Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

4bb works better as a whole imo just because everyone sort of has a mutual respect for everyone else (except Gallo obv) and people don't get into random arguments over silly things.
obv
  • Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

WSOP time is usually a little bit of a boom time, at least for new people, which usually generates some action.
Always have to make me look stupid, don't you? :club:
[ ] made chgocubs listDefinitely less quality content lately, but what are ya gonna do.
The list was copy and pasted from a list posted over there of players results. I just deleted the results.
4bb works better as a whole imo just because everyone sort of has a mutual respect for everyone else (except Gallo obv) and people don't get into random arguments over silly things.
Not yet, but it'll happen. Unless it's a private forum, in which case things tend to go stagnant pretty quickly anyway.
this is the only quality post in this whole thread.. im not a member of 4bb but it makes sense for people who have respect for eachother and want to accomplish things via internet forum to create a forum that does just that. and thats great that you guys have done that. i even registered for 4bb like a week ago but havent been approved yet. however, i dont understand why chgocubs has to complain about it? if you dont like fcp anymore, dont come around anymore. its really that simple..you love 4bb, post on 4bb. I see one of these posts like once a month "omg fcp has gone downhill and sucks now blah blah blah" ..and i am not a long time member of this forum, so i cant speak about how things "used to be"..but i can say that making threads about it does absolutely nothing, except add to the tons of useless shit no one cares to read about on a forum/rant

This list was fully unnecessary... and this thread since you should've guessed how it would've gone.

DinkDonk gibler321 NoSup4Upocktdeuces aussiedonk Acid Knight Rdog vtlaxer09 BubbleboyTremomeyWhatgreatisTehtoe Gary212121 Cwik Bsmitty23 HighwayStar gilbertology IQCrash chgocubs99 AAsnake88 TheNakedBellairedrew KHSPoker21 tskillz187 trussdude empythree seacucumber cubsfan44 FARGOpokerND yourboygsarida Sheiky Daperch gigidyking1305 buckettucker senninantistuff Troyomacalbertoflamingo CJW-LFCstaniv Bull62 outsider13 AimHigher dms26 Whatever checkymcfold dreamcrusher28Cappy37 gobearsrvrchsrhtr Deftones150 jkalib Dictius Agent_Smithy Speedkills SyousTrueAce13 AcesOnFire pokerqueen07 fighter Gallo Rocketpoker828 ah2388 Ouch8s Stupidhead TrueFX Zimmer4141 babylondonks The Lobster JordandanegeMerby
Not yet, but it'll happen. Unless it's a private forum, in which case things tend to go stagnant pretty quickly anyway.
It is private. But it's gone better than I think anyone expected it would.
this is the only quality post in this whole thread.. im not a member of 4bb but it makes sense for people who have respect for eachother and want to accomplish things via internet forum to create a forum that does just that. and thats great that you guys have done that. i even registered for 4bb like a week ago but havent been approved yet. however, i dont understand why chgocubs has to complain about it? if you dont like fcp anymore, dont come around anymore. its really that simple..you love 4bb, post on 4bb. I see one of these posts like once a month "omg fcp has gone downhill and sucks now blah blah blah" ..and i am not a long time member of this forum, so i cant speak about how things "used to be"..but i can say that making threads about it does absolutely nothing, except add to the tons of useless shit no one cares to read about on a forum/rant
You sound like myself two years ago
This list was fully unnecessary... and this thread since you should've guessed how it would've gone.
Yeah, I just don't understand the reason for this thread, especially when you seem to know the reason why FCP "sucks" now. Was your point just to rub it in to those who aren't members? I don't get it.
and this thread since you should've guessed how it would've gone.
Why would I have guessed this? According to you, it's been all roses for the last couple of months. If so, why are a ton of people saying otherwise? Or was your assesment off?
Yeah, I just don't understand the reason for this thread, especially when you seem to know the reason why FCP "sucks" now. Was your point just to rub it in to those who aren't members? I don't get it.
So you are saying it does or does not suck now?
It is private. But it's gone better than I think anyone expected it would.
I still don't necessarily understand the point. Everybody has MSN or AIM, right? I guess other than a few efforts I made with Zach to improve the strat forums here, there's really never been a time I didn't go to 2+2 to get advice or participate in theory/hand discussions. I mean, more power to everyone.. that's cool and all. But, the thing I kinda always liked about this place is that it *wasn't* as serious and as uptight. To be clear, I'm not saying RDog or anyone else is wrong for leaving but this place has pretty much always been the same, other than the charter membership fiasco. As for the OP, meh.. whatever. Tons of succesful, winning, intelligent posters have left this site over the years. New folks come along and it all seems to work out.
Because things are going stagnant and they need to do a membership drive?
So you are saying it does or does not suck now?
i don't think it sucks, I just think it's cyclical, like pretty much everything else. I just don't get the reason for the thread, when you already had the the answer. Just seemed kinda pointless, but whatever.
I still don't necessarily understand the point. Everybody has MSN or AIM, right? I guess other than a few efforts I made with Zach to improve the strat forums here, there's really never been a time I didn't go to 2+2 to get advice or participate in theory/hand discussions. I mean, more power to everyone.. that's cool and all. But, the thing I kinda always liked about this place is that it *wasn't* as serious and as uptight. To be clear, I'm not saying RDog or anyone else is wrong for leaving but this place has pretty much always been the same, other than the charter membership fiasco. As for the OP, meh.. whatever. Tons of succesful, winning, intelligent posters have left this site over the years. New folks come along and it all seems to work out.
Fair enough post
oh I dunno about that :club:
i don't think it sucks, I just think it's cyclical, like pretty much everything else. I just don't get the reason for the thread, when you already had the the answer. Just seemed kinda pointless, but whatever.
I'm still lost as to what the answer is. I think it sucks. You don't. Some seem to. Others don't. How did I already have the answer? This isn't a 4BB vs FCP thread.
I still don't necessarily understand the point. Everybody has MSN or AIM, right? I guess other than a few efforts I made with Zach to improve the strat forums here, there's really never been a time I didn't go to 2+2 to get advice or participate in theory/hand discussions. I mean, more power to everyone.. that's cool and all. But, the thing I kinda always liked about this place is that it *wasn't* as serious and as uptight. I'm not saying RDog or anyone else is wrong for leaving but this place has pretty much always been the same, other than the charter membership fiasco. As for the OP, meh.. whatever. Tons of succesful, winning, intelligent posters have left this site over the years. New folks come along and it all seems to work out.
I agree with you, which is why I still post here as well. But as far as gen pop goes, it's been pretty brutal lately, and I've always been an apologist for ebbs and flows. As far as 2p2.... sure, there is some good strategy there, but there's also a lot of people who think they know it all, but don't. As well as about 10x as many idiots as here. I for one can't stand that place unless there is a funny thread or something that I get linked to.
I'm still lost as to what the answer is. I think it sucks. You don't. Some seem to. Others don't. How did I already have the answer? This isn't a 4BB vs FCP thread.
For the record... you didn't bring up 4bb. Neither did I... we just answered questions.
oh I dunno about that :club:
hahaha, I was gonna mention that but meh, not really a HUGE issue and that was one of the only arguments that's broken out.

OBVIOUSLY my opinion has something to do with a billion people quitting the forum. That isn't a secret.Some people seem to think that it has survived and I'm just being a naysayer. YOU MAY BE RIGHT. Anyone that knows me can attest to the fact that I enjoy a good debate. If people want to get all personal and sensitive, that's their business.

I agree with you, which is why I still post here as well. But as far as gen pop goes, it's been pretty brutal lately, and I've always been an apologist for ebbs and flows. As far as 2p2.... sure, there is some good strategy there, but there's also a lot of people who think they know it all, but don't. As well as about 10x as many idiots as here. I for one can't stand that place unless there is a funny thread or something that I get linked to.
1. I don't post in Gen Pop unless I'm am ridiculously bored--like now. I find it pretty unbearable. I'm in the minority who finds rail calls and ego strokes about as useful as slamming your dick in a car door. 2. Yes, there are a lot of people who think they know it all, but don't. I disagree on your second point. Dumb posts, useless posts and off topic posts are disposed of really pretty quickly. Chrozzo wouldn't last a day and a half on 2+2.