Man oh man, I didn't think Jeff could be that gullable. I don't know why he suddenly believed everything his former enemies told him over his own alliance.Jeff made a big mistake. The current Jury hates Russell with a passion and would all vote for either Kevin or Natalie over Jeff. So if he ends up against Kevin or Natalie in the finals he's already down 0-3 in votes (0-4 now with Russell) but if he had Russell he'd be up 3-0. I don't understand how he doesn't think that part through.-EV

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also understand Jeff's slight frustration with Jordan. She has pretty much stayed out of everything and is sitting pretty for the time being. I think if Natalie or Kevin win HOH (this is all assuming Russ is evicted, I don't see anyway out for him right now), they would both put up Jeff and Michele, probably targeting Jeff. Jordan would only go up as a pawn if either of them won POV. Or she would only go up as a pawn so they could backdoor Jeff. But I don't think anyone is targeting Jordan for the next 2 weeks. She's tight with Jeff, pretty tight with Michele, and Kev and Nat would take her to the final 3 over the other 2.I'm rooting for Jordan to win HOH Thurs, but it would be more entertaining to watch Natalie win and then try to screw Jeff.
If Kev/Nat win they could would put up Jordan for sure. With Jeff/Jordan on the block only one can be saved by the POV, and they would have to put michelle up unless she is the one that won it. If they put Jeff/Michelle up, and Jordan wins POV they would have to put up their teammate so you can pretty much guarantee that Jeff/Jordan are going up if Kev/Nat win. Also Kevin has been close in several competitions, and did win the POV once, so it's not like he isn't being competitive.
If Kev/Nat win they could would put up Jordan for sure. With Jeff/Jordan on the block only one can be saved by the POV, and they would have to put michelle up unless she is the one that won it. If they put Jeff/Michelle up, and Jordan wins POV they would have to put up their teammate so you can pretty much guarantee that Jeff/Jordan are going up if Kev/Nat win. Also Kevin has been close in several competitions, and did win the POV once, so it's not like he isn't being competitive.
You could be right, but Natalie has said for awhile that Michele is her biggest target, though it should be Jeff. I just thought she'd put up Michele and Jeff because if Michele wins POV they'd want her to have to use it on herself. If they put Jordan up, Michele can save Jeff with the POV and they still have to put up one of their own against Jordan.

Interesting competition. Tough one to call.With all the running back and forth, I'd maybe pick Kevin or Michele if she can keep her balance. She's been working out and running laps around the yard. Jordan has too, but isn't in quite as good shape. Natalie looks like she's in good shape but seems lazy too. She may tire.EDIT - And as they signed off the broadcast, it's early but Kevin appeared to be winning. Wonder how long this will take them. Maybe 90 minutes or so?

Jeff made a big mistake. The current Jury hates Russell with a passion and would all vote for either Kevin or Natalie over Jeff. So if he ends up against Kevin or Natalie in the finals he's already down 0-3 in votes (0-4 now with Russell) but if he had Russell he'd be up 3-0. I don't understand how he doesn't think that part through.
Not true, even Jessie was commenting on his respect for Jeff's game in the jury house last night. Voting tends to go much like it does in Survivor - in the end people usually put aside their personal feelings and former alliances and vote for the person who deserves it most. Natalie won't get any votes because she sucked in challenges and rode Jessie's boat until he got nailed. The problem with leaving Russel in the game is that he's far more likely to beat Jordan/Jeff in challenges than any of the others, and there is really no reason to trust him any more than Kevin or Natalie.Jeff's biggest problem is that he alligned himself with a useless doorknob and now he has to rely entirely on her (in)ability to win HoH. What he should have done was worked on a secondary alliance earlier in the game (which he kind of did with Russel but it wasn't solid enough).

Kevin wins HOH

Yep. This week's nominations should be a no-brainer. I know Kevin agreed to not put up Jeff if he won, but it would be stupid not to and I doubt Jeff even expects Kevin to keep him safe.It's all going to come down to the POV this week. What Kevin CANNOT have happen is the person not on the block winning POV and being safe plus pulling someone else off or Natalie is gone. If Nat goes up, she can't vote and Kev won't have a tie-breaker. It'll be 2-0 against Nat most likely.Besides Kevin this week, the only safe person I see is Jordan. He has to put up Jeff and Michele. Can't try to backdoor Jeff, since he plays for POV anyway, if he wins you need to make sure he uses it on himself.Possible scenarios then:Jeff wins POV, saves himself, Jordan goes up, Michele gets evicted.Michele wins POV, saves herself, Jordan goes up, Jeff gets evicted.Natalie or Kevin win POV, don't use it, and then evict who they want, probably Jeff.Jordan wins POV (worst case for Kev/Nat), saves Jeff, Kev has no choice but to put up Nat, and Jordan/Jeff (having the only 2 votes) probably evict Nat over Michele. This would almost ensure their final 3 agreement since Kevin can't play for HOH next week. He would have to win POV to save himself.

Yep. This week's nominations should be a no-brainer. I know Kevin agreed to not put up Jeff if he won, but it would be stupid not to and I doubt Jeff even expects Kevin to keep him safe.It's all going to come down to the POV this week. What Kevin CANNOT have happen is the person not on the block winning POV and being safe plus pulling someone else off or Natalie is gone. If Nat goes up, she can't vote and Kev won't have a tie-breaker. It'll be 2-0 against Nat most likely.Besides Kevin this week, the only safe person I see is Jordan. He has to put up Jeff and Michele. Can't try to backdoor Jeff, since he plays for POV anyway, if he wins you need to make sure he uses it on himself.Possible scenarios then:Jeff wins POV, saves himself, Jordan goes up, Michele gets evicted.Michele wins POV, saves herself, Jordan goes up, Jeff gets evicted.Natalie or Kevin win POV, don't use it, and then evict who they want, probably Jeff.Jordan wins POV (worst case for Kev/Nat), saves Jeff, Kev has no choice but to put up Nat, and Jordan/Jeff (having the only 2 votes) probably evict Nat over Michele. This would almost ensure their final 3 agreement since Kevin can't play for HOH next week. He would have to win POV to save himself.

That's why the nominees should be

Jeff & Jordan, if they are both on the block the only replacement is Michelle, and Jordan can't safe Jeff and keep them both safe, you guarantee one of the duo goes home

That's why the nominees should be

Jeff & Jordan, if they are both on the block the only replacement is Michelle, and Jordan can't safe Jeff and keep them both safe, you guarantee one of the duo goes home

I don't think Kevin or Nat are worried about sending Jordan home though. They really dislike Michele the most personally, but they realize Jeff is the stronger player. And I'm still looking at Jeff/Jordan/Michele as a 3-person alliance. In your scenario, if Michele wins POV, then she's safe and I'm 90% sure she saves one of them. Then Natalie goes up and out.I think you put up Michele instead of Jordan because Michele has the better chance to win POV. Even though Kevin/Nat have a bit of power this week, they're still going to have a tough time with HOH next week. Best case for them, it's Natalie playing vs 2 of them. They want Jordan to be one of those 2. If Jeff and Jordan go up and Jeff wins POV, he saves himself and they put up and evict Michele. They wouldn't go after Jordan anyway./speculation

Gotta give Kevin credit, his rationale for nominating Jeff was bang-on.And Natalie "throwing" the competition in such fine form when she was already way behind was hilarious. "Oh noes, I dropped my cup and I can't reach it!"

Michele obv used the POV on herself and Jordan went up as a replacement nominee.Not looking good for Jeff at all. Michele has said she's voting for Jeff to stay (she has no other allies left), but I think it's a real longshot for Jeff to convince Pig-Pen or Kevin to keep him.His only hope is trying to convince those two that they can't win the jury vote against each other in the final 2. He can offer Nat a final 3 deal, saying that if he stays the whole house will go against Kevin next week. She probably wouldn't go for it because 1) She still believes Michele would go after her next week anyway and 2) Even if they got to final 3, Jeff and Michele would take each other to the end.The approach with Kev is basically telling him they'll go after Natalie next week, which makes a little more sense. Michele has pretty much already told Kevin that she's voting for Jeff to stay and that if he leaves, that Kevin is her target next week. Still unlikely, after Kevin just screwed Jeff this week, he wouldn't trust him to not return the favor.If Jeff goes this week, I'm rooting for Michele all the way. She stands a decent chance at winning HOH this week against PP/Jordan but POV is the real power in deciding who leaves, though HOH guarantees a spot in final 3.Sidenote - I'm real curious as to how crazy a twist the door in HOH with '?' is? Be real interesting if it could somehow change nominations or voting power, though it would seriously almost look shady if production found another way to save Jeff. I'd love it.

... good job Kevin. At the end of the day Jeff and Michelle dominate the others in challenges. His only issue is if Jeff somehow stays around another week he'll be gunnin' for him for breaking his word.I still like Jeff the best of anyone... he's a just a cool guy and has played the game really well. I'm surprised Michelle has gotten this far being a floater the entire season. She bounces from one alliance to the other to save herself every week it seems. I definitely hope she outlasts Natalie, I just can't stand her.

Not looking good for my boy Jeff. He can try campaigning to both Pig-Pen and Kevin, but it's gonna be a tough sell at this point. I think Kevin's reasoning is simply the same as Jeff's was with getting Russell out. It's all about winning competitions now and Kevin can't afford to have Jeff playing next week.Next week the competitions are super important. HOH is safe, winner of POV decides who leaves, and I think they all have different targets. Looks like Kev/Nat will try to target Michele next week, Jordan would target Kevin, but I think Michele would target Natalie.I'd like to see Michele win HOH and see if Kev/Nat will turn on each other rather than target Jordan.Sidenote: I feel a little cheated by that Pandora's Box crap last night. There was no real "twist" to the game like they mentioned. It was just them winning money. I was hoping there was some meaning behind the key. They should have just left his dumb ass locked up there all week.

Anyone else buy that there's more to the whole Pandora's Box twist? That seemed really lame last night.I found this amusing - Unofficial BB 11 spoiler Not really sure what to make of it, doubt it's legit. But there has been a TON of discussion on some BB sites about a hidden meaning to this key that unlocked Kevin.Just don't know if there is any realistic truth in this or are all the Jeff fans grasping at straws trying to give themselves hope he'll be saved?Another funny theory I heard was that the 10k that rained on them was Russell's money he won in an earlier competition and that he gave it back, the condition being if the HG's took it then Russell would return.I think that's ridiculous except for the fact that if you watched the opening credits last night, Russell's name still appeared instead of his walk out of the house and his photo was still in color on the cube of players. Probably just a production error, which led to that bogus theory thrown out there, but did anyone else notice that last night?