• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So maybe the guy was legitimately unwell?
He sounds like a pathological liar at best, and delusional at worst. I wish I could pull off a bluff like this one, and the one where they killed his hand in Vegas to get out of the last longer. It's definitely some sort of illness.

look, I love poker so condemn me all you want, I have planned to give out 3 seats to a WSOP event and it's to be done in a tournament fashion for fairness. My family will get there fair share, as well as other charities. but I want to do something for what I love as well. This is it. It's me who I'am. 2 Seats will be given out here and 1 on another forum. You People can criticize me all you want or laugh about it all you want. I don't care. It's not going to change things. It's not going to change the fact that well, I am not going to be around long. Nor is it going to change who I am, or what I want to do with my money. So get over it. Just accept that fact. My lawyers will deal with it in time with Bob when the time comes.

look, I love poker so condemn me all you want, I have planned to give out 3 seats to a WSOP event and it's to be done in a tournament fashion for fairness. My family will get there fair share, as well as other charities. but I want to do something for what I love as well. This is it. It's me who I'am. 2 Seats will be given out here and 1 on another forum. You People can criticize me all you want or laugh about it all you want. I don't care. It's not going to change things. It's not going to change the fact that well, I am not going to be around long. Nor is it going to change who I am, or what I want to do with my money. So get over it. Just accept that fact. My lawyers will deal with it in time with Bob when the time comes.
screw fairness, just give one to me!
1. I think that is a very noble thing to do...I would just like to say now that my heart goes out to those who do not win the seats.2. Is the other forum the MV forum so that Ozi will have a chance at the seat?
1. I think that is a very noble thing to do...I would just like to say now that my heart goes out to those who do not win the seats.2. Is the other forum the MV forum so that Ozi will have a chance at the seat?
If at all possible, I would like to put my name in contention for your heart.

Rose's lawyers are probably going to have some fun figuring that out. This is probably how the conversation goes down upon passing:L1 "She wants to give a seat to people on an internet forum she's never met?"L2 "Yeah it sounds like it. How about we just take the seats and tell FCP she was broke."L1 "Lolz free steak."L2 "Death, buy-in, ???, profit!"

Rose's lawyers are probably going to have some fun figuring that out. This is probably how the conversation goes down upon passing:L1 "She wants to give a seat to people on an internet forum she's never met?"L2 "Yeah it sounds like it. How about we just take the seats and tell FCP she was broke."L1 "Lolz free steak."L2 "Death, buy-in, ???, profit!"
sighconsidering , I have well over $600,000 just in insurance polices lol not counting other investments and money put aside. I worth more dead than alive.I am sure a few wsop seats isn't going to break me. Not worried about stake back obviously it's a gift lolz
sighconsidering , I have well over $600,000 just in insurance polices lol not counting other investments and money put aside. I worth more dead than alive.I am sure a few wsop seats isn't going to break me. Not worried about stake back obviously it's a gift lolz
Pretty sure IQ is kicking himself right about now.
Well, you'd be dead.
I be there railing from above making sure that they fing win lol
Pretty sure IQ is kicking himself right about now.
I am sure he is more than kicking himself lol j/k
I be there railing from above making sure that they fing win lol
How does that work, exactly? Can you just run me through the kind of scenario 'up there', so I can imagine it. It sounds perfectly reasonable to me, of course, but just to clarify... you'll be sitting next to God? Will he be watching it with you? I basically want the exact details.
How does that work, exactly? Can you just run me through the kind of scenario 'up there', so I can imagine it. It sounds perfectly reasonable to me, of course, but just to clarify... you'll be sitting next to God? Will he be watching it with you? I basically want the exact details.
romper.jpgIt's really easy with the right tools
Hooray misinterpreting the joke!
LOLYOURES.jpg
love that pic however needs updating with the weight lost lol