Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

imo FCP has just become a bunch of divided cliques that can loosely be called a community.there's the 4BB'ers, charter members, RP (even though it's a smallish group), the new guys (Chet/demondonk) and the people who should go die (ifold_08 ) (obv sw here)the groups keep becoming more distant for one reason or another and it's part of why you don't see a lot of posts in rail threads anymore - i think both of twstdwrstr's combined for something like 19 posts in the past 14 days?
wat
Did Vick12 go to this other site? I have been wondering what happened to him.
He's a member but doesn't post much anymore b/c of other life stuff iirc.
4bb works better as a whole imo just because everyone sort of has a mutual respect for everyone else (except Gallo obv) and people don't get into random arguments over silly things.
DIAGF
why not
we don't allow people who associate with phil
Never heard of it. Must be 3rd place.
it's never been publicized and only brought up on here in passing, and has also been a bit slow with actual posts for...a couple months...it's mainly gone to a large AIM group instead. I have an idea of how to bring back forum activity which I will discuss with the other mod soon.also we suck at poker.
Rose is a crazy bitch!!
Not to start any drama, as I think most of us who left did so quietly with no ill will whatsoever towards FCP - it brought us together, after all - but for what it's worth, I think FCP would do itself a lot of good by pruning a select few posters from its roster.
Not to start any drama, as I think most of us who left did so quietly with no ill will whatsoever towards FCP - it brought us together, after all - but for what it's worth, I think FCP would do itself a lot of good by pruning a select few posters from its roster.
sick boy already left
i think this is where rose calls you by your first name, then calls you a "silly" nickname or something, then says she's looking forward to a meet-up
FCP is like the Mexico of the poker forum world... lots of people have escaped over the years, but it's also a fun place to go on vacation.
shit, am I gonna get swine flu if I stay here