2009 Wsop $10,000 World Championship No Limit Hold'em

Day 2B of the 2009 Wsop $10,000 World Championship No Limit Hold'em Main Event begins at noon Vegas time today.It should be a very interesting day as there were so many players left after Day 1D that they will be starting play today 10 handed at each table.Good Luck to all the FCPers who are still in and playing today.Vtlaxer created a general Main Event thread.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=137190Updates as always will be available at Poker Newshttp://www.pokernews.com/wsop/2009/event-57/day2b/

gl to you all :club:

Hahaha...Chen OutOn a flop of 7h 2h Qh , Bill Chen moved all in for his last 15,000 chips and his opponent thought for several minutes before calling.Chen tabled Qd Jc for top pair and couldn't believe what he'd been called by."What?!?!?" exclaimed Chen at seeing his opponent's As 3h.The turn was the 8h and river the Jh, and with hearts everywhere, the 3h of Chen's opponent just played to give him the pot and send Chen to the rail.Horror show...

out... just before the dinner break... down to 5500... all in with AT... called by 88... 8 on the flop...back to grindin' for another chance next year...

just so unbelievably sad right now. Ran Kings into Aces for 75k pot last hand before the dinner break to cripple me back to 11k. Blinds are going to be 400/800/100 and I really really hope my run good comes soon.

just so unbelievably sad right now. Ran Kings into Aces for 75k pot last hand before the dinner break to cripple me back to 11k. Blinds are going to be 400/800/100 and I really really hope my run good comes soon.
tough break... I kept waiting for mine... for 13.75 hours... never came... gl...

sigh gg pckt10sCasey at 27k at dinnerlooshle 55k on dinnerHe tanked forever and folded QQ. Someone folded a J. Whoopsies! In N out burger with @cherryObebe for dinner break.13 minutes ago from TwitterFonAcidKnight54800 @ Dinner28 minutes ago from txtadamjunglenMade an absolutely horrific bluff. 73k on dinner break after having 125k. Meh only goin to 400/800+100.28 minutes ago from Tweetiebkice_157k or so on dinner break going to 400/800-100markysals36.4k dinner break 400/800/100 nextTreMomey108k at dinner breaknonotbaxterhj opens to 2100 co calls, I make it 7100 with kqo co folds btn goes allin for 7300 more... he has 55 I brickabout 1 hour ago from TwitterFon

out... just before the dinner break... down to 5500... all in with AT... called by 88... 8 on the flop...back to grindin' for another chance next year...
:(I hope I didn't jinx you by telling gk I was going to make you the Chunk t-shirt for later in the event.
:(I hope I didn't jinx you by telling gk I was going to make you the Chunk t-shirt for later in the event.
nah... its ok... simply ran bad for 13.75 hours... even got AA after 13 hours for the first time on the button... no action though... just my luck though... I'll probably get hit with the deck for the next month or so...
There is 3,600 ppl who regged for that tourney that would give anything to swap spots with you right now. Focus and crush!
There is 3,600 ppl who regged for that tourney that would give anything to swap spots with you right now. Focus and crush!

Jordan Farmar has 170,000.Is that the Lakers' Jordan Farmar?