Jesse seems to have not learned much. I think he sounded stupid when he was asking people to be his eyes and ears.
I don't think he's as stupid as he sounds and acts. His point was simply that since everyone is going to kiss his ass as HoH (like horse face boob girl setting up the Jesse is hot comment), he's not going to be able to get an accurate read on people. So he's asking his clique-mates to get the intel he needs to help them (him) make a decision. He's also smart enough to realize that he and UFC guy are going to be targets right off the bat because of their physical threateningness.I liked athletic girl until she opened her mouth during the wedgie competition and outed UFC guy. Not smart to reveal to your opponents that your teammate is struggling during a physical competition.I'm rooting for the Nerd 'cause I've always liked nerds. I think I'll nickname him Skolnik.
  • Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think putting up one of the nerds was a horrible decision. By doing this they lose 2 votes (HOH and the nominated person) and only have 5 against the remaining 5 non-nominated guests. Now with the one Athlete on the outs they only have 4 guaranteed votes. Would have been much easier to put up 2 populars or 2 outcasts and guarantee one from that clique go home. By putting Bradon up I can't see them keeping 'I Can't Help That I Have Big Boobs' vote. The rest only need to get Lydia's vote and they're golden. Annoying nerd goes home and only 2 of the Athletes compete for HOH. I'm surprised the nerds went along with this in the first place. Gamerboy effed up.UFCs blow up was completely retarded and probably backfired on him.

Funny stuff on after dark last night. They got drunk and played stupid games, some of it was funny. Super nerd made an ass of himself several times. He also keeps running around telling all the girls his big secret which is that he has won debates so he can use peoples words against them... he is gonna end up on the block soon.Blond girl is so dumb its beyond belief. I bet she can't tie her own shoes.

I think putting up one of the nerds was a horrible decision. By doing this they lose 2 votes (HOH and the nominated person) and only have 5 against the remaining 5 non-nominated guests. Now with the one Athlete on the outs they only have 4 guaranteed votes. Would have been much easier to put up 2 populars or 2 outcasts and guarantee one from that clique go home. By putting Bradon up I can't see them keeping 'I Can't Help That I Have Big Boobs' vote. The rest only need to get Lydia's vote and they're golden. Annoying nerd goes home and only 2 of the Athletes compete for HOH. I'm surprised the nerds went along with this in the first place. Gamerboy effed up.UFCs blow up was completely retarded and probably backfired on him.
100% agree, their strategy definitely wasn't their best option. They could've still created an alliance with the nerds without having to put one up as a pawn, it really made no sense this early as they lost a vote from it.
Funny stuff on after dark last night. They got drunk and played stupid games, some of it was funny. Super nerd made an ass of himself several times. He also keeps running around telling all the girls his big secret which is that he has won debates so he can use peoples words against them... he is gonna end up on the block soon.Blond girl is so dumb its beyond belief. I bet she can't tie her own shoes.
Yeah, gamer guy is an idiot and has no game. I can't stand blond girl the most, it's a shame Jesse didn't just put her up.Also, I don't mind Lydia but she's got to stop crying about her appearance.... No one forced her to get tattoos.

Did Horseface seriously state that she can't help that fact that she has a big rack? I thought I heard her say that but decided I must have been imagining it.MMA guy seemed like an okay guy to me until the random freakout. I am not sensing that this bunch is going to end up being very impressive startegically. I mean, the whole idea of putting up a pawn during the very first eviction strikes me as being the result of overthinking. Just pick a freaking target and organize the votes you need to achieve eviction during the first week. So far DJ/elementary school teacher is my favorite player.Also, technotronics ftl.

Yeah, gamer guy is an idiot and has no game.
QFT. When mma guy confronted him about leaking their plan for the week, his reaction was absolutely hilarious to me. He was just so painfully nervous and incapable of lying in a convincing fashion. That bodes poorly for him. Also, he prefaces virtually every statement in his confessional interviews with "I mean, I am a pretty smart guy, but . . ." This makes me want to punch him in his disproportionately fat stomach.
Yep. Gamer boy is going to talk himself out of the game real soon it seems. He never shuts up and he only talks game and he has "aligned" himself with pretty much the whole house and everyone is noticing.
Blond girl is so dumb its beyond belief. I bet she can't tie her own shoes.
QFTI saw the part about her not being able to tell time unless the clock is digital. I don't know if she's overplaying being this dumb to not come off as any kind of threat, but it's pretty ridiculous.
Did Horseface seriously state that she can't help that fact that she has a big rack? I thought I heard her say that but decided I must have been imagining it.
She certainly did. I was like, "Um, you could've helped it BY NOT BUYING THEM!"I have seriously never disliked a girl with a huge rack as much as Laura.
She certainly did. I was like, "Um, you could've helped it BY NOT BUYING THEM!"I have seriously never disliked a girl with a huge rack as much as Laura.
The blond never stops touching herself on after dark either, she is always playing with her tits. She had half the house feeling them up last night.
He also keeps running around telling all the girls his big secret which is that he has won debates so he can use peoples words against them...
This had me lol when I saw him do it on the show. If someone on that show told me they are good at debating, I would want them out instantly. Why would you want to align with a good debator who could possibly out-debate you in the final 2?
This had me lol when I saw him do it on the show. If someone on that show told me they are good at debating, I would want them out instantly. Why would you want to align with a good debator who could possibly out-debate you in the final 2?
this is exactly what i was thinking, also how can he put 100 % faith in braden to not tell everyone that ronnie was the one who told him. if braden lets it out, ronnies gone and its completely out of his control.
The blond never stops touching herself on after dark either, she is always playing with her tits. She had half the house feeling them up last night.
Yeah, she (Jordan) is still super self-conscious about them. I think she said she just got the implants like a few weeks before the show started.
Yeah, she (Jordan) is still super self-conscious about them. I think she said she just got the implants like a few weeks before the show started.
They look like they are trying to hide under her armpits.
UFCs blow up was completely retarded and probably backfired on him.
It was ridiculous, and he talked about it before-hand like it was some brilliant strategy on his part. I'm going to rile him up and get him to hang himself. UFC guy just came across as a complete *******.
Yep. Gamer boy is going to talk himself out of the game real soon it seems. He never shuts up and he only talks game and he has "aligned" himself with pretty much the whole house and everyone is noticing.
Can someone explain to me what he was thinking by revealing his alliance's strategy to the opposing cliques? Or is he trying to play the game so hard so early that he's going to form an alliance on day 1 and then try to take them down on day 2? So much for my nerd pick.
QFT. When mma guy confronted him about leaking their plan for the week, his reaction was absolutely hilarious to me. He was just so painfully nervous and incapable of lying in a convincing fashion. That bodes poorly for him.
That was great. "What?...no...me?...why, did you hear something?...no way...never...oh no, I just peed my pants..."

This show would be extremely frustrating to be on.At first glance it looks like people are strategizing way too hard, especially since things change from week to week with who is in control. UFC guy and nerd seem to be putting huge targets on their backs.On the other hand Braden gets put on the block for not strategizing enough.Or you could go with only strategizing a little bit, by being in an alliance, but letting the loudmouths do all the work (kind of like the weird looking black chick and scientist girl are doing). Wouldn't that be seen as riding coattails though?Very confusing game.

What the hell is going on in Nerd's head? It's like he's making moves for the sake of making moves without any strategy behind it. He just wants to develop a reputation as a big schemer.And what's with all the emotional confrontations? Don't people realize after 10 seasons of this show that blowing up at someone is a sure-fire way to make yourself a target, especially when you're already on the block?I have to say, the scene with tattoo chick and gay guy yelling at Jeff for not defending them and then telling him he's not allowed to be friends with Braden was hilarous. This isn't even high school, it's grade school.

After watching Thursday's show and some of the After Dark, I really dislike Ronnie but find his gameplay intriguing at the same time.He has been playing both sides and appears to be sticking with Jessie and the athletes for now. But no one in the house seems to dislike him yet.Jeff, Jordan, Laura, Michelle, and Casey have all pretty much figured out Ronnie's the one who switched the vote and got Braden out, but they're still being pretty nice to him. Maybe this will change in a week or 2.Problem for them is that the situation worked out absolutely perfect for Ronnie. He turns on that group of 5 and then immediately becomes HOH so there can't be any backlash towards him this week.Be interesting to see how he proceeds. I don't see him just trying to ride the Jessie/Natalie/Chima alliance because they'll eventually dump him. I think he'll just keep talking to everyone and he'll either stay a step ahead of everyone for awhile or it'll come back and bite him in the ass if nobody trusts him anymore.The next few weeks could be pretty predictable and boring though unless one of those in the minority alliance can win HOH and put up a couple of the "untouchables".