I wish Michelle would have won the jury prize. I don't dislike Jeff, but man, the guy made some of the dumbest moves in 11 seasons and still gets rewarded.I agree with Ottawa, both speeches just showed how weak that final 2 was.Question for all : which players from this season would you want to see in the second all-stars version ? I am hoping for Russell and Michelle. I also wouldn't mind seing Ronnie self-destruct one more time.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, I would even go on to say Jeff is one of the most over-rated players ever just because he was up against an extremely weak strategic cast imo. Nobody in the game really played extremely well strategically. The best strategic players were maybe Kevin and Michelle, but I think neither of the two could handle being up against an all star cast imo. If I had to pick which ones, I would probably want Russell, Jesse, Michelle, and yeah even though I hate him, Ronnie just because he's an idiot.

Jeff made 1 huge mistake. I don't think he played the game horribly though. He had to pick the lesser evil by going with Natalie and Kevin. Michelle and Russel probably would have tried to screw him over also. I was happy Jordan won, and especially happy that Natalie didn't win. I was suprised with some of the votes. I think it would be better if the jury did not get to discuss the game with each other. Since Lydia and Jesse have been shacking up she probably told Jesse that he wouldn't get the sex if he voted for Natalie to win. Lol whatever, but I thought Natalie would have at least got Jesse's vote. No matter how she played the game, her antics were intolerable and I couldn't live with myself giving her a vote even if she was the greatest player ever. If Kevin saw the shit that the jury saw he would have probably voted for Jordan also.

Finally got to watch the finale after work. I'm just really happy Jordan won. I'm not even claiming she deserved it the most, but I was rooting for her. She won the last 2 parts of HOH (speaking of, we love to rip on Jordan for blonde moments, but where did Kevin come up with that guess of 80 votes in the tie-breaker?), and was smart enough to pick the right person to take to final 2. Plus I might've been a little sick if Pig-Pen would've won. I could've lived with Kevin but not Natalie.Even though it's reality tv, I still root for the people who play a little more honestly and straight-forward. That being said, I was a little shocked that Jessie voted for Jordan. I just never got the feeling that he liked her as a person or respected her as a player or opponent. Lydia never thought much of her either but I figured her vote would be up for grabs because she has a genuine dislike for Natalie.No surprise she got Jeff, Michele, or America's vote. (I was hoping they would embarrass Natalie by announcing the margin of victory in America's vote - had to be 75%+ for Jordan)

I wish Michelle would have won the jury prize. I don't dislike Jeff, but man, the guy made some of the dumbest moves in 11 seasons and still gets rewarded.I agree with Ottawa, both speeches just showed how weak that final 2 was.Question for all : which players from this season would you want to see in the second all-stars version ? I am hoping for Russell and Michelle. I also wouldn't mind seing Ronnie self-destruct one more time.
Even though I was pro-Jeff the whole way (I'm biased, the dude lives like 20 minutes from me), I can't argue on that point. Michele played a really good game. She balanced smart gameplay with winning a few competitions and was a very likable player. But apparently a lot of women watch BB, and Jeff is apparently pretty attractive.As for an all-star version: Definitely Russell would be worth watching again, maybe Michele. I was sick of Ronnie by the end of week 1.Darkhorse nominee - I wouldn't mind seeing Laura get a second crack at BB. (No, not just because of her boobs) ok, maybe a little
I agree, I would even go on to say Jeff is one of the most over-rated players ever just because he was up against an extremely weak strategic cast imo. Nobody in the game really played extremely well strategically. The best strategic players were maybe Kevin and Michelle, but I think neither of the two could handle being up against an all star cast imo. If I had to pick which ones, I would probably want Russell, Jesse, Michelle, and yeah even though I hate him, Ronnie just because he's an idiot.
Also can't argue Jeff was over-rated simply because of his popularity. He didn't do much until he was handed the coup d' teat (also because of his popularity). After that he was able to coast for 3 weeks as Michele, Jordan, and himself won HOH consecutively. People just appreciate straight shooters. The majority of viewers just don't like watching rats like Ronnie and Natalie spread crap all over the house.I would only object to Jessie being in an all-star cast. Not that he's an awful player, but the dude has had 2 shots at BB already. People are gonna start looking for his relatives working on the show if they keep bringing him back till he wins. Though it would be a hilarious running joke if they kept finding ways to bring him back but kept finding new ways to screw him. (coup d'teat, America's vote)Overall, fun season. Satisfying ending, though Kevin really deserved 50k more than Natalie. But Jordan was right, she wouldn't have beaten Kevin. Definitely Lydia and pretty sure Jessie would have voted for Kevin.
  • 3 months later...

There is a celebrity version going on in the UK, here is the live feed:http://www.justin.tv/celebrity_big_brother#r=ZlnqVloI recognize a few people. I think Stephen Baldwin accepts every reality TV offer he gets lol. I wish they would air this in the US.(edit) I know this is kind of weird but can we compare Natalie (from BB) and Russell (from Survivor)? Obv Natalie didn't do as much as Russell strategywise but she did more than most people in the house and she had a similar personality to Russell. I thought Russell should have won hands down despite his personality, but in this thread I said I couldn't give Natalie a vote because of her personality. Interesting to think about I guess.

Natalie was nowhere close to the level of Russell.
I realize this, but I think their roles in the game were the same with Russell playing the better game and being a jerk, and the same with Natalie. And both lost.

Keep in mind "Evel" Dick won it being a total asshat.Interesting, I've never thought to compare the difference of strategy between BB and Survivor. I think the only safe strategy in both early on is laying low. This really is the safest strategy to survive the first few rounds in any reality show. It is important to develop an alliance early but in Big Brother alliances are usually recognized by others early on. It's hard to hide it because the house is in a confined area. In Survivor people are often fishing, cooking, gathering stuff etc. and are left alone at random times with people to strategize.