Turning To Religion At A Time Of Crisis

brvheart your just a piece of work as well
If you're not JJJ, (which I still think you are) then you should absolutely be flattered. JJJ is one the smartest dudes on the forum.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everyone knows prayers don't come true if you say them out loud

No, no problem. It's just a little odd that you'd post a prayer asking God to take you instead of others in at least three places (like one wasn't good enough). A bit dramatic, but hey it's the inte

I got nothing better to do so why not take some time to respond...first of all, I not looking for any ones sympathyYes you were. Maybe you don't realize it but it was a obvious post of LOOK AT ME PEOP

If you're not JJJ, (which I still think you are) then you should absolutely be flattered. JJJ is one the smartest dudes on the forum.
brvheart, I too suspected something like this at once point, but we have confirmed beyond a doubt that she is a real person.
He already said OT:Religion doesn't count in the stats...so relax there suck up king.
brvheart, I too suspected something like this at once point, but we have confirmed beyond a doubt that she is a real person.
thx Jonas, yes I am a real person and Have spoken live with a few FCP members. As for today's surgery, it was a minor procedure to confirm that I am heading for more extensive surgery under general anesthetic sometime soon as my fear was confirmed. Because I am a nurse my surgical date will most likely get pushed ahead will find out more next week. Pretty upset but will push the fight because I am one that never gives up. I appreciate the support I am getting from my fcp friends, your all so great and I love you all for it. :club:
thx Jonas, yes I am a real person and Have spoken live with a few FCP members. As for today's surgery, it was a minor procedure to confirm that I am heading for more extensive surgery under general anesthetic sometime soon as my fear was confirmed. Because I am a nurse my surgical date will most likely get pushed ahead will find out more next week. Pretty upset but will push the fight because I am one that never gives up. I appreciate the support I am getting from my fcp friends, your all so great and I love you all for it. :club:
Best wishes for you Rose
Best wishes for you Rose
thx BG and Sportsmack
I'm still suspicious... but I hope everything goes well, and that you use this experience to come into a relationship with Jesus Christ. I'll pray for you on Tuesdays, when I pray for other people on FCP.
I'm still suspicious... but I hope everything goes well, and than you use this experience to come into a relationship with Jesus Christ. I'll pray for you on Tuesdays, when I pray for other people on FCP.
thx for the prayers I do appreciate that, however how can I prove or challenge those doubts of who I am. I talked with chrozzo, savagebel, on the phone. IQ, AAsnake88, Cardcore, VT, pocketdueces, and a few others that I have played Chinese poker with over skype. Do you need any other proof.
thx for the prayers I do appreciate that, however how can I prove or challenge those doubts of who I am. I talked with chrozzo, savagebel, on the phone. IQ, AAsnake88, Cardcore, VT, pocketdueces, and a few others that I have played Chinese poker with over skype. Do you need any other proof.
JJJ is smart enough to get some girl he knows, like his wife, to play the part. Nice try Joey!
JJJ is smart enough to get some girl he knows, like his wife, to play the part. Nice try Joey!
lmao
He would also have to have either fabricated several newspaper reports, or stolen the identity of an actual person.
He would also have to have either fabricated several newspaper reports, or stolen the identity of an actual person.
Are you trying to imply that that wouldn't be childs play for JJJ?
you right I forgot the newspaper clippings , good one Vb

Yikes. Now that I am posting on this God forsaken site I suppose I can dally around in this as-close-to-philosophy-as-I-can-get section. Some say that there are no atheists in foxholes. I can tell you from experience that this is a lie. Unfortunately any sane person would in fact be a deist, so these death-facing non-believers are idiots and quite possibly assholes. If any of you so-called critical thinkers would like to debate this point please let me know. I'll clear some space on my schedual and trounce you quite thoroughly for both your sake and the sake of our readers.

Yikes. Now that I am posting on this God forsaken site I suppose I can dally around in this as-close-to-philosophy-as-I-can-get section. Some say that there are no atheists in foxholes. I can tell you from experience that this is a lie. Unfortunately any sane person would in fact be a deist, so these death-facing non-believers are idiots and quite possibly assholes. If any of you so-called critical thinkers would like to debate this point please let me know. I'll clear some space on my schedual and trounce you quite thoroughly for both your sake and the sake of our readers.
welcome to the forum and to this happy place
welcome to the forum and to this happy place
Why thank you, Mr. T. Might I add that your performance in episode 3, season 1 of the A-Team you made me weep unabashedly with your subtle performance.
Well, that would add about seven levels of complexity and incongruity to the exchanges between her/me and Suited. But you know what they say, a washed pot never boils.
Well, that would add about seven levels of complexity and incongruity to the exchanges between her/me and Suited. But you know what they say, a washed pot never boils.
nice to meet the person who I am accuse of being lol
nice to meet the person who I am accuse of being lol
I think you mean the reverse of that, but hey, what’s good for the goose walks and talks like a duck.

Just got off the phone with spademan cause I couldnt understaND why he hasnt thrown any insults in this thread yet.Turns out his comp is down and asked me to post his thoughts.Unfortunately I couldnt comprehend most of what he said, but basically he said somethingh about a magic flying wizard zombie, and his unemployed carpenter son,and anyone who buys this crap is a moronic scumtoothed imbecile. :club:

Just got off the phone with spademan cause I couldnt understaND why he hasnt thrown any insults in this thread yet.Turns out his comp is down and asked me to post his thoughts.Unfortunately I couldnt comprehend most of what he said, but basically he said somethingh about a magic flying wizard zombie, and his unemployed carpenter son,and anyone who buys this crap is a moronic scumtoothed imbecile. :club:
you know the way today has been going nothing in this place surprises me anymore including this insult cause it's been one after another. Even in the religion forum there is no hope.