So I finally got caught up and I agree with Tanner and bleecher except on the Kevin POV move. I thought it was a terrible decision not to use it, I know he thinks Russell is going home regardless but I still think it was expected from everyone in the house that he would save his closest allie just like anyone else would. Chima would've got over that and understood his decision with a simple explaination. If I were Chima, that says to me either a) I have complete control over him or B) If he wouldn't use it on her, would he even use it on me if I was in that position?It makes him look like a complete pushover and he's totally at the mercy of Chima & company now. Yes he's been a floater, but him not using the POV still makes him a floater. All his move did was lose his closest allie in the game who had his back all the way regardless of what happens. So what if she goes off and Michelle goes up as a replacement, he at least would show he has loyalty to his allies.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had no reason to use it.He knows everyone is voting Russel out, and he stays on everyone's good side by not rocking the boat except Lydia who is she had even an ounce of common sense would understand what is going on, but shes retarded, paranoid, and over emotional.I really hope Jeff pulls Russel and Lydia down and puts up Jessie/Natalie. Since no one would know it was coming I wonder who would vote for each to stay? They won't even have time to discuss strategy before voting with their groups.
^^^^^^^This.I know the way tv has edited them it makes it look like Kevin/Lydia are like Jeff/Jordan or Jess/Pig-Pen because they're both from the old offbeat clique and are friends. Not really the case. If you watch any of the BBAD, you see Kevin doesn't hang around Lydia all that much. Lydia is constantly kissing Jessie's ass using that stupid baby voice of hers and Kevin has spends a lot more time with Chima and Natalie.So while Lydia may see Kevin as her #1 ally, Kevin doesn't necessarily feel the same about Lydia. He's more well-liked than her, and is in a slightly stronger position. If the time comes to make a move strategically, Lydia really has no choice but to follow Kevin anyway regardless of what he did this week.As for a hypothetical Jessie vs Natalie vote:I think Jeff, Jordan, Michelle, and Kevin would vote to evict Jessie.Lydia might vote to evict Natalie and maybe Russell, though it wouldn't matter. Even if the vote was 3-3, Chima would vote out Jessie.

I really was hoping Natalie would go out. I feel bad for Jessie, even if he is an idiot. I think Jeff and Jordan are so f*cked. I think Michelle is a pushover. I think basically a line is going to be drawn where its:Jeff/Jordan/Russel/LydiavsChaqueesha/Kevin/NatalieAnd my guess is that Michelle joins them (the latter). Which sucks because I really want to see Kevin home, he tilts me so much. I really don't want to see Russel or Lydia go home because they are both f*ckin nuts and I love it. Jeff and Jordan, I really wouldn't care if they went home because they are both kinda boring. I think Michelle will put up Russel/Jeff.

Yeah things are going to be confusing now. Is Lydia going to stick with an alliance with Kevin even though Kevin is with Chima and Natalie (who don't like Lydia)? Who will Michelle go with? I think it would be in her best interest to get Russel out to not piss people off, but still stick with Jordan and Jeff since they are both kind of dumb and aren't great at challenges. Throw Lydia in that group and they have a majority.I think it is great strategy in games like this and survivor to align yourself with dumb/weak players especially late in the game even if it means ditching your alliance. At the start of the game it is important to just get in an alliance, but at this point in the game it is all about putting yourself in a position to win, not just surviving. If you are in a "just surviving" mindset you will be seen as a floater/coattail rider which can get you to the end, but almost always you won't win. If Michelle could find a way to make it to the end with Jordan or Lydia she would win for sure. If you ditch your alliance you will be seen as the liar who played the game great. If you stick with your alliance and really do nothing your a floater. If you are a leader in your alliance you are seen as a threat (Jesse's downfall). If I had the choice I would start the game laying low hopefully in a majority alliance, and then later in the game **** everyone over and go with the underdog alliance. Hopefully the jury would respect my gameplay and not take the lying personally. That all depends on the types of people in the jury though.Double eviction next Thursday. Shits goin' down.

I think basically a line is going to be drawn where its:Jeff/Jordan/Russel/LydiavsChaqueesha/Kevin/NatalieAnd my guess is that Michelle joins them (the latter).
As soon as they started this weeks competition I had a feeling Michelle was going to win. No one was going to try and put her up against anyone early so she floated to the end where she basically only had to win 2 times to take the HOH. Would have been nice to see Jeff get HOH though and really run the house for the week.I think Michelle ends up putting up people who have given her the most grief more than anything with alliances. Expect to see Russel up (unless she wants to backdoor him to keep him out of the POV comp) and probably Jeff as she moves towards and all girl house.Sidenote: Kevin being part of the "girl" alliance annoys me, way to play up to stereotypes idiot. Him all of a sudden taking all his commands from Chima I find really annoying.

Reading some of the stuff from BBAD that I missed last night I guess I could be wrong.

Lydia and Natalie are bonding over Jessie going home, vowing to wear his clothes in competitions and bitching about what Jeff did. Jeff, Jordan and Russel are hanging out in the HOH with Michelle who apparently has it in for Chima right now and there is conversation out of that group that they will be the final four.

The almost-brawl between the two muscle heads was intense. I was amazed at how calm Jessie was through the whole confrontation. Probably misguided confidence. Russel would have opened his can of MMA whoopass.

The use of the power and ensuing vote went exactly as I hoped/thought.Be interesting to see which side of the house Michelle sides with now. My initial thought is that she will target Russel and maybe put Lydia back up there. I'm sure Chima would appreciate the same two people going back up.

Reading some of the stuff from BBAD that I missed last night I guess I could be wrong.

Lydia and Natalie are bonding over Jessie going home, vowing to wear his clothes in competitions and bitching about what Jeff did. Jeff, Jordan and Russel are hanging out in the HOH with Michelle who apparently has it in for Chima right now and there is conversation out of that group that they will be the final four.

Yeah, after watching BBAD it definitely seemed as though Michelle is siding with Jeff, Jordan, and Russ. She was asking Jeff about who he'd put up, and they seemed like they were targeting Chima or maybe Natalie. Watching them eat dinner was ridiculous. Chima, Lydia, and Pig-Pen are all crying about Jessie being gone. They're acting like he died or something. Maybe because he was a smart gameplayer and they're all lost without him now. But all 3 of them ripping into Jeff in front of Michelle may not have been a smart move.

It went down exactly as I thought, but I'm actually disappointed that Jessie went home. I like his lazy calm attitude and watching him stressed out is pretty funny stuff.Good on Jeff for using the power, but since he didn't win HOH it becomes a disaster week for him. As mentioned Michelle is a bit of a floater but she's going to have to take control of the game. I think it's safe to assume Jeff/Russell would be going up this week, the problem with that is that both will play for POV and be able to save themself. It's probably best to backdoor the one they want gone this week.

Sidenote: Kevin being part of the "girl" alliance annoys me, way to play up to stereotypes idiot. Him all of a sudden taking all his commands from Chima I find really annoying.
OMG, this annoyed me so much. After Kevin won the 1st part of the HoH competition, the little bitch just looked at Chaqueesha point at Jeff and Russel. And then the high five between the two. Ahhhhh I just want to punch him in the arm to give him a charlie horse. Gahhhh I hate him and Chaqueeeesha

VERY Huge spoiler, to say the least. Don't know how this week goes about, with this occurring. Pretty sure it'll be brought up during tomorrow's show.

Chima is gone. Don't know if she quit or if she was thrown out. Guess the double eviction for Thursday won't take place now.

VERY Huge spoiler, to say the least. Don't know how this week goes about, with this occurring. Pretty sure it'll be brought up during tomorrow's show.

Chima is gone. Don't know if she quit or if she was thrown out. Guess the double eviction for Thursday won't take place now.

According to CBS she was thrown off the show. Apparently she wasn't following rules about her mic among other antics following Jessie's eviction.

* 9:50 PM - The PoV competition is set up for practice. Kevin goes to wake Chima to come out and give it a try since she’s nominated. Chima gets up without her microphone and goes out. * 9:55 PM - Big Brother tells Chima to put on her mic. She refuses. * 10:00 PM - Kevin kindly goes and gets Chima’s mic for her. Natalie runs it to Chima who immediately throws it in the hot tub. Natalie goes to fish it out of the hot tub and tells Chima that maybe she won’t have to practice afterall (hah!). * 11:00 PM - Big Brother tells Chima to replace her mic. She refuses so Kevin gets it for her, again. Chima tells production to, um, put something in their mouths and create a vaccum… * 11:15 PM - Big Brother has to ask Chima again to put back on her mic. * 2:45 AM - Live Feeds are back and Chima is missing. Jeff says, “and then there were seven.”

Mike: Hey Guys, can you all come into the Livingroom please? We need to have a house meeting. …. … they speak …. …. AG [Allison Grodner]: You will be paying for the mic pack Chima, this will come out your stipend. Chima: You know what? ***** this *****. I’m outta here. love you, nat–you too Lydia. *throws something* (her mic?) She presses the diary room button, it doesn’t go green, she tries to pull the door open (EVERYONE is in the living room sitting down btw) and Chima says "don’t ***** with me, open this damn door. NOW!" Then Nat and Lydia want to leave with her, but production asks them to remain a moment.. AG: Everyone, PLEASE calm down! Lydia gets up and tries to open the DR door, bangs on it, crying. Chima was SCREAMING at AG! The entire control room was told to record everything in case something happened. Security may have been there too.

Kevin just revealed on the live feeds that Chima will be banned from all media outlets owned by Viacom (CBS’ parent company) that includes places like MTV, VH1 (Sorry, no ‘Chima of Love’ then, gag), BET, etc. Kevin also warned her against slandering the BB production because they’ll sue her, but she told him she “has friends.” Delusional to the very end. He also pointed out Chima’s picture has still not being ‘grayed out.’