Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

Reread the thread and tell me if you see the irony in this statement. Why do the 4bb guys feel the need to come here just to start shit? Pretty pathetic. I for one am glad i am not part of their community that they put on some kind of pedestal.
i feel like i need to shower after i say this but im in total agreement with fitz here
  • Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

Reread the thread and tell me if you see the irony in this statement. Why do the 4bb guys feel the need to come here just to start shit? Pretty pathetic. I for one am glad i am not part of their community that they put on some kind of pedestal.
no FEL ( **** everybody's life) Pass the tequila this way please
I think this answers your question... j/s
Why are you even bothering posting here? I know you are trying to be funny, but you aren't. I've read several of your posts on 4bb talking shit about FCP. If you hate it so much why do you keep coming back here? Go **** yourself. Also, I loved your thread when you decided to alert everyone when you decided to leave. I'm sure there are several people who truly cared. **** you.If I ever decide to leave I'll make sure to make a thread about it. Because I'm that full of myself.
[x] 4bb haters
[x] 4bb haters
Where in my post did I show that I had a problem with 4bb? Just because I don't like a couple members doesn't mean I don't like 4bb.
go run off to your little private forum elitist
go be in more makeup
Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.
5bf > 4bb
should prop bet this
If this thread is deleted I'll be very sad because my post count and thus my penis will be smaller :club:

ok, that pic is going to make me redact my "this thread sucks." LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where in my post did I show that I had a problem with 4bb? Just because I don't like a couple members doesn't mean I don't like 4bb.
P1010003.JPGThat is a grease fire. Please proceed to find one (or make ur own) and jump in it.Thanks,"the real" King ........1305
[x] 4bb haters
idiot.there's plenty of ways to have a private forum without putting it on an elitist pedestal - RP is a prime example, dead as it may be for the time being.we didn't say "we need something better", we said "we need something for us". i know damn well that it's not even close to FCP - but it's still there, it can still be used (and will, soon), and doesn't have the "we're taking our ball and going home" attitude to it.a group is a group, a community is a community. 4BB isn't any better than FCP, it's just painted that way by a group of idiots who like to believe it is - you're all the same people who were here before, just as RP is. same people, never-changing elitist attitudes.
too badi'd have gotten to sleep on time tonight if you had.
Oh well.
Agreed. King and Gallo come off as huge ****ing idiots in this thread.
Fitzy, you're not even around that much to know.
idiot.there's plenty of ways to have a private forum without putting it on an elitist pedestal - RP is a prime example, dead as it may be for the time being.we didn't say "we need something better", we said "we need something for us". i know damn well that it's not even close to FCP - but it's still there, it can still be used (and will, soon), and doesn't have the "we're taking our ball and going home" attitude to it.a group is a group, a community is a community. 4BB isn't any better than FCP, it's just painted that way by a group of idiots who like to believe it is - you're all the same people who were here before, just as RP is. same people, never-changing elitist attitudes.
what about the ppl on 4bb that were never fcp?