So......no veto then, or will that be later in the week? If that's the case, I'd have to say that Natalie and Lydia are royally screwed. Plus, I don't like the fact that Michele's HOH is gone because of Chima's idiocy.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply awesome.Yeah, Chima could only fuck with them for so long. After throwing her mic in the pool and telling production to go suck a dick, they pretty much had it.Kinda sucks for Michelle since she was only HOH for like a day and a half. But she said she didn't care about the HOH room, just safety for her and her allies. So I guess with Chima gone, it was only fair to give everyone a chance to win again and have new nominations. Though it would've been great if they could've just replaced Chima with Lydia and gotten 2 of them out in 1 week.Kinda surprised Jordan could win anything, but I'm glad she's the new HOH. Really strengthens the numbers on their side. I don't think she's gunning for Kevin yet, so she'll prob nominate Lydia/Natalie and if there's a POV she could use Kev as a replacement pawn.Smooth sailing for that side right now, but I'm telling you if they stay in power, watch out for Russel. Say Natalie goes home this week and then Lydia. I could see Russel deciding at 5 to try and convince Michelle to use Kevin and swing the numbers 3-2 in their favor over Jeff/Jordan. It's an easy argument to make, because Jeff and Jordan will almost definitely take each other all the way to the final 2 in they have the chance.Sidenote: What happens with the jury vote now? Without Chima, there's only 6. Don't tell me they'll bring Ronnie into the house to vote on the final.

That episode was fun. I can't wait to see Tuesday's episode to find out who got kicked out.I really hope it isn't Russel because I want him to win, but he's a big hot-head. I wonder why he would bring up that he would save Jeff in a veto. First of all, he wouldn't do it, and second of all, why even bring it up? LOL gah, he is so stupid, I still hope he wins though. I'm surprised he has made it this far. I really hope it isn't him on Tuesday

Michelle changes alliances every episode.silly ho.Her strategy might work though. If I were her, after Chima and Natalie are gone, team up with Lydia and Kevin. If she does that the $500K is a done deal lol.

What an episode, I loved it! It was exactly how I wanted it to go down. I tell ya though, I can't stand Lydia at all... she sounds like a 4yr old crying baby. I think Michelle did the right thing for sure, she's strong in her new alliance but would be at the bottom of the pecking order with Chima and company. She's still a wild card but probably can go further in the game with either Russel or even Kevin.So I wonder who blows up and got kicked out of the house. I'm going with Chima. At the end of the show she definitely seemed the most upset: "f this", "f that", "f the game", "I dont' care". Russel is suddenly in excellent position in the game and would really be a true idiot if he blows up now.

BBAD Spoilers:

Apparently there is now discussion of backdooring Russel this week from Jeff & Jordan

Yeah, Michelle looks pretty loyal to Jeff/Jordan but all 3 of them are a little worried about Russel. They think he's got something with Natalie still. And knowing the kind of player Russel is, Jeff thinks he'll come after him soon. I think they ought to wait at least 1 more week to try and take out Russel. Kevin's been working on Jeff about Michelle/Russel gunning for Jeff but that plays right into the other side's hands. If they backdoor Russel, it's 3-3 with Jeff/Michelle/Jordan (who can't play for HOH) against the other 3. Hard not to appreciate Kevin's game play a little bit. I personally don't like him because he's a weak floater, but he's sneaky and likable and no one has come after him yet. Jeff and Jordan are looking at swapping out Russel for Kevin in their final 4, but I think Kevin is just trying to get Russel backdoored this week so the numbers even up at 3-3. That, and Russel would go after Kevin if he wins HOH next. He just doesn't like Kevin.

Gah, I'm not happy with Jordan's nominations @ all. I think she should have put either one of Lydia/Natalie with Kevin. Then evict Kevin. Kevin is very likeable and can switch over with pretty much anybody on the other team because he doesn't blow up. Natalie and Lydia literally blow up at everything, so I don't see them ever being able to jump ship onto the other alliance. So why not keep them around because at least you know where they stand. If I was Jordan, I would be worried that Kevin might join forces with Michelle, or maybe even Russell.

Lol, I thought this was supposed to be the Chima freak-out episode. Nice job one-upping her Lydia!I just wanted to congratulate the Big Brother casting directors for doing a spectacular job this season. I hope you all get a raise. Also, whoever came up with the coup de tat idea deserves an award. Hopefully next season there are 6 coup de tat's, that would really freak everyone out.Even though Lydia has definitely gone off the deep end, Jeff and others need to really watch what they say to her. There is still $500k on the line, and Lydia has a vote in who gets it. It is really hard not to yell at her though, being in a house with Lydia must be hell.If a chick threw out my sushi and dumped out my beer I would cut her throat. I guess I wouldn't win big brother.

Gah, I'm not happy with Jordan's nominations @ all. I think she should have put either one of Lydia/Natalie with Kevin. Then evict Kevin. Kevin is very likeable and can switch over with pretty much anybody on the other team because he doesn't blow up. Natalie and Lydia literally blow up at everything, so I don't see them ever being able to jump ship onto the other alliance. So why not keep them around because at least you know where they stand. If I was Jordan, I would be worried that Kevin might join forces with Michelle, or maybe even Russell.
No way this was going to happen. Not saying it's a bad idea strategy wise, but Jordan is a pretty straight-forward player and she like Kevin. She trusts Kevin more than Russel, and sometime I think as much as Michelle.They just need to get rid of the rest of the bitter, sore losers. I'm sick of hearing them all talk. From all the crying after Jessie left, to Chima's stupid diva act crap, to Natalie's rant/speech tonight blaming Chima's expulsion on Michelle ("She put her here and drove her to this!"), to Lydia's idiotic behavior.They're playing this woe is me, we're the poor victims of unjust garbage on the broadcasts and on the BBAD. I don't know if they're trying to convince America, or convince themselves, but they're missing one simple point:YOU FUCKERS ARE THE VILLIANS OF THE ENTIRE SEASON! EVERYONE IS HAPPY YOUR ENTIRE ALLIANCE OF MANIPULATIVE BULLIES IS FINALLY GETTING PICKED OFF!
No way this was going to happen. Not saying it's a bad idea strategy wise, but Jordan is a pretty straight-forward player and she like Kevin. She trusts Kevin more than Russel, and sometime I think as much as Michelle.They just need to get rid of the rest of the bitter, sore losers. I'm sick of hearing them all talk. From all the crying after Jessie left, to Chima's stupid diva act crap, to Natalie's rant/speech tonight blaming Chima's expulsion on Michelle ("She put her here and drove her to this!"), to Lydia's idiotic behavior.They're playing this woe is me, we're the poor victims of unjust garbage on the broadcasts and on the BBAD. I don't know if they're trying to convince America, or convince themselves, but they're missing one simple point:YOU FUCKERS ARE THE VILLIANS OF THE ENTIRE SEASON! EVERYONE IS HAPPY YOUR ENTIRE ALLIANCE OF MANIPULATIVE BULLIES IS FINALLY GETTING PICKED OFF!
I totally agree that Natalie and Lydia are f*cking idiots, little cry babies, yadayada, point is I agree that they are all of that. I'm just saying, at least with those two, if you're Jordan you know where they stand. If either of them win HoH, they are going to go after your alliance, but not her (Jordan). I think Lydia would target Michelle, and Natalie would target Jeff. Kevin, to be honest, I have no real idea who he would go after. But I think of the three, Kevin has the best chance to side with Michelle/Russell, which would put Jordan in jeopardy. I realize Natalie/Lydia are tools, but sometimes it's better to have them in the house and eliminate the floaters.
No way this was going to happen. Not saying it's a bad idea strategy wise, but Jordan is a pretty straight-forward player and she like Kevin. She trusts Kevin more than Russel, and sometime I think as much as Michelle.
I think Jordan made a small mistake giving Kevin a key before Russel. You know he didn't take that well and its gonna make him feel like the odd wheel in that alliance which is going to cause drama sooner than later.
I think Jordan made a small mistake giving Kevin a key before Russel. You know he didn't take that well and its gonna make him feel like the odd wheel in that alliance which is going to cause drama sooner than later.
I thought the keys come out at random, not in order of how much the HOH likes people. I could be wrong though.
I thought the keys come out at random, not in order of how much the HOH likes people. I could be wrong though.
No, they set the keys themselves. The HOH pulls the first key and then that person pulls the next key right in order. People read into where their key is pulled, which is why Russel looked shocked when Kevin got a key before him.
Yeah, I didn't think that was real smart of her either. She must be a little nervous about Michelle too, she made it a point to put her key in first, even before Jeff.
Yeah, I didn't think that was real smart of her either. She must be a little nervous about Michelle too, she made it a point to put her key in first, even before Jeff.
I think that was partly because she felt bad about her having a shortened HOH stay. One night while watching BBAD she was letting her keep all her stuff up there and they had a second key somehow that she let her keep so they could share the room.
Listening to Lydia and Natalie fight over who is better in bed is one of the 3 creepiest conversations I've heard on BBAD.
For some reason I can only imagine them both crying over Jesse while talking about this.

I'm guessing tonight's HOH comp is going to be endurance.Julie was just talking to the HG's about a live POV comp, a live POV ceremony, a live vote and eviction, and then she said "the battle for HOH begins".If the HG's know it's going to be endurance depending on who wins POV they might try to backdoor Russel because he's a big threat to win an endurance.

And I was wrong, though she did say that.She messed up a couple times tonight. When the veto got down to Jordan and Michelle, she said whoever won the tiebreaker would be the new HOH. Then she paused when she realized what she said.Go Jeff!