Can Jeff tell anybody he has the power? I don't think he can. I can't wait to see the look on Cheequeeeshas face when Jeff flips it. I hope she puts up Russell, just so Russel can give her the finger. I am starting to have a crush on Michelle, I can't explain it. She isn't even that hot.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Jeff tell anybody he has the power? I don't think he can. I can't wait to see the look on Cheequeeeshas face when Jeff flips it. I hope she puts up Russell, just so Russel can give her the finger. I am starting to have a crush on Michelle, I can't explain it. She isn't even that hot.
No, Jeff can't tell anyone or he loses the power. He's playing it off pretty well, though he only spends a lot of time with Jordan, who can probably barely read a book, let alone people.I've been saying the same about Michelle from the beginning. Hard to explain, though she's not bad looking, just her nose looks goofy when they show her from the side. And since entering the house, she has been working out and getting a decent tan. I'm starting to wonder if Jeff will use the power at all if he and Jordan aren't put up, which I don't think will happen.It's a bit of a gamble for him since it puts a target on his back, but I still think the pros outweigh the cons. Sure he makes a couple enemies (Chima and whoever stays), but he could ensure that either Jessie or Natalie go home (he should put those 2 up) and I think the 2 he takes off the block would be grateful to him.Only way it backfires on him is say Natalie gets voted out and Jessie stays and wins HOH. He is now ticked at Jeff and puts both him and Jordan up against each other the next week.

Russel is in a very good position right now, I think. The only person I think that would have wanted him out is Chaqueesha, and the only scenario I can think of for Russel getting the boot is he ruffels feathers with Jeff or Jordan, which is entirely possible because he is so paranoid.Assuming he doesn't and either Natalie/Jessie go home. I can see the big targets in the house being Jeff/Jordan because they just used the power. I can't really think of anybody in the house who would want him out. The only one is maybe Michelle, but with her, I have no idea who she would put up to be honest.

I'm starting to wonder if Jeff will use the power at all if he and Jordan aren't put up, which I don't think will happen.It's a bit of a gamble for him since it puts a target on his back, but I still think the pros outweigh the cons. Sure he makes a couple enemies (Chima and whoever stays), but he could ensure that either Jessie or Natalie go home (he should put those 2 up) and I think the 2 he takes off the block would be grateful to him.Only way it backfires on him is say Natalie gets voted out and Jessie stays and wins HOH. He is now ticked at Jeff and puts both him and Jordan up against each other the next week.
The only true alliance is Jessie, Natalie, and Chima when it comes to that side of the house. Jeff will put Jessie and Natalie up and Jessie should go but either way, one is going, Chima can't play for HOH so Jeff only has to really worry about one person winning and even then theres still POV.
The only true alliance is Jessie, Natalie, and Chima when it comes to that side of the house. Jeff will put Jessie and Natalie up and Jessie should go but either way, one is going, Chima can't play for HOH so Jeff only has to really worry about one person winning and even then theres still POV.
Yeah, it's definitely worth the risk to ensure one of them goes. And if it is Jessie that goes, Natalie will implode on her own and get booted soon.

Spoilers...Chima nominates

Russel and Lydia

POV winner is

Kevin...

And other drama

appears to be developing between Jessie and Natalie over Jessie sharing to much info, and Jeff and Jordan are even fighting a bit.

BBAD last night:

Jessie got drunk on wine and was actually pretty likable. He much less of a tool when he's drunk. Kevin's trying to convince Lydia he doesn't need to use POV on her, that they're going to vote out Russ anyway.Russ is such a wild-card right now, but he seems to be closer to Jeff than Jessie right now, so I think there's a good chance Jeff will save him with the coup d'teat. The logical play is still for Jeff to put up Nat and Jess. Hopefully Jess goes home and it will leave Nat and Chima pretty isolated. Michelle, as she always does will float back toward the stronger alliance, and Lydia/Kevin don't really have an alliance.Sidenote: I have no clue where Michelle really stands. She's been real close with Chima lately, but that's easy to do because Chima is HOH this week. I don't think she trusts Jess or Nat all that much, she could still be playing both sides and is closer to Jeff/Jordan than anyone else.

Not that is really matters but I don't understand why Chaqqquesssha put up Russel. She needs all the numbers she can get, and Russel although he not not be the with the three (Chaqueesha, Jessie, and Natalie), he has a better chance of supporting them, then any of the other remaining HG's. If I were her, I would have put up like Jeff and Kevin. That way you get the mini-alliances in the other side going after each other. Also I would prefer to keep Lydia in the house if I were Chaqueesha, because she'll be gunning for Natalie. I also would put up Jeff instead of Jordan, because Jordan won't win POV, Jeff could and save them both if Jordan were up. Plus, you can also have a chance at bringing floater Michelle to your side by not putting her up. But again, all of this means nothing as Jeff has the Wizard. I still want Russel to win this, because he is so funny. When he asked Chaqueesha to hug him, it was pretty funny.

I think Chima's plan is to probably hope to save russel after POV, put him up as a pawn to save face. Afterall putting him up is an easy way out for her to not piss off other people in the house. The rest of the house knows they had a big blow up and it only makes sense to put him up so she doesn't piss off another person even if her alliance doesn't agree. The truth is their alliance has only 3 ppl and are likely going to be totally screwed. Gives her a chance to try and switch sides down the road maybe. She put Lydia up so that next week Lydia wouldn't put Natalie up. If Jessie keeps hanging out with Lydia their alliance of 3 is broken up.

Your logis is confusing Gov. Chima has been going on none stop about disliking Russel for a while now, she has been pissed ever since he blew off her advances and talked about how one of her friends was hotter than she was.Women don't like rejection.

She put Lydia up so that next week Lydia wouldn't put Natalie up. If Jessie keeps hanging out with Lydia their alliance of 3 is broken up.
Why would Chaqueesha care if Lydia put up Natalie? If I were Chaqueesha, I would want Lydia in the house because she would be gunning for Natalie, not me (Chaqueesha). If I were her, I would try to take out Kevin or Jordan. Michelle you might be able to take to your side. Jeff just is a huge physical threat, who people might gun for. And Lydia although would be going after her alliance (their alliance is f*cked anyways), but at least she would be going for Natalie instead of Chaqueesha.

Meh, after her sad story about the rape issue clearly some people respected her more for that (Kevin and Jeff as an example). That potentially gives her an in with that alliance if she ever tried to switch. The people she put up were obvious choices and I think that benefits her in the long wrong. She didn't really piss off anyone with her noms imo.It also doesn't really matter because odds are Jeff is putting up Jessie and Natalie anyway.

Your logis is confusing Gov. Chima has been going on none stop about disliking Russel for a while now, she has been pissed ever since he blew off her advances and talked about how one of her friends was hotter than she was.Women don't like rejection.
Yep. Russel is clearly Chima's target this week, though Jeff will probably interfere, which will be awesome.

Chima absolutely despises Russell and her nomination of him was definitely personal. She's not thinking about numbers as far as her clique goes because her real clique is the "women" clique. She wants a woman to win Big Brother and will do everything she can to get the guys out of the house.She has also threatened to go ballistic on Thursday's nights live show if someone (the wizard) changes her nominations. It should be very interesting.

Wow what to think of that episode. I really didn't think I would like this episode since it would be meaningless, since Jeff is likely going to use his Wizard power. But it really was good. Thoughts on everyone:Guys I liked the best:Jessie: Wow, I'm very impressed with him. He realized who has the Wizard power and trying to push on Jordan/Jeff that Russel is a cheat was a great strategy. He is the only one thinking ahead in terms of this power, nobody else really is. I don't really think it'll work for him since I think he'll be up with Natalie, and he'll be going home. But here's praying that Natalie goes home instead.Russel: LOL I still want him to win. But **** he is an idiot. If he is trying to get Michelle on his side, why would he continue to berate her. Yes, she lied to you, but why beat a dead horse, how is that going to help him, by confronting her. I know he's probably safe this week, but he would need her vote, why continue to make fun of her? This is why I want him to win though, he is so f*cking stupid, lol. And then confronting Chaqueesha the whole game, omg. And then making fun of the gay dude during the egg competitiion, that was so mint. Lydia: Wow, seeing her in a bikini while the others were in the movies. I think I have a crush on the punk rock girl now. I think I want her to win now too. She is starting to really grow on me. If Russel doesn't win, I want her to win. I want her to win HoH and put the gay dude up. I want her and Russel to form the Biatch alliance. People that suck:Kevin: What a tool. First of all, finally you get some air time on the show, then you act like a complete idiot. I don't think he understands this game at all. But I have a feeling he is going to go top 4, because nobody sees him as a threat and he is going to float thru this whole game. Gah, I despise his whole game play. Chaqueesha: I hate her laugh. Omg I want to kick her in the tooth.

Wow what to think of that episode. I really didn't think I would like this episode since it would be meaningless, since Jeff is likely going to use his Wizard power. But it really was good. Thoughts on everyone:Guys I liked the best:Jessie: Wow, I'm very impressed with him. He realized who has the Wizard power and trying to push on Jordan/Jeff that Russel is a cheat was a great strategy. He is the only one thinking ahead in terms of this power, nobody else really is. I don't really think it'll work for him since I think he'll be up with Natalie, and he'll be going home. But here's praying that Natalie goes home instead.Russel: LOL I still want him to win. But **** he is an idiot. If he is trying to get Michelle on his side, why would he continue to berate her. Yes, she lied to you, but why beat a dead horse, how is that going to help him, by confronting her. I know he's probably safe this week, but he would need her vote, why continue to make fun of her? This is why I want him to win though, he is so f*cking stupid, lol. And then confronting Chaqueesha the whole game, omg. And then making fun of the gay dude during the egg competitiion, that was so mint. Lydia: Wow, seeing her in a bikini while the others were in the movies. I think I have a crush on the punk rock girl now. I think I want her to win now too. She is starting to really grow on me. If Russel doesn't win, I want her to win. I want her to win HoH and put the gay dude up. I want her and Russel to form the Biatch alliance. People that suck:Kevin: What a tool. First of all, finally you get some air time on the show, then you act like a complete idiot. I don't think he understands this game at all. But I have a feeling he is going to go top 4, because nobody sees him as a threat and he is going to float thru this whole game. Gah, I despise his whole game play. Chaqueesha: I hate her laugh. Omg I want to kick her in the tooth.
Lol I disagree with almost all your posts in this thread. Now I know how brvheart feels when he reads my posts.Jesse: His talk with Jeff and Jordan didn't work so why are you so impressed by him?Russel: He tried to be nice with Michelle, but it takes a lot to not be angry at someone who is 100% full of shit, which Michelle is. The only reason Michelle is sticking with her guns is because she wants a spot in Chima's alliance. Nothing he said to her would have worked, her mind is already made up. At least he tried. Michelle is changing her alliance week to week based on who is the HOH.Lydia: I can't stand her. She acts like the whole world is against her and she has this "whoa is me" attitude. I'm tired of her crying to the camera with her f_ucked up teeth.Kevin: How did he act like an idiot? He finally has a shot at being in a legit alliance with Chima, why should he stick his neck out for Lydia even if they are friends? Do you think an alliance with Lydia is going to get him to the end? I don't think so. He is finally playing the game and you think he is an idiot. Doesn't make sense.Chima: I hate her too, so at least we agree on something.

I can't for the life of me figure out why you guys are still so hot on Russel. He's a high school bully who lets his emotions get the best of him, and responds by tormenting people. And LOLOL at his "mending fences" attempt with Michelle. Word of advice: when you're trying to mend fences with someone, rehashing an argument and going on the offensive again isn't the best approach.And as I've been saying all along, Jessie is a hell of a lot smarter than people give him credit for. He has the best handle on the game by far. He suspects Jeff has the magic power and he knows he's a potential target if it gets used, so he uses Russel's attempt to backstab Jeff against him by getting Jeff and Jordan to target Russel in the hopes that they won't use the magic power. Frickin brilliant.

For the most part, I agree with Tanner's comments.Jessie does have a good handle on what's going on in the game (he certainly should, it's his 2nd time around), though I don't think anyone in the house will be all that surprised that America voted to give Jeff the power. He is rightfully paranoid about being vulnerable this week, but because his social game sucks, he has no relationship with Jeff and is very exposed to eviction this week. He's simply coasted too much. Did he really think he'd be in power the whole way? He got a little out of his comfort zone last week when he was a have-not and talked a bit to some other people like Kevin and Michelle, but with Chima winning last week he went right back to living in the HOH room again. He's not dumb, he's just a complete tool and generally unlikable. Every one of his DR sessions he comes off like a total douche, like everyone should be sooooo grateful that the great Jessie graced us with his presence on the show.I'm just getting tired of Lydia. She doesn't really have much game other than deflecting blame onto other people. She likes to deliver information that will cause other people to fight. She complains to Kevin, Jeff, and Jordan about Jessie mistreating her and blah, blah, blah, but as soon as she gets any bit of game info she runs back to tell Jessie and Chima. I just want to see Jeff win HOH tomorrow so Jordan can start hating Lydia when she tries sleeping with Jeff. She's counting on the guys to keep her around because she's slutty and is no threat to win any competitions.I can't really blame Kevin for his not using the POV. From his perspective, I think it was the correct move. He's friends with Lydia, but realizes how shitty a player she is. Right now, he sees himself as the 4th in the Jessie, Chima, Pig-Pen alliance and knows they'll get rid of Lydia soon enough. With Chima being HOH, he didn't want to mess with her nominations. He's still a floater, but is a little more likable and trustworthy than Lydia.I see Russel as quite the X-factor. He really is playing as the lone wolf right now. He coasted in the beginning when the athletes' clique was still in effect, but he was smart enough to figure out that Ronnie was closer to Chima, Pig-Pen, and Jessie than he was and eliminated the rat. Logically, he should be closer with the Jeff and Jordan side of the house for protecting them last week, but he plays so erratically he's hard to trust. I just hope all his outbursts don't have Jeff second-guessing keeping him around this week because he makes everyone uneasy. I hope he sticks around. At least his volatile personality makes him entertaining to watch. It sure beats the heck out of watching Jessie talk about himself.Jeff could really make a strong push if he gets Jessie or Pig-Pen out this week and then him or Jordan win HOH and put up the one who stays against Chima. Russel would likely stick with them and Michelle would drift their way as well.Chima I still can't stand, but we might have to put up with her for awhile. If she loses Jessie this week, her best bet is to try to pull Michelle into the "all girl" alliance with Natalie and Kevin. Michelle may not bite though unless Natalie miraculously wins HOH and is in power.Michelle is still playing both sides though I think she trusts Jeff and Jordan more than anyone. She knows those 2 are still outnumbered so she's trying to maintain friends on the other side like Chima but I think her clock is ticking.

Lol I disagree with almost all your posts in this thread. Now I know how brvheart feels when he reads my posts.Jesse: His talk with Jeff and Jordan didn't work so why are you so impressed by him?Russel: He tried to be nice with Michelle, but it takes a lot to not be angry at someone who is 100% full of shit, which Michelle is. The only reason Michelle is sticking with her guns is because she wants a spot in Chima's alliance. Nothing he said to her would have worked, her mind is already made up. At least he tried. Michelle is changing her alliance week to week based on who is the HOH.Lydia: I can't stand her. She acts like the whole world is against her and she has this "whoa is me" attitude. I'm tired of her crying to the camera with her f_ucked up teeth.Kevin: How did he act like an idiot? He finally has a shot at being in a legit alliance with Chima, why should he stick his neck out for Lydia even if they are friends? Do you think an alliance with Lydia is going to get him to the end? I don't think so. He is finally playing the game and you think he is an idiot. Doesn't make sense.Chima: I hate her too, so at least we agree on something.
LOL It's all good, we can still be friends.Jessie is smart because he is the only one who has realized that this week has all to do with the Wizard Power, not who is HoH or PoV. Everybody else in the house isn't thinking like that. His plan likely isn't going to work because his social skills suck balls, but at least he was competent enough to figure it out, unlike everybody else in the house. In regards to Russel, yeah I agree with what you said. I still want him to win though because is such a tart. Sometimes, he is pretty brilliant, and other times (actually most times), he is a complete tool. And this is why I want him to win. Kevin: I think he's an idiot, because he would be at the bottom of the pecking order in an alliance with Chaqueesha. If he had saved Lydia, to be honest I don't think Chaqueesha would be that pissed. It actually shows that he isn't willing to stick his neck out for anybody. Like other then Jeff/Jordan, one who think Kevin/Lydia is the tighest two in the house, and if he isn't going to save her then, how can he be trusted in the future to save somebody. Chaqueesha: How can she be so stupid to think she even has power this week? Gah, I want to knee her in the knee.
I can't really blame Kevin for his not using the POV. From his perspective, I think it was the correct move. He's friends with Lydia, but realizes how shitty a player she is. Right now, he sees himself as the 4th in the Jessie, Chima, Pig-Pen alliance and knows they'll get rid of Lydia soon enough. With Chima being HOH, he didn't want to mess with her nominations. He's still a floater, but is a little more likable and trustworthy than Lydia.
I disagree, by abandoning Lydia he has given up his one true alliance in the game in the hopes that the people who have power will bring him along. But he has no strategic ability to any moves against the power group, especially without Lydia. He'd be better off staying with Lyia and working to bring people like Michelle and Jeff/Jordan over to their side.
I disagree, by abandoning Lydia he has given up his one true alliance in the game in the hopes that the people who have power will bring him along. But he has no strategic ability to any moves against the power group, especially without Lydia. He'd be better off staying with Lyia and working to bring people like Michelle and Jeff/Jordan over to their side.
He had no reason to use it.He knows everyone is voting Russel out, and he stays on everyone's good side by not rocking the boat except Lydia who is she had even an ounce of common sense would understand what is going on, but shes retarded, paranoid, and over emotional.I really hope Jeff pulls Russel and Lydia down and puts up Jessie/Natalie. Since no one would know it was coming I wonder who would vote for each to stay? They won't even have time to discuss strategy before voting with their groups.