna do is have a little fun before I die.
You aren't good enough for 4bb
Who did this? Link?