• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Ozium did wasn't cool, but what Don Johnson did to Yasmine Bleeth was unforgivable. Yasmine_Bleeth.jpgyasmine_bleeth.jpg
This is the story behind that hideous photo:The Story:Former Baywatch star Yasmine Bleeth was arrested after driving her car on to a highway median on September 12, 2001. Bleeth and her then-boyfriend/future husband Paul Cerrito were driving through Michigan due to that fact that all flights had been grounded following the September 11th terrorist attacks. The accident happened on Interstate 94 where Bleeth apparently lost control of the rental car she was driving and ended up on the median. No other cars were involved in the crash, which occurred outside Detroit, Michigan. The car crash led to Yasmine Bleeth's arrest that night, as police found several syringes and trace amounts of cocaine in Bleeth's purse. The actress was forced to spend the night in a jail cell in Romulus, Michigan, near Detroit Metropolitan Airport. Bleeth was charged with cocaine possession, a charge she pled guilty to on November 30, 2001. This was the result of a deal Bleeth had made with authorities to avoid jail time. The other passenger, Paul Cerrito, was also charged with one count of possession of less than 25 grams of cocaine and a count of being a habitual offender, as this was his third offence. In January 9, 2002, Bleeth was sentenced to two years probation and 100 hours of community service, in addition to paying for court costs and being subject to regular drug tests. The actress was 'pleased' with the plea deal, as her record would be cleared after her probation terms were fulfilled. Bleeth's lawyer, Jerry Sabbota, commented, 'When all is said and done, she'll have a traffic ticket on her record.' Bleeth and Cerrito, who she met in a previous rehab stint in December of 2000, were married in August 2002. Since her arrest and sentencing, Bleeth has returned to rehab and wrote a an article for Glamour magazine entitled 'Back From my Drugs Hell'. It was in this article that Yasmine Bleeth wrote that 'consciously trying to stay off drugs is now part of my life and always will be.' She has also returned to acting in several films and television shows, such as the still-in-pre-production film The Last Guy on Earth. Bleeth fulfilled the terms of her probation as of January 2004 and, in accordance with her plea agreement, her record was cleared of the felony charges.
oh lord. well now we know why he kept the silence up. it's all been a pack of lies.I do have to say it would'f been pretty awesome if he went so far as to fake his own death.actually I just confirmed that he's dead (in a survival football league)
If you're talking about the pool I think you are, then I believe he had three teams I could recall. How'd you confirm, just curious. And I still have a team left :club::ts:4h
Your brother sucks at handling your affairs and why didn't YOU contact your clients and students when you were able?I'm not arguing the fact that you might have gotten ill, might not have the money due to the illness or any other reason, but not contacting people when you were able to about money you owed was wrong and makesthe whole story sound like bull. Typical Steelers fan IMHO.
One of the most bullshit things ever written on the internet.
Ahh, I see what you mean. Yeah, I didn't mean to imply that I was just taking his explanation at face value. I know a bunch of the background about all of this and there are at least 10 flat out lies in his post. So certainly he isn't at the point where he's come around and realized he screwed up. I'm just saying, there was a reason we all thought he was a pretty standup guy. It's not inconceivable to me that there is a bad chain of events that he got himself into where he progressively just kept digging himself into a deeper and deeper hole. And now it's all crumbling in on him, so his first reaction is to try and keep digging like he has been. Hopefully he comes around, gets right with the people he needs to (I'm not one of them) and gets his life back on track. If he tells me that's what he wants to do, I will forgive and try and help him do that. (not that I'm in a position to, but if I was his friend or something.) He wouldn't need to prove to me first that he has it all together and is an exemplary citizen again for me to forgive. I'd forgive based on him asking and wanting to change.Mark
couldn't agree with you more.your so eloquentbut if he doesn't do anything he is pulling a roger clemens when he should be using a page from andy petite's book
couldn't agree with you more.your so eloquentbut if he doesn't do anything he is pulling a roger clemens when he should be using a page from andy petite's book
couldn't help myself!!!

Several people have said it so I won't bother just quoting the last couple of posts that say this is a good read, great thead, hof, would read again, etc. This is not a good thread. It's actually pretty fucking shitty. There's been some really good funnies mainly by the OT crowd but come on, that gold can be mined with a couple clicks of the mouse.

I just can't believe that anyone would do all this over ONLY $1,500!
Think of what was done over 30 pieces of silver Brv. So it's cool to bash the Steelers and their fans in this thread?
This is the story behind that hideous photo:The Story:Former Baywatch star Yasmine Bleeth was arrested after driving her car on to a highway median on September 12, 2001. Bleeth and her then-boyfriend/future husband Paul Cerrito were driving through Michigan due to that fact that all flights had been grounded following the September 11th terrorist attacks. The accident happened on Interstate 94 where Bleeth apparently lost control of the rental car she was driving and ended up on the median. No other cars were involved in the crash, which occurred outside Detroit, Michigan. The car crash led to Yasmine Bleeth's arrest that night, as police found several syringes and trace amounts of cocaine in Bleeth's purse. The actress was forced to spend the night in a jail cell in Romulus, Michigan, near Detroit Metropolitan Airport. Bleeth was charged with cocaine possession, a charge she pled guilty to on November 30, 2001. This was the result of a deal Bleeth had made with authorities to avoid jail time. The other passenger, Paul Cerrito, was also charged with one count of possession of less than 25 grams of cocaine and a count of being a habitual offender, as this was his third offence. In January 9, 2002, Bleeth was sentenced to two years probation and 100 hours of community service, in addition to paying for court costs and being subject to regular drug tests. The actress was 'pleased' with the plea deal, as her record would be cleared after her probation terms were fulfilled. Bleeth's lawyer, Jerry Sabbota, commented, 'When all is said and done, she'll have a traffic ticket on her record.' Bleeth and Cerrito, who she met in a previous rehab stint in December of 2000, were married in August 2002. Since her arrest and sentencing, Bleeth has returned to rehab and wrote a an article for Glamour magazine entitled 'Back From my Drugs Hell'. It was in this article that Yasmine Bleeth wrote that 'consciously trying to stay off drugs is now part of my life and always will be.' She has also returned to acting in several films and television shows, such as the still-in-pre-production film The Last Guy on Earth. Bleeth fulfilled the terms of her probation as of January 2004 and, in accordance with her plea agreement, her record was cleared of the felony charges.
She used to come into where I worked at least once or twice a week. She always looked like the bottom photo.
VB is actually Rose pretending to be Ozi. Make sense ?
Wish this was a joke but it's so sick, Pat hope you get your money hun. As for Scott, sorry there my heart goes out to the both of you. Wish he was honest from the start and paid back in small payments, at least it better than this crap.
my heart goes out to Scott
My heart still goes out to both of the guys, especially Scott.
As for Scott, sorry there my heart goes out to the both of you.
For fuck's sake, we get it already.