I hope Jeff gets the boot, serves him right for kicking out Russel. I still think it was a dumb move to take out such a huge target. It made him the biggest target. I don't see why anyone would want to vote out Natalie or Jordan. I cant see either of them winning in the final two, unless they are up against each other. Neither of them have done anything in the game. After this week, assuming Jeff goes, it makes most sense for either Michelle or Kevin to get the boot. I'm hoping Michelle wins though for her boy Russel!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Jeff gets the boot, serves him right for kicking out Russel. I still think it was a dumb move to take out such a huge target. It made him the biggest target. I don't see why anyone would want to vote out Natalie or Jordan. I cant see either of them winning in the final two, unless they are up against each other. Neither of them have done anything in the game. After this week, assuming Jeff goes, it makes most sense for either Michelle or Kevin to get the boot. I'm hoping Michelle wins though for her boy Russel!
I only disagree with you on the Natalie point. Even though she's done nothing, I think Jessie, Russ, and prob Lydia will vote for her in the final 2 if she gets there.If she were against Kevin in the final 2, Jeff and maybe Jordan might also vote for her.Go Michele!

Well, I'm a little sick to my stomach after watching that garbage. The only way she has a chance to win anything is if the competition is a total crapshoot.I know they're probably not supposed to communicate during the HOH comp, but all Jordan and Michele needed to do was answer the last question different from each other and Pig-Pen couldn't have caught up to them both. And then Jordan comes up with that idiotic answer in the tiebreaker. 25? It took 24 cans to win and Jeff beat Kevin by 1. I don't think she understood the question (big surprise there). Of course this only ensures Nastylie's safety this week. Jordan and Michele may have targeted Kevin anyway, they still have to win the POV either way.Pretty easy week to predict, I would guess. Jordan or Michele win POV, Kevin is evicted. Kevin or Gnat win, Michele will go.And LOL at Julie mentioning that stupid Pandora's box crap again and how it could "really change the game this week" after the promised twist produced nothing this week. CBS is trying to salvage viewers now with Jeff gone. I hope Nasty puts her hand in there and it's full of spiders.

Just got caught up.I'm ok with anyone winning, but Natalie.If I were Natalie I'd send Jordan home. Jordan is extremely likeable, and I don't think anyone really likes Michelle except for maybe Russel. If I were Natalie I'd rather be in the final 2 with Michelle. I don't think she has a chance against Kevin or Jordan, so she has to keep Michelle.

Just got caught up.I'm ok with anyone winning, but Natalie.If I were Natalie I'd send Jordan home. Jordan is extremely likeable, and I don't think anyone really likes Michelle except for maybe Russel. If I were Natalie I'd rather be in the final 2 with Michelle. I don't think she has a chance against Kevin or Jordan, so she has to keep Michelle.
I have to respectfully disagree. Big brother I don't think the houseguests vote on who they like, but rather who they think will win. There might be the odd exception, but I think a majority of the house will vote on who played the game the best. Example if Jeff were in the final two, I think Russel and Jessie would have still voted him to win, even though he screwed them over. I think Natalie's only chance to win is against Jordan. I'm not saying she'll win, but I think it's her best chance. I think anybody would vote for Kevin or Michelle to win over Natalie or Jordan. I have a feeling Natalie and Jordan will be seen by the jury as riding the coat tails of their respective alliances, and not really making any power moves. Kevin and Michelle won some competitions or at least being respectable in a majority of them, and also both made a lot of moves in the game. The order of who I want to win:1) Michelle2) Kevin3) Jordan4) Natalie
BBAD last night they were having a fake fashion show, where Kevin kept calling everyone biznatch. Kinda weird.
True, but it was the most interesting thing they've done in about 2 days. (Plus, Jordan looked pretty hot in the skirt and the glasses) I got a kick out of the nomination ceremonies and eviction of their old clothes.With Jeff gone BBAD has sucked. We're at the point where there's so few people left to be much action. And I can't stand listening to Kevin/Pig-Pen talk in private. It makes you wish lightning would strike them.
I have to respectfully disagree. Big brother I don't think the houseguests vote on who they like, but rather who they think will win. There might be the odd exception, but I think a majority of the house will vote on who played the game the best. Example if Jeff were in the final two, I think Russel and Jessie would have still voted him to win, even though he screwed them over. I think Natalie's only chance to win is against Jordan. I'm not saying she'll win, but I think it's her best chance. I think anybody would vote for Kevin or Michelle to win over Natalie or Jordan. I have a feeling Natalie and Jordan will be seen by the jury as riding the coat tails of their respective alliances, and not really making any power moves. Kevin and Michelle won some competitions or at least being respectable in a majority of them, and also both made a lot of moves in the game. The order of who I want to win:1) Michelle2) Kevin3) Jordan4) Natalie
I guess for me, I respect people who strategize in the house more instead of people who do well in challenges. Michelle has done great in challenges, but hasn't done shit in the house. Even though Jeff was the brains behind Jordan, she did make some decisions in the house. Because of this I think Jordan has played a better game.
I guess for me, I respect people who strategize in the house more instead of people who do well in challenges. Michelle has done great in challenges, but hasn't done shit in the house. Even though Jeff was the brains behind Jordan, she did make some decisions in the house. Because of this I think Jordan has played a better game.
I'm sorry but I gotta agree with Ottawa here. I'm cheering for Jordan or Michelle but I think Michelle and/or Kevin would get the most votes at this stage. They both have made moves in the house and have played well in challenges. Michelle has been a floater but probably the best floater we've seen in a long time lol. She's very smart and has done a lot better than I most people (including myself) gav her credit for early on. Kevin has always been thinking for himself which is what you need when you're in the later stages of the game. His mentality has been if his opponent doesn't further him in the game, get rid of them. Jordan has been on the block more than anyone and that's probably her best if not only argument if she were to make the final 2.

Wow Natalie is crazy. After this episode I can't see her winning against anyone.It didn't even look like she was that excited to get engaged lol. I see that ending real quick after the show is over. Also, that guy has to be in his late 20's. He is a creep for proposing to an 18 year old.

Wow Natalie is crazy. After this episode I can't see her winning against anyone.It didn't even look like she was that excited to get engaged lol. I see that ending real quick after the show is over. Also, that guy has to be in his late 20's. He is a creep for proposing to an 18 year old.
QFTThe whole thing looked staged. I almost question that's her boyfriend, or that she even has one. If it is, I feel sorry for that poor SOB (I'm thinking sap more than creep, remember she is actually 24). She hit the button for 15 more minutes only because it was unleashing something on the HG's. If it would have cost her like $5, she wouldn't have bothered. She couldn't have been more in a hurry to get out of the room. I've kissed chicks I barely know and it looked more realistic than that crap we saw tonight. I know if I'm ever dumb enough to propose marriage to a girl, I want her to be wearing a wife beater, basketball shorts, and flip-flops and have her answer be "Hell yeah! You're stuck with me now." I kinda hope he thinks she's going to win and is in it for the money. Pretty romantic stuff.As for the Pandora's Box "twist", give it up already. CBS gave us another cocktease tonight with that. Oooooh, real sacrifice for Nastylie. She's already safe and in the final 3. Now she can't play in the veto comp and get her hands dirty either. Wow. And BB sends in a few crew members to be annoying for 15 minutes? Yeah, that was real game-changing. :club: And Pig-Pen capped it off with one of the worst nomination speeches ever. Who was she supposed to be, Flavor Flav?

This was the most boring episode ever. I don't understand why they don't put this nomination and veto episode together. It doesn't even matter who she nominates at all. It makes no difference. It all matters who wins the veto as they're the only vote. I hate Natalie more and more. She is such an ungrateful beeyatch. And then why is she dressed up like the Burger King mascot? And calling Michelle the devil? Then asking people to not ask about that P-Box? Like seriously? Ah I want to punch her in the face. She keeps talking about how great she is, she is one of the shittiest players to ever play the game. Michelle is unintentionally one of the funniest players ever during her interviews in the diary room. At the end of the game, when she's talking about what she's going to do to Natalie is hilarious. Not hilarious by what she says, but just her delivery. It sounds so fake, yet you can tell she really is trying to mean it, which makes it funny. I don't know how to explain it, it just is funny. Ah I really hope she wins the veto. I have no idea who takes out who, here's my guess.Michelle takes out KevinKevin takes out MichelleJordan takes out Kevin

This was the most boring episode ever. I don't understand why they don't put this nomination and veto episode together. It doesn't even matter who she nominates at all. It makes no difference. It all matters who wins the veto as they're the only vote. I hate Natalie more and more. She is such an ungrateful beeyatch. And then why is she dressed up like the Burger King mascot? And calling Michelle the devil? Then asking people to not ask about that P-Box? Like seriously? Ah I want to punch her in the face. She keeps talking about how great she is, she is one of the shittiest players to ever play the game. Michelle is unintentionally one of the funniest players ever during her interviews in the diary room. At the end of the game, when she's talking about what she's going to do to Natalie is hilarious. Not hilarious by what she says, but just her delivery. It sounds so fake, yet you can tell she really is trying to mean it, which makes it funny. I don't know how to explain it, it just is funny. Ah I really hope she wins the veto. I have no idea who takes out who, here's my guess.Michelle takes out KevinKevin takes out MichelleJordan takes out Kevin
Man you're thoughts are bang on with mine too. This was a) the worst episode of the season b) Natalie is definitely one of the worst players in BB history and c) Michelle's interviews are awkwardly hilarious.

I was at least hoping to see Jeff going to the jury house last night. I'm sure he will get an interesting reception. Also thought it was funny of Kevin to say he would have voted for Jeff to stay if he approached him and asked for a vote. I don't buy that at all.

That greeting between Natalie and her boyfriend was the most awkward things I have ever seen. No excitement, no passion, they didn't even have anything to talk about when they sat down for their sushi dinner. I was waiting for one of them to say something like, "So...how about that weather?"I've officially decided Natalie is one of the dumbest people to ever play Big Brother. She wins HoH and then starts hatching this ridculous plan to make Michelle and Jordan think she's splitting from Kevin. What the hell is that supposed to accomplish? Then she decides to burn any bridges she might have left in the house by making a bitchy, ranty speech to both Kevin and Michelle at nomination time? Terrible.

That greeting between Natalie and her boyfriend was the most awkward things I have ever seen. No excitement, no passion, they didn't even have anything to talk about when they sat down for their sushi dinner. I was waiting for one of them to say something like, "So...how about that weather?"I've officially decided Natalie is one of the dumbest people to ever play Big Brother. She wins HoH and then starts hatching this ridculous plan to make Michelle and Jordan think she's splitting from Kevin. What the hell is that supposed to accomplish? Then she decides to burn any bridges she might have left in the house by making a bitchy, ranty speech to both Kevin and Michelle at nomination time? Terrible.
Agreed, especially when the HOH power is completely useless this week. All it grants is her safety, whoever wins the Veto gets all the power.

I really thought Michelle was treated unfairly in the house. It seemed like people hated her just because she wouldn't do what she was told, and wouldn't give in to the bullies. It is crazy to see people in there 20's/30's act so ridiculous (i.e. Ronnie, Lydia, Chima, Natalie). All the gloating after Kevin won was really annoying also. It was like Kevin and Natalie were completely oblivious to the fact that Michelle and Jordan get a vote in who wins the money. Natalie is the worst.