2009 Wsop $10,000 World Championship No Limit Hold'em

2005 WSOP Main Event Champion Joe Hachem is up to 77,000. He raised to 2,000 UTG and found another player pushing all in behind him for 9,000.Hachem made the call with {9-Hearts} {9-Clubs} and found the {7-Spades} {10-Clubs} {8-Diamonds} {9-Diamonds} {4-Hearts} board much more favourable for himself than for his opponent who had {A-Clubs} {K-Diamonds}.yeh thats me.... and the reporting is right except that hachem had 89onot upset about hte bustout hand at all but Im just really upset about not folding Kings in the hand before dinner break. It was a mistake... a big one and it cost me my tournament. Im pretty soul crushed atm but might put in an online session in a second.

Hahaha...Chen OutOn a flop of 7h 2h Qh , Bill Chen moved all in for his last 15,000 chips and his opponent thought for several minutes before calling.Chen tabled Qd Jc for top pair and couldn't believe what he'd been called by."What?!?!?" exclaimed Chen at seeing his opponent's As 3h.The turn was the 8h and river the Jh, and with hearts everywhere, the 3h of Chen's opponent just played to give him the pot and send Chen to the rail.Donkey show...
FYP

Antics at Red 103Upon rolling up to table 103 in the red section, Greg Raymer was hanging out chatting with Lou Diamond Phillips, Scott Seiver, and a few of the other players. Here's some of the quotes from the area.Player - "Greg! Greg! You know what I wanna do? I wanna sit at the feature table with you, but have Hellmuth sandwiched between us. We can just jam it in and piss him off and then turn around and say things to his wife."Raymer - "I'd just shove on Hellmuth because he doesn't want to get in with a flip."Seiver - "Yeah, but there's the extra EV of sending Hellmuth on tilt."Raymer - "I run so bad in the Main Event."Joe Sebok - "Wow, this is where the party is. Even Raymer is here, this must be the jump off!"Photographer - "I'm only shooting world champs, movie stars, and big boobs."

sigh gg AG , Matt , NNB, looshle, Wandigo,AcidKnightOut. AQs vs queens my SB vs button35 minutes ago from txtnonotbaxterfinal hand was hj raises to 2100 I shove 44 otb 13.8k and he calls with kk, obvvvv oh well. gl everybody still in43 minutes ago from TwitterFonlooshleGot back to 58, then ran kings into aces. Headed back to Phoenix tonight.about 1 hour ago from TwitterFonwandigoAnd busto thanks to a 1 outer resuck on the river :(about 1 hour ago from txtmarkysalsFirst two outer ever in a live tournament!! 88>JJ back to 40kish. Cutoff raised to 2500 I shoved 19.5 from bb and spiked the 8 ballabout 1 hour ago from TweetieTreMomeyJust won w aa vs kk 140kabout 1 hour ago from txtJ.C. Alvarado 142000At Caesars JustinFiltz201,700 chips at the dinner break. We restart at 8pm PST. New table Only 1 guy busted at the new table all day so nobody has a lot of chips.18 minutes ago from Tweetie

TreMomeyHe made it 3.1k otb i called bb. i ch call 3.1k on flop 10k on turn and 15k on river6 minutes ago from txtmarkysals53.9k last break. 500-1k then were done10 minutes ago from Tweetieadamjunglen105k going into the last level of the day.10 minutes ago from TweetieTreMomeyI actually had 67hh for the nuts. he had busted club draw so i was good w both hands lol. i didnt get a penalty for just calling w the nuts11 minutes ago from txtanyone have news on BKice Andy Seth he hasn't tweeted in a while last time he was at 142,000 nothing on poker news either

2005 WSOP Main Event Champion Joe Hachem is up to 77,000. He raised to 2,000 UTG and found another player pushing all in behind him for 9,000.Hachem made the call with {9-Hearts} {9-Clubs} and found the {7-Spades} {10-Clubs} {8-Diamonds} {9-Diamonds} {4-Hearts} board much more favourable for himself than for his opponent who had {A-Clubs} {K-Diamonds}.yeh thats me.... and the reporting is right except that hachem had 89onot upset about hte bustout hand at all but Im just really upset about not folding Kings in the hand before dinner break. It was a mistake... a big one and it cost me my tournament. Im pretty soul crushed atm but might put in an online session in a second.
Hey VT. You have had one hell of an experience. Remember that.Take care. And focus on the good things.
anyone have news on BKice Andy Seth he hasn't tweeted in a while last time he was at 142,000 nothing on poker news either
186k to start last level of the night, 500/1000-100 36 minutes ago from TwitterFon

thx gibler must of missed itTreMomey182.5k. just got a 30k gift from the tilting italian who lost the 300k pot. he came to tbl w 180k. he lasted 20 mins8 minutes ago from txt markysals53.9k last break. 500-1k then were doneabout 1 hour ago from Tweetiemarkysals**** QQ. Nit raises to 5k utg lol so obv AK so I flat on button. Comes KJ7 he fires 20k loool I fold he shows AK. Can't win with queens6 minutes ago from TweetieTreMomey203k 25 mins left in the day18 minutes ago from txt

TreMomey207k going to day 3. ill be at tbl 65 seat 537 minutes ago from txtmarkysalsButton raises to 3k I make 8600 with KQcc he call. 632 I bet 10.1k he shoves 40k I fold he shows 73dd. WTF fml 40.5k end of day38 minutes ago from Tweetiebkice_231.5k to end the day, gonna be 600/1200-100 to start40 minutes ago from TwitterFon Adam Junglen 147000J.C. Alvarado 142000wtg guys

From FluffdogI just 5-bet a guy all-in for 100k w/ T5os and he called w/ TT A532 5! :club: I then busted a guy w/ 50k the next hand w ATs aipf vs his 99 345k
hahah weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. always a great feeling. what tourney is this in?
hahah weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. always a great feeling. what tourney is this in?
376,200 chips to end the day in the Caesars $1k w/ 162 left from my day Ave. is 128.7k http://yfrog.com/0xeazjAround 280 ppl are left from both Day 1s I think. Somebody told me 1st was $150k+ 700+ ppl played over both day 1s. We restart at 12pm and play 10 levels or until the ft. I have triple the average and blinds restart at 1,500/3,000/400 ante
376,200 chips to end the day in the Caesars $1k w/ 162 left from my day Ave. is 128.7k http://yfrog.com/0xeazjAround 280 ppl are left from both Day 1s I think. Somebody told me 1st was $150k+ 700+ ppl played over both day 1s. We restart at 12pm and play 10 levels or until the ft. I have triple the average and blinds restart at 1,500/3,000/400 ante
You need to stack your chips better. :club: j/k. TID fluffster!!!!
Who is Adam Junglen again? What is his relation to FCP?
Adam is a Poker VT instructor and infrequent FCP poster and from all accounts a good guy.

Here are my notable hands from yesterday. Started day with 45k. Won 6 out of first 10 hands without showdown, mostly just taking the blinds to get up to around 55k. Blinds are 250/500/50. Asian guy one to my right makes it 2200, I call with 99 otb, bb calls. Flop Q95dd ch to me I bet 4250, BB makes it 11.5 I put him in for 20 more he has 55. I win. First set I've flopped all tourney and it happened to be set over set.. nice.. so I'm up to around 88k.Raise K9o otb Philip Tom calls in SB. Flop K43dd he ch i ch turn Qo he bets 2200 i call river 2d he ch/ timebank calls 4300 with 34o. Raise two hands in a row and win the blinds once and cbet a 10 high flop w KJ in second one ftw. Very next hand good online player to my direct right raises utg to 1200, Next to act I make it 4200 with red kings, two folds and this asian guy in the ten seat who hasn't voluntarily put a chip in the pot in the first hour and fifty minutes makes it 10k total with 25k or so behind. Folds back to me and I decide to fold.. at the end of the day he told me he had aces. 300/600/75First hand back from break a lot of the table is still missing. I raise the effective CO to 1650 w AQdd, button is pokerstars qualifier seems pretty competent so far, he makes it 4650. I call flop comes KJ10 all hearts. I ch he ch. Turn 5h I check he bets 7k I call river blank I ch, he timebanks for a while and I decide I'm snapping a river bet but he ch behind and I'm good. Make it 1650 in MP with AsJx, BB calls. Flop comes J93ss he ch i ch turn 8o he bets 2.5k I call river 8x he bets 5.3k I call and beat his 95o. Next hand make it 1650 with red kings again and same asian guy who hasn't put a chip in the pot again since he 4bet to 10k, makes it 3650. LOL. I call flop comes J84cc I ch call 4250, turn 4o i ch he ch river 6o I bet 6.5k he calls and mucks. 108k at dinner break. 400/800/100I raise A8dd and 57ss from MP and EP and take the blinds in back to back hands then very next hand I pick up AA for first time all tournament. Make it 2200 UTG, Brazilian kid on my direct left makes it 6.2k.. folds back to me. He had 3b me twice already in about an hour at the table and I really felt like he had a big hand so I decided to just shove after about 25 seconds. He had 35k or so behind and snap called w KK and I held. 25 minutes or so left in level, asian guy to my right has been running hot all day and playing decently but I've picked up some bet sizing tells on him. I have 135k to start the hand and he has me covered by a bit. He makes it 3.1k otb I defend 56hh. Flop comes 8c5c2h I ch he bets 3.1k I call. Turn Qh I ch he bets 10k quickly and I call planning to call planning to call all non club rivers. River is 4o. I ch he quickly bets 15k and I quickly call. He says good call and turns up Kxcc I turn up my 67hh.. wait WTF I have 67hh not 56hh holadfasdufasefasuidfjsidafjlajeifj. I've never done that in my life. The table laughs at me but luckily they don't call the floor over to penalize me for my stupidity. Thank god the river wasn't an offsuit 2 or something I would have tilted so badly if I lost a 60k pot calling the river with 7 high. 157.1k going to last level of the night.500/1000Italian guy comes to the table with about 170k. He plays a monster pot with the asian guy on my right. Italian guy raises to 2.5k otb, asian guy makes it 11k in BB, IG calls. Flop 1064ss AG bets 20k , IG calls turn 6 AG bets 25k IG calls river 10. AG checks, IG waits like 3 seconds and then strongly says ALL IN. AG looks at him for like 2 secs and points and says I CALL. This was around a 300k pot. IG had QJss and AG had KK ftw. Italian guy still has like 30k left. I raise MP to 2.6k w KJo he calls in BB. Flop K66ss he ch calls 4200 turn 4o he ch I shove him in for his last 20k. He looks around, throws the chips in and starts to walk away even before I turn my hand over LOOLOOOLOL. He has 88 and goes home. I chipped up a bit more with small pots to end the night at 207k.

Here are my notable hands from yesterday. Started day with 45k. Won 6 out of first 10 hands without showdown, mostly just taking the blinds to get up to around 55k. Blinds are 250/500/50. Asian guy one to my right makes it 2200, I call with 99 otb, bb calls. Flop Q95dd ch to me I bet 4250, BB makes it 11.5 I put him in for 20 more he has 55. I win. First set I've flopped all tourney and it happened to be set over set.. nice.. so I'm up to around 88k.Raise K9o otb Philip Tom calls in SB. Flop K43dd he ch i ch turn Qo he bets 2200 i call river 2d he ch/ timebank calls 4300 with 34o. Raise two hands in a row and win the blinds once and cbet a 10 high flop w KJ in second one ftw. Very next hand good online player to my direct right raises utg to 1200, Next to act I make it 4200 with red kings, two folds and this asian guy in the ten seat who hasn't voluntarily put a chip in the pot in the first hour and fifty minutes makes it 10k total with 25k or so behind. Folds back to me and I decide to fold.. at the end of the day he told me he had aces. 300/600/75First hand back from break a lot of the table is still missing. I raise the effective CO to 1650 w AQdd, button is pokerstars qualifier seems pretty competent so far, he makes it 4650. I call flop comes KJ10 all hearts. I ch he ch. Turn 5h I check he bets 7k I call river blank I ch, he timebanks for a while and I decide I'm snapping a river bet but he ch behind and I'm good. Make it 1650 in MP with AsJx, BB calls. Flop comes J93ss he ch i ch turn 8o he bets 2.5k I call river 8x he bets 5.3k I call and beat his 95o. Next hand make it 1650 with red kings again and same asian guy who hasn't put a chip in the pot again since he 4bet to 10k, makes it 3650. LOL. I call flop comes J84cc I ch call 4250, turn 4o i ch he ch river 6o I bet 6.5k he calls and mucks. 108k at dinner break. 400/800/100I raise A8dd and 57ss from MP and EP and take the blinds in back to back hands then very next hand I pick up AA for first time all tournament. Make it 2200 UTG, Brazilian kid on my direct left makes it 6.2k.. folds back to me. He had 3b me twice already in about an hour at the table and I really felt like he had a big hand so I decided to just shove after about 25 seconds. He had 35k or so behind and snap called w KK and I held. 25 minutes or so left in level, asian guy to my right has been running hot all day and playing decently but I've picked up some bet sizing tells on him. I have 135k to start the hand and he has me covered by a bit. He makes it 3.1k otb I defend 56hh. Flop comes 8c5c2h I ch he bets 3.1k I call. Turn Qh I ch he bets 10k quickly and I call planning to call planning to call all non club rivers. River is 4o. I ch he quickly bets 15k and I quickly call. He says good call and turns up Kxcc I turn up my 67hh.. wait WTF I have 67hh not 56hh holadfasdufasefasuidfjsidafjlajeifj. I've never done that in my life. The table laughs at me but luckily they don't call the floor over to penalize me for my stupidity. Thank god the river wasn't an offsuit 2 or something I would have tilted so badly if I lost a 60k pot calling the river with 7 high. 157.1k going to last level of the night.500/1000Italian guy comes to the table with about 170k. He plays a monster pot with the asian guy on my right. Italian guy raises to 2.5k otb, asian guy makes it 11k in BB, IG calls. Flop 1064ss AG bets 20k , IG calls turn 6 AG bets 25k IG calls river 10. AG checks, IG waits like 3 seconds and then strongly says ALL IN. AG looks at him for like 2 secs and points and says I CALL. This was around a 300k pot. IG had QJss and AG had KK ftw. Italian guy still has like 30k left. I raise MP to 2.6k w KJo he calls in BB. Flop K66ss he ch calls 4200 turn 4o he ch I shove him in for his last 20k. He looks around, throws the chips in and starts to walk away even before I turn my hand over LOOLOOOLOL. He has 88 and goes home. I chipped up a bit more with small pots to end the night at 207k.
Congrats and keep it up!
Nice work man. Sounds like a great time...except for that hand misread part. But like you said, coulda been worse!
Yeah. You could have flipped over the 67hh and said, "Ship it, baby! What? Oh..."