You don't need to be an ass though, he'll pay it back right after Thanksgiving, because of course hospitals decide when to release patients based on arbitrary deadlines, centered around National holidays.
Nice.
in the miami vice 2009 convention thread you said you were willing to help out in any way....so you must be well enough to attend/organize.
Let's be honest: this is the funniest thing in the entire thread.
  • Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to be insensitive, but I don't think the thread should be closed, and certainly not until all debts are paid backif this is an illness, then I expect that he will make good and the thread can be closed with his name clearedin the more likely scenario that human kindness was being preyed upon, I feel like it should be left open as a warning to others

Hey Oziumrules, did you make it to your 40th b-day party or were you still in critical condition in the hospital that night? I guess you were feeling well enough to go home on July 10th when you posted this:"I hope its NOT on July 25th. I have my 40th B-day party that night! I wanna go to this also !" It sure would have been a shame for you to miss such a significant occasion in your life, but since you were so ill for the last 5-6 months that you couldn't use your own phone or email I guess you couldn't make it to your own party.

Here is the update I received from his girfriend on Friday:"He had a setback with a lung infection and had an interaction with the steroid they gave him. He is feeling better and has gained some weight."I then asked about an address where we can send a get well card and got this reply:"The disease center doesn't allow it. Apparently he can not handle letters and packages that might transfer bacteria and viruses. He can't use cell phones either."
oh

lol at that explanation. I don't buy it that his gf had his phone for 6 MONTHS! No way. If he had the ability to post on a ****ing Miami Vice forum, he could have easily called his close friends to update them. He has been to Vegas with Nutz several times I believe so he should be considered a close friend.

lol at that explanation. I don't buy it that his gf had his phone for 6 MONTHS! No way. If he had the ability to post on a ****ing Miami Vice forum, he could have easily called his close friends to update them. He has been to Vegas with Nutz several times I believe so he should be considered a close friend.
We landed on the moon!
Are you still ready to offer up your life for his?
fk no, sorrry dude, but what you did there no forgiving what you did to truss, or more so to Scott. Hey, Physically I am not great shape right now. chemo has stopped, my drivers license has been taken away, as I am now passing out, I can't feel sorry for you Bill any more. This is so sad and so fing wrong
fk no, sorrry dude, but what you did there no forgiving what you did to truss, or more so to Scott. Hey, Physically I am not great shape right now. chemo has stopped, my drivers license has been taken away, as I am now passing out, I can't feel sorry for you Bill any more. This is so sad and so fing wrong
But if you were healthier, you would feel sorry for him?
But if you were healthier, you would feel sorry for him?
just so sad, that he lost all his friends now, he made a choice and he blew it.
one less canadian driver on the roads = we all win.
just so sad, that he lost all his friends now, he made a choice and he blew it.
I don't think that is the case at all. Everyone makes mistakes. I don't know him that well, but I could see him making things right in this matter, especially with Scott and Pat who are both super forgiving. We've all made big mistakes. It's how you deal with them that makes the most difference to me at least.Mark
I don't think that is the case at all. Everyone makes mistakes. I don't know him that well, but I could see him making things right in this matter, especially with Scott and Pat who are both super forgiving. We've all made big mistakes. It's how you deal with them that makes the most difference to me at least.Mark
QFT

Well, I personally am not able to forgive Oziumrules for this. Even if it turns out that his laughably implausible explanation is true, even if he pays that guy back, the damage is already done. You can't just vanish for 6 months and not say anything. He's already admitted that he wasn't in a coma or dead. There is no other excuse. It is unforgivable.