I really thought Michelle was treated unfairly in the house. It seemed like people hated her just because she wouldn't do what she was told, and wouldn't give in to the bullies. It is crazy to see people in there 20's/30's act so ridiculous (i.e. Ronnie, Lydia, Chima, Natalie). All the gloating after Kevin won was really annoying also. It was like Kevin and Natalie were completely oblivious to the fact that Michelle and Jordan get a vote in who wins the money. Natalie is the worst.
Yep on all accounts.
  • Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler:

HOH on BBAD - After about 3 1/2 hours, Jordan finally took a spill off the log. She almost immediately went inside to dry off and warm up in the shower. Nastylie and Kevin start scheming about how long to stay up there. Nat takes a dive about 10 minutes later and they both come inside. Jordan wasn't even watching when this happened. She was inside getting ready to make a pizza.Pretty unexciting.So I guess it's Jordan vs Pig-Pen in round 2 and the winner plays Kevin for final HOH.

The film very good, pleases, what not одноразовый.хочется again and again to reconsider
Your right, it was a great film. And I couldnt agree more about the одноразовый.хочется, glad you cleared that up for me.
I really thought Michelle was treated unfairly in the house. It seemed like people hated her just because she wouldn't do what she was told, and wouldn't give in to the bullies. It is crazy to see people in there 20's/30's act so ridiculous (i.e. Ronnie, Lydia, Chima, Natalie). All the gloating after Kevin won was really annoying also. It was like Kevin and Natalie were completely oblivious to the fact that Michelle and Jordan get a vote in who wins the money. Natalie is the worst.
I agree, I can't quite figure out what Michelle did that was so wrong. I think she was just a victim of being the nerd who didn't fit in and couldn't really connect with people emotionally.Natalie is ridiculous. After putting so much effort into her ploy to make Michelle and Jordan think she's split from Kevin, she goes into celebration mode when he wins the veto. And bringing down a celebratory drink from the HoH room for only her and Kevin? Nice.I honestly can't think of two people who deserve to be in the final 3 less than Natalie and Jordan. Watching Jordan trying to think her way through that veto challenge was painful.
I agree, I can't quite figure out what Michelle did that was so wrong. I think she was just a victim of being the nerd who didn't fit in and couldn't really connect with people emotionally.
They've just been sore at her the whole time because she didn't fall into the whole brain/athlete alliance. Just as Jeff was the outcast of the athletes in week 1, Ronnie and Chima fell in with Jess/Nat, but Michele voting to evict Chima in week 1 singled her out as the outcast of the brains.This cast holds grudges and Nat never got over that. Ronnie's ego simply couldn't handle the fact that Mich is smarter than him.

YES!That was beautiful watching Pig-Pen screw up that competition. You could tell before Julie announced the scores she knew she messed up. I couldn't believe she kept going all the way to the end after double hitting Michele's (?) week and not skipping Jordan's (?) week. I think she realized what she did at the very end when she figured out she never got to her own week.Even after she got only 5, I was a little worried that would be enough to beat Jordan. Jordan had said she freezes up during the live competitions and if Nat got flustered she might've also. But Jordough came through solid. I almost thought she forgot about Russell's week but she was just rolling some of the balls out of order.Obv it was much more of a physical/precision comp than mental. Anyone living in the house should've remembered all 10 HOH's in order. On BBAD last night, they showed a mini version of the gameboard in the backyard they gave the HG's to practice on. Jordan obv practiced a lot. I was worried the live audience would throw off her accuracy and she'd put a few balls in the wrong hole.It's gonna be a loooong 5 days now for Kevin and Jordan, both thinking about the final comp and having Nat constantly campaigning to both of them to take her to the end.

Wow, what if Jordan wins HOH then takes Natalie with her to the final 2 and Jordan ends up taking it down?
You think she'd win in that case? I think Nat would have Jessie, Russell, and Kevin. Jordan would have Jeff, Michele, and America. Lydia would be the swing vote? Hmmmmm.Believe it or not, I think Jordan's best chance is if Kevin beats her but takes her to final 2. Kevin will have Russ, Jess, and Lyd. Jordan will have Jeff, Mich, and America. And Nat as a swing vote will likely emotionally vote against the person who just evicted her.If Jordan beats Kevin but takes him, I think Nat votes for Kevin and he wins.
You think she'd win in that case? I think Nat would have Jessie, Russell, and Kevin. Jordan would have Jeff, Michele, and America. Lydia would be the swing vote? Hmmmmm.Believe it or not, I think Jordan's best chance is if Kevin beats her but takes her to final 2. Kevin will have Russ, Jess, and Lyd. Jordan will have Jeff, Mich, and America. And Nat as a swing vote will likely emotionally vote against the person who just evicted her.If Jordan beats Kevin but takes him, I think Nat votes for Kevin and he wins.
If Kevin makes it to 2 (no matter if he wins his way in, or Jordan takes him) it's a done deal with Kevin winning in my opinion.If it is Jordan and Natalie it will be close though. It seems like everyone is pissed at Natalie, but they only show a minute or 2 of the people at the jury house, so it is impossible to really know what they are thinking. I'm not sure if Natalie would have Russel's vote. Also, it is hard to tell what Kevin is thinking. One second he is hugging Natalie and drinking beers with her, the other he is telling the camera that he wants Natalie out. So Natalie might not even have Kevin's vote.Who the **** knows what Lydia is thinking. Silly bitch.
If Kevin makes it to 2 (no matter if he wins his way in, or Jordan takes him) it's a done deal with Kevin winning in my opinion.
I believe that Kevin is the overall favorite, but hypothetically, say Kevin wins the final HOH Tuesday and takes Jordan to the final 2.Out of America, Jeff, Michele, and Natalie, where does Kevin get the 4th vote to win? He may deserve it, but I don't see it.

IF Jordan wins HOH and takes Kevin than he'lll probably get Natalie's vote because he didn't throw her under the bus since he didn't win HOH and that's where he'd get his 4th vote. IF Kevin wins HOH and takes Jordan, that's where he'd probably lose the game. Natalie would instantly vote for Jordan for being backstabbed.I think it really will come down to who wins HOH and who they bring with them.

IF Jordan wins HOH and takes Kevin than he'lll probably get Natalie's vote because he didn't throw her under the bus since he didn't win HOH and that's where he'd get his 4th vote. IF Kevin wins HOH and takes Jordan, that's where he'd probably lose the game. Natalie would instantly vote for Jordan for being backstabbed.I think it really will come down to who wins HOH and who they bring with them.
This is a really deep insight.please don't ban me for making fun of you
Ummmmmm, worst episode ever, recap episodes are sooooo lame.
Painful. And so awkward too, it was obvious the producers told them to say something about the houseguests and talk about the big moments of the summer but they tried to make it look natural. Like they just happened to be sitting around reminiscing about everything that happened.
Painful. And so awkward too, it was obvious the producers told them to say something about the houseguests and talk about the big moments of the summer but they tried to make it look natural. Like they just happened to be sitting around reminiscing about everything that happened.
Yeah, kind of a waste of an episode.And BBAD has been boring as shit too. With all 3 of them there having 5 days to kill between stage 2 and 3 of the final HOH, all they do is sleep and make final 2 deals with each other.Tough to read them at this point. Natalie is convinced that whoever wins is taking her to the final 2 and Kev/Jordan have told each other they're taking each other no matter what. Not really sure who to believe. My gut tells me if Kevin wins he'll take Jordan but I have a feeling if Jordan wins she's gonna take Nat.

Ready for the finale tonight. Here's my take on the possible scenarios:1. Jordan wins HOH and takes Kevin to final 2 - Jeff, Michele, and America vote for Jordan. Lydia, Jessie, and Russell vote for Kevin. Natalie is swing vote but is pissed at Jordan evicting her and I think votes for Kevin and he wins. 2. Jordan wins HOH and takes Natalie to final 2 - Jeff, Michele, and America vote for Jordan. Jessie and Russell vote for Natalie. Lydia and Kevin are real wild-card votes here. Though Jordan would only need one of their votes to win, I have no clue what they'd do. They might both give it to Natalie.3. Kevin wins HOH and takes Jordan to final 2 - Jessie, Russell, and Lydia vote for Kevin. Jeff, Michele, America, and a pissed off Natalie vote for Jordan and she wins.4. Kevin wins HOH and takes Natalie to final 2 - I think Jeff, Jordan, and Jessie would vote for Natalie. Lydia and America vote for Kevin. Natalie's stupid nomination speech to Michele last week might swing her vote towards Kevin but I think Russell would lean towards Natalie and she'd win. Tough call but based on these scenarios Kevin and Jordan do need to take each other. The problem is the one who wins HOH and evicts Natalie then probably loses her vote and the game.It would be a very risky move because he'd have to trust Jordan would take him, but I think Kevin needs to throw/lose the comp tonight to win the game. He's in a bad spot if he wins HOH because he thinks he can't beat Natalie and if he takes Jordan she probably has a guaranteed 3 votes (Jeff, Michele, America) already.

Jordan and Natalie are two of the worst people to ever give speeches to ask for votes imo. That isnt the time to say you were loyal, laying low, yaydyayayada. It's time to say, yes I ****ed you all up the bum, I screwed you all, all business, nothing personal. Ah, I think any of the six on the jury (minus maybe Lydia) could have beat either of those two if they were in that spot.