• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm reading on 2+2 that Jeff wins HOH

Jeff did win, and Kevin is livid, thinking he got screwed. Logic would say that Jeff would put up Natalie and Kevin, but I think there's a decent chance he could put up either Russell or Michele.

Jeff did win, and Kevin is livid, thinking he got screwed. Logic would say that Jeff would put up Natalie and Kevin, but I think there's a decent chance he could put up either Russell or Michele.

What happened that Kevin is thinking he got screwed?

What happened that Kevin is thinking he got screwed?

Apparently Kevin was leading the HOH competition most of the way and Kevin was complaining that production kept announcing to everyone "Kevin is leading, Kevin is leading", but once Jeff took the lead they didn't say anything. I guess there were a few special gold colored cans that allowed you to freeze another person for one minute and Russel used it on Kevin since he was leading.What was funny is Jeff said what won it for him was when Kevin froze Russel for a minute. He said Russel running back and forth was shaking their platform so much it was throwing Jeff off and when Russ was frozen he got a bunch in.As for strat this week, I think Jeff will stick to the plan this week and put up Natalie and Kevin. He's a little wary of Russel, but there's no point in making an enemy of him now when he can't play for HOH next week. I think their actual target this week may be Kevin. For weeks, Natalie seemed to be a prime target when she was teamed with Jessie, but with him and Chima now gone, Natalie really isn't much of a threat where Kevin is starting to do better in competitions.

Apparently Kevin was leading the HOH competition most of the way and Kevin was complaining that production kept announcing to everyone "Kevin is leading, Kevin is leading", but once Jeff took the lead they didn't say anything. I guess there were a few special gold colored cans that allowed you to freeze another person for one minute and Russel used it on Kevin since he was leading.
It was Jordan announcing and Jeff only took the lead at the very end, its not like he held it for 2 minutes.
This is a big if, but if Russell wins POV, would he possibly take one of the two down, and force Jeff to put up Michele?Just a wild thought.
Quite possibly the least likely scenario of the week.

watching this on network television is useless...tbh, you get everything late and they only let you see what they've edited for you to see, therefore i find it completely biased. BBAD is the greatest thing ever. If you really want to know what's going on.....sorry i can't get spoiler to work, and don't want to ruin it for everyone.you can pm me, i'll give you website that i use for livefeed updates....

It seems doubtful that anyone actually believes that Natalie is 18, but did anyone notice that she was bragging about playing a WSOP event last night? I wish someone had called her out on that.

It seems doubtful that anyone actually believes that Natalie is 18, but did anyone notice that she was bragging about playing a WSOP event last night? I wish someone had called her out on that.
She said she is actually 24 to Jessie earlier in the season. I really doubt they would let an 18 year old be on the show considering they serve them alcohol.
It was Jordan announcing and Jeff only took the lead at the very end, its not like he held it for 2 minutes.
That's what I thought. Maybe we couldn't hear production making comments, or Kevin just was ticked he lost (after leading the whole way) and was talking out of his ass.
Quite possibly the least likely scenario of the week.
Definitely. If Russell were to win POV, he would not use it. Not saying it's true, but I think that Russell thinks that Michele is the only one he could beat in the final 2. She's the one he most wants to take to the end.

BBAD stuff.......

Jeff has won the POV and it's starting to look like he going to backdoor Russell this week. I hope he second guesses this move. One, because I don't want Russell out yet, and two, I think it's still a little early to get rid of him.I'm getting a little worried that Jeff and Jordan are buying this crap from Kevin and Pig-Pen, who will both turn on them in a second if either one of them ever get power. Everyone else in the house has to know they can't let either of those 2 get to the end.It's a tough spot for Jeff. I think he actually would have been better off if Michele had won HOH this week. Now he can't play for HOH Thurs and he's thinking to himself, "If I'm thinking of backdooring Russell this week, he's gonna think the same thing about me if he wins HOH next week". Jeff getting Russell out is him rolling the dice on the next HOH comp. He'd rather Have Jordan/Michele playing against Nat/Kev rather than Russell playing. I still don't have a strong read on Michele's true loyalties but my gut tells me she's with Jeff/Jordan more than Russell. (Honestly, if she had her pick, I think Michele would take Jeff to the end figuring the jury members wouldn't forgive him for using the wizard power) And if they eliminate Russell, it wouldn't really matter because she wouldn't flip to Kev/Nat's side. They'd still have the numbers 3-2, but that won't mean much if they don't have the power.Like they've said, at this point it's all about winning competitions. There's nowhere to hide, and they're running out of people to put on the block.

was anyone else even a little surprised that more ppl didn't use the gold cans? Why the hell wouldn't they? Jeff should've for sure and he only won because Russell used it on Kevin.

was anyone else even a little surprised that more ppl didn't use the gold cans? Why the hell wouldn't they? Jeff should've for sure and he only won because Russell used it on Kevin.
Yeah, and on the other side of it, Kevin was using his when he only needed to get 1 can in for the win anyway, tards.
That did look goofy, maybe they edited it weird and they used most of them but only showed the ones that went in.I mean they only got 6 gold cans each and from the footage I saw, they were lucky to be sinking 1 out of like 10 in the competition. Most of the gold ones probably missed.
There was also the revenge factor, some people like Michelle are trying to not piss anyone off so they were not using the gold cans so as not to make enemies.
That's very true, but the game at the time seemed pretty split with alliances especially for those in the lead. I was surprised kevin and jeff wern't "gold canning" each other. Perhaps as bleacher said, they did but could've been edited out.

MOTHER F*CKER, RUSSEL IS SO F*CKED. Ah I'm pissed at Jeff. I honestly think he made the wrong move. Well it really was a hard time to be HoH because I see him screwed in also every scenario. But I think it would have been better to keep Russel in the game, because he is such a big target. Jeff easily now begins the biggest target in the game, and he's an idiot if he thinks Natalie/Kevin will keep him.

Jeff's worse move yet.He is extremely vulnerable next week and he just alienated his two closest allies aside from Jordan. Kevin and Natalie will put him up if either of them win and unless he wins POV is guaranteed to be going out. He should have stuck to the deal this week, and battled Russel when he has a chance to win HOH again.Dumb, dumb dumb...

Jeff's still my boy and I'm rooting for him all the way, but I wasn't really thrilled with that move either. I maybe would've stuck with the final 4 agreement with Mich/Jordan/Russ. Has he forgotten how Natalie was his enemy the whole damn game as much as Jessie was? They whittled that former super-alliance of 6 down to 2 and now he wants to back off picking them apart? He seems to have gotten a little power hungry this week, not very becoming on him. I guess it comes with the HOH/POV territory. He has pretty much the absolute power to bounce anyone this week, but then can't play for HOH and is a huge target next week.I do understand his reasoning, though it may be flawed. He knows he can't play for HOH Thursday, so he looks at it as a 2 vs 2 comp - Jordan/Michele vs the 2 of Russ/Kev/Nat remaining. So he wanted to eliminate Russell from the equation being the strongest. But he's relying on Michele still being his ally, which is still probably true to an extent. If Jordan wins, Michele will float toward the power and if Michele wins I think she'll go after Nat/Kev and play the final 3 game with Jeff/Jordan. If Nat or Kev win HOH, Michele can try to float towards the power, but that wouldn't matter to Jeff because he'd be screwed anyway.Ok, so maybe this wasn't such a bad play by Jeff. He's basically rolling the dice Thursday on Michele or Jordan winning HOH, but aside from that, he knows there's a good chance he needs to win POV next week to save himself. If he can just survive one more week, you have to like his chances next week when he can play for HOH again. I think his reasoning is that if he needs to win to survive, so be it. But it will likely be easier to win either of those comps with Russell already gone and not playing in them. Jordan, Kevin, and Nat have pretty much sucked in comps and if they're anything remotely physical, he's got a pretty decent advantage.I also understand Jeff's slight frustration with Jordan. She has pretty much stayed out of everything and is sitting pretty for the time being. I think if Natalie or Kevin win HOH (this is all assuming Russ is evicted, I don't see anyway out for him right now), they would both put up Jeff and Michele, probably targeting Jeff. Jordan would only go up as a pawn if either of them won POV. Or she would only go up as a pawn so they could backdoor Jeff. But I don't think anyone is targeting Jordan for the next 2 weeks. She's tight with Jeff, pretty tight with Michele, and Kev and Nat would take her to the final 3 over the other 2.I'm rooting for Jordan to win HOH Thurs, but it would be more entertaining to watch Natalie win and then try to screw Jeff.