• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look, I love poker so condemn me all you want, I have planned to give out 3 seats to a WSOP event and it's to be done in a tournament fashion for fairness. My family will get there fair share, as well as other charities. but I want to do something for what I love as well. This is it. It's me who I'am. 2 Seats will be given out here and 1 on another forum. You People can criticize me all you want or laugh about it all you want. I don't care. It's not going to change things. It's not going to change the fact that well, I am not going to be around long. Nor is it going to change who I am, or what I want to do with my money. So get over it. Just accept that fact. My lawyers will deal with it in time with Bob when the time comes.
mjink3 Bourbonnais, ilI'll thank you now since I won't be able to thank you later! THANK YOU!Edit-Can you make it a WPT seat since I work for Harrah's and can't play WSOP?Edit-WPT might not be around so can you make it a Heartland event?Edit-Heartland might not be around so can you just make it a Target giftcard???
OMG. I'm guessing this is drawing does not actually resemble Rose?
actually darn good pic of me very close I have to say, the old me, pretty dam close
mjink3 Bourbonnais, ilI'll thank you now since I won't be able to thank you later! THANK YOU!Edit-Can you make it a WPT seat since I work for Harrah's and can't play WSOP?Edit-WPT might not be around so can you make it a Heartland event?Edit-Heartland might not be around so can you just make it a Target giftcard???
looooolz
this thread is all over the place
I don't think this begins to encapsulate it. lol.No more death talk. Only magical fairy tales where everyone overcomes their infirm and lives to be 83-90 (just seems like a good number to kick off with).All this thread is missing is an update on page 24 (default pagination, deal with it) indicating that Ozi is rose, rose is vb, vb is phil hellmuth, and hellmuth is actually an alien cyborg.
I don't think this begins to encapsulate it. lol.No more death talk. Only magical fairy tales where everyone overcomes their infirm and lives to be 83-90 (just seems like a good number to kick off with).All this thread is missing is an update on page 24 (default pagination, deal with it) indicating that Ozi is rose, rose is vb, vb is gmanshades, gmanshades is phil hellmuth, and hellmuth is actually an alien cyborg.
FYP Brah!
I don't think this begins to encapsulate it. lol.No more death talk. Only magical fairy tales where everyone overcomes their infirm and lives to be 83-90 (just seems like a good number to kick off with).All this thread is missing is an update on page 24 (default pagination, deal with it) indicating that Ozi is rose, rose is vb, vb is phil hellmuth, and hellmuth is actually an alien cyborg.
finally someone got it right weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
All I can say is WOW.That and has anyone seen Checkymcfold?He owe's me $5.50 for a beer I bought him 2 years ago.
He's hiding out in the middle of nowhere in Canada. Like, in the winter they just stock up for 4 months and can't leave their houses middle of nowhere. You're never seeing that $5 again... :)Mark
He's hiding out in the middle of nowhere in Canada. Like, in the winter they just stock up for 4 months and can't leave their houses middle of nowhere. You're never seeing that $5 again... :)Mark
I would have kicked in $550 if I thought it would get a hippy nut case like Checky to leave this country for 2 years after he sandbagged me and made me vote for Obama, all while he was NEVER REGISTERED TO VOTE himself.
I would have kicked in $550 if I thought it would get a hippy nut case like Checky to leave this country for 2 years after he sandbagged me and made me vote for Obama, all while he was NEVER REGISTERED TO VOTE himself.
sounds like you were more than sandbagged , but also checkfolded lol

Sorry guys. I really feel like you are all jumping down my throat pretty quickly without knowing the real story. I have been really sick and my lovely girlfriend can attest to the struggles I've had and the countless days I've been bedridden with this horrendous disease. I feel like I have done what I could in my deteriorating condition and never once have received a phone call from either Scott or Pat. I feel uneasy about the fact that they were more worried about the money rather than my health but I guess that's how the poker world works. Pat will get his money, and would have soon if he had been more mature over this whole situation. I am glad to have seen people's true characters in the face of controversy. You are all disgraceful to me.

Sorry guys. I really feel like you are all jumping down my throat pretty quickly without knowing the real story. I have been really sick and my lovely girlfriend can attest to the struggles I've had and the countless days I've been bedridden with this horrendous disease. I feel like I have done what I could in my deteriorating condition and never once have received a phone call from either Scott or Pat. I feel uneasy about the fact that they were more worried about the money rather than my health but I guess that's how the poker world works. Pat will get his money, and would have soon if he had been more mature over this whole situation. I am glad to have seen people's true characters in the face of controversy. You are all disgraceful to me.
JOKEACCOUNTFAILedit: or banned and made new account which is even worse