Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

Hi Im drunkI know I missed proabably all the quality posts... I'm not going to read this whole thing.But there have been several threads about where did everyone go, and FCP is going downhill etc. All I have to say is if you don't like it take off, you know where 4bb is. Go post there and don't come back. Especially King1305. I'm the only King here. If you hate FCP so much stop coming back here.

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of ****in' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ****in' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!
Hi Im drunkI know I missed proabably all the quality posts... I'm not going to read this whole thing.But there have been several threads about where did everyone go, and FCP is going downhill etc. All I have to say is if you don't like it take off, you know where 4bb is. Go post there and don't come back. Especially King1305. I'm the only King here. If you hate FCP so much stop coming back here.
I'm drunk too, but it's worth reading.
I really really really really really really really fucking hate you.Oh and:
RakeRobberFCPbanner3.jpgRakeRobberFCPbanner3.jpgRakeRobberFCPbanner3.jpgRakeRobberFCPbanner3.jpgRakeRobberFCPbanner3.jpgRakeRobberFCPbanner3.jpgRakeRobberFCPbanner3.jpgRakeRobberFCPbanner3.jpgRakeRobberFCPbanner3.jpgRakeRobberFCPbanner3.jpgRakeRobberFCPbanner3.jpg

just think if all the accounts in OT had rakeback (not the people, the accounts because everyone knows there's only like 10 people plus Voldemort in OT).

I really really really really really really really fucking hate you.
Why are you even bothering posting here? I know you are trying to be funny, but you aren't. I've read several of your posts on 4bb talking shit about FCP. If you hate it so much why do you keep coming back here? Go **** yourself. Also, I loved your thread when you decided to alert everyone when you decided to leave. I'm sure there are several people who truly cared. **** you.If I ever decide to leave I'll make sure to make a thread about it. Because I'm that full of myself.
this thread is pretty much turning into the reason 4bb was made
Reread the thread and tell me if you see the irony in this statement. Why do the 4bb guys feel the need to come here just to start shit? Pretty pathetic. I for one am glad i am not part of their community that they put on some kind of pedestal.

no FEL ( **** everybody's life) Pass the tequila this way please

Why are you even bothering posting here? I know you are trying to be funny, but you aren't. I've read several of your posts on 4bb talking shit about FCP. If you hate it so much why do you keep coming back here? Go **** yourself. Also, I loved your thread when you decided to alert everyone when you decided to leave. I'm sure there are several people who truly cared. **** you.
Agreed. King and Gallo come off as huge ****ing idiots in this thread.