• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill has sent me an email and said the check will be in the mail next week.
That's good....I hope someone calls him and gets the real story at some point though, because this whole thing is just too strange.
That's good....I hope someone calls him and gets the real story at some point though, because this whole thing is just too strange.
Here;s the real story.He doesnt have $1500 to give him.He made up a huge story about being sick to buy him some time.Smart people figured it out and he's on the next day explaining himself.Now he's gonna do whatever he can to get it (prob borrow from soemone else) and hope that everyone believes his ridic story and doesnt think hes a scumbag.Going to the lengths of having other people pray for you and think about you while you are in the process of lying and possibly stealing from them is unforgivable imo.
I don't think that is the case at all. Everyone makes mistakes. I don't know him that well, but I could see him making things right in this matter, especially with Scott and Pat who are both super forgiving. We've all made big mistakes. It's how you deal with them that makes the most difference to me at least.Mark
I hope so Mark, real do. I really like Bill so I am willing to forgive and give him the benefit of the doubt if Pat gets his money. My heart still goes out to both of the guys, especially Scott.

I'm going to avoid posting anything in this thread until after Trussdude gets his money back....Dammit!......Ok, I'm going to avoid posting anythinge ELSE until after... yadda yadda yadda...

obvs let us know how this goes...

Wow, I just read this whole thread. I knew Bill was supposedly sick, but there's absolutely no way I would have seen this coming. Hope this gets resolved, my mind is officially blown.

. She didnt tell me of the few texts I recieved from Pat and Scott over the past months because of that. She also knew I was in contact with my friends and family through my email beacuse I was able to use my laptop for for months now. My girlfriend does not know "Trussdude" or "Nutzbuster" so when the texts come in under those names she just assumes they are random people. If Scott would have actually called and left a message she would have notified me or spoken to him directly.Ok so she didnt tell you texts bc the doctors said you shouldnt be stressed out but if scott had called you it wouldve been different and she would have notified you. What difference does it matter if someone texts or calls the same info? Also you had your laptop for months now and couldnt come into a thread of people praying for you? You clearly knew about it since you immediately came in here when you were being attacked. You let people pray for you and spend their time thinking and caring about you when you were lying to everyone.DIAGFWAPIYA(with a parasite in your ass)

i hope you get your money! but seriously wtf is wrong with some of you!!!!! your already ready to forgive this complete douche of a human. Its only a matter or time until he does it again. These kind of character traits dont just stop and you become a good person over night. Ozi may aswell have died to me.edit- and why cant he just send you the money NOW!!! online. Does his visa have crabs too?
Miami Vice...I never really watched it during its run but I love it now.
Given everything that has transpired in this thread, I have to say I found the decision to include this in the explanation/defense to be incredibly, inexplicably, and yet awesomely hilarious.
It's amazing what people will do. All of this over 1500. Do you guys think he was planning to fake his own death?
yes, just like on movies where people show up and throw miami vice dvd's and such in the coffin
Given everything that has transpired in this thread, I have to say I found the decision to include this in the explanation/defense to be incredibly, inexplicably, and yet awesomely hilarious.
you've obviously never watched miami vice :club:
but seriously wtf is wrong with some of you!!!!! your already ready to forgive this complete douche of a human. Its only a matter or time until he does it again. These kind of character traits dont just stop and you become a good person over night.
If I needed someone to be a good person to forgive them, I'd never forgive anyone. I feel sorry for anyone who has to live up to someone's arbitrary standard before they get forgiven. Sounds like a miserable world filled with a lot of people hoarding things over other people and never being willing to forgive.And forgiving someone doesn't mean hey I think he's trustworthy again. It just means I know he ****ed up, I know he feels bad about it, and I'm willing to let it go. Doesn't mean I plan on lending him money anytime soon.And I definitely disagree that nobody can change and it's only a matter of time before he does it again. I know people that have done much worse who have completely changed their lives around. Not saying I think Bill is at that point. Just saying, I always look forward to that possibility, which only comes when people forgive you and say hey ok you ****ed up, lets move on and get your life going in the right direction now.Mark

Been a long time member here, feuded and debated with alot of you but this OZIUM guy takes the fkn CAKE! Are you serious bro? Do you really expect anyone to believe your BS? This is why so many poker players get a BUM rap in life. People like him!Who the hell fakes an illness for $1500 bucks? ScummmmmmmmmmmOh yeah I love this, "Sorry I couldn't post on the site even though i would occasionally log in" ??????

If I needed someone to be a good person to forgive them, I'd never forgive anyone. I feel sorry for anyone who has to live up to someone's arbitrary standard before they get forgiven. Sounds like a miserable world filled with a lot of people hoarding things over other people and never being willing to forgive.And forgiving someone doesn't mean hey I think he's trustworthy again. It just means I know he ****ed up, I know he feels bad about it, and I'm willing to let it go. Doesn't mean I plan on lending him money anytime soon.And I definitely disagree that nobody can change and it's only a matter of time before he does it again. I know people that have done much worse who have completely changed their lives around. Not saying I think Bill is at that point. Just saying, I always look forward to that possibility, which only comes when people forgive you and say hey ok you ****ed up, lets move on and get your life going in the right direction now.Mark
QFT Mark but if he logged in he had PM's from me with well wishes and prayers, and I am sure also other people pm' ed him the same. I am still willing to forgive him if Pat gets his money back. It's just the trust will never be there.
I don't think that is the case at all. Everyone makes mistakes. I don't know him that well, but I could see him making things right in this matter, especially with Scott and Pat who are both super forgiving. We've all made big mistakes. It's how you deal with them that makes the most difference to me at least.Mark
Right, but Ozi's first step in dealing with the fact that his lie has been uncovered was to write a long (and ridiculous) response explaining how it's all a big misunderstanding. I mean, we (and by 'we' I am including people who considered him a friend) have been under the impression that he has been bed-ridden for months and months, somehow still unable to get out of the hospital or be cured, or even recover to the point that he could talk to his friends again. His response is: 'Dude, you should have called me and used your real name! I'm totally cool now, let's play poker! Oh, did I forget to tell you that I'm better now, after my 'girlfriend' has been updating you regularly on my nearness-to-death? Hahaha whoops! Yeah it's all good, I'm better now, Miami Vice rules!It was almost painful to read.