no, i'd still go with triple drawthat would be one interesting gamea lot of thinking and a lot of tension reallythis would definitely be the match i'd get on my knees and beg daniel to get taped. i'm getting into triple draw and would like to see two of the masters at work.

razz...t.j. & lederer come to mindt.j.: "we had the same hand-"howard: "yeah, i'm aware we had the same hand t.j. thanks for your insight."t.j.: "i hate razz like i hate the plague"howard: "brutal game."that is the second funniest clip of the 2004 WSOP, second only behind "HE CALLED ME WITH JACK HIGH"

razz...t.j. & lederer come to mindt.j.: "we had the same hand-"howard: "yeah, i'm aware we had the same hand t.j. thanks for your insight."t.j.: "i hate razz like i hate the plague"howard: "brutal game."that is the second funniest clip of the 2004 WSOP, second only behind "HE CALLED ME WITH JACK HIGH"
heh i loved that final table.. it's like they're all playing to win but they're bitching about the game the whole time. lol
heh i loved that final table.. it's like they're all playing to win but they're censored about the game the whole time. lol
the only one that seemed to enjoy himself was dutch boyd. what a sad, naive little fool.
heh i loved that final table.. it's like they're all playing to win but they're censored about the game the whole time. lol
the only one that seemed to enjoy himself was dutch boyd. what a sad, naive little fool.
i actually felt bad for him after he lost and he asked tj if he could hold the bracelet. He had the puppy dog look while tj was calming him saying he'll win a lot of those soon. lolit would have been 100 times funnier if he tried to run with the bracelet like shooter mcgavin did with the jacket in happy gilmore lol

"it would have been 100 times funnier if he tried to run with the bracelet like shooter mcgavin did with the jacket in happy gilmore lol"****ing genius. Its posts like these that make me keep watching the forum. When I read this I just pictured dutch running away trying to put the bracelet on while tj chases him like the big frankenstein guy chases shooter. im still laughing about that.

They never show the razz one. They show the ladies night event and, omaha, and one of the nl he events all the ****in time, but I've never seen that one. The limit hold em with jack high I found on ares, but they don't have the razz event, from what I can tell from searching for it. Any idea where I can find it?

this would definitely be the match i'd get on my knees and beg daniel to get taped.  i'm getting into triple draw and would like to see two of the masters at work.
You get on your knees and beg Daniel. So funny in so many ways. Not that there's anything wrong with that...