• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was more confused, I guess..by where nutz got that from and how it changed anything we knew earlier. I sort of understood the rest.This is all kinda weird and it looks like he's gone idle on that forum so it's gonna be a few hours til we get any answers if we get any at all. I hope there's another explanation.
Bill loves Tool, like, more than God. He was the reason I started to listen to them again. A year or so ago He met me in Vegas just so we could go to the concerts there when they were touring.The chances of this not being him are close to ZE fucking RO.Way too much evidence here now. Way too much. All the Oziumrules clues that I have searched the past few minutes connect the dots and are ALL his.I don't want to and will not crucify him here now and there is plenty more I could say ...but won't. It is out there, and I am sure he will lurk here at some point.I just hope his conscience gets the better of him at some point and pays me/Pat back. :notholdingmybreathface: :club:

I met Bill at the FCP get together at this year's WSOP. Scott, Bill and a I spent some time together before the $1k tournament as both Bill and I were playing. We did a $500 last longer bet and after about an hour or two, he texts me to see if I will forgo the bet in exchange for dinner. I agree as he tells me how his hand got declared dead in a 3 way all in when he was holding the nuts!Later that night we had a good dinner at Morton's on Bill. Scott and I headed to the Venetian to play poker while Bill went to his room. Scott was telling me how Bill was getting crushed in the pits and didn't have enough cash to last until his departure date of four days away. Scott didn't have any extra cash, (he runs bad). Scott vouched for Bill and then I gave Scott $1,500 for Bill. When Bill arrived home in Miami I received this PM from him:Welcome to your messengerThanksPersonal MessageOziumrulesRating: 4View Member ProfileAdd as FriendSend MessageAdd to PM block listForward PMFind Member's TopicsFind Member's Posts Thanks, Thursday, June 4th, 2009, 8:01 PMGolf Professional/Poker AmateurGroup: MembersPosts: 4,880Member No.: 5,487Joined: May 1st, 2005 Thanks again for the $$$$. Give me your address and I will send you a check when I get back from my cruise......Bill--------------------http://twitter.com/oziumrules Delete Post Quote PostIt was weird that he wanted to go on vacation before sending me the money. That was the last I heard from him. Scott and I would get the occasional text from his cell number supposedly from his girlfriend. I would post the updates in this thread as I was pretty sure he lurked on FCP. I didn't want to let everybody know that he went south with the money in case he had a good reason for not repaying the debt. After more than five months of the runaround, It became obvious that something else was going on.I don't expect Scott to pay Bill's debt as he was duped also. I appreciate the offer though. There does seem to be some kind of code among poker players where you will loan money to somebody you just met. I've done it in the past and will continue to do it in the future. It's unfortunate that this had to happen as it seems Bill had a lot of friends here at FCP.

wow. my heart goes out to Scott and Truss, knew something just did not sound right. I would always get Pm's from Bill both here and on face book and I guess it still surprises me. I am trying to remember if him and I talked about my girl friends death last year, I am sure I did mention it to him which is now making things more odd we talked about it when his Dad died. Funny that they came down with the same type of disorder or virus type illness come to think of it? both on a cruise to the same island?sorry Scott and Truss.

oh lord. well now we know why he kept the silence up. it's all been a pack of lies.I do have to say it would'f been pretty awesome if he went so far as to fake his own death.actually I just confirmed that he's dead (in a survival football league)

wow. my heart goes out to Scott and Truss, knew something just did not sound right. I would always get Pm's from Bill both here and on face book and I guess it still surprises me. I am trying to remember if him and I talked about my girl friends death last year, I am sure I did mention it to him which is now making things more odd we talked about it when his Dad died. Funny that they came down with the same type of disorder or virus type illness come to think of it? both on a cruise to the same island?sorry Scott and Truss.
Post on his FB wall and ask why he stole $1500 from Pat obv.Mark
Post on his FB wall and ask why he stole $1500 from Pat obv.Mark
just checked, his profile been deleted from my list wow, also did a search and can't find himwhy does that not surprise me now

rose: why does that not surprise me now?me2: probably because he scammed someone out of money and told an elaborate lie to get out of paying it backrose: yea. no duhJoey: actually this is precisely the place for a duhme3: you all make me sickoz: so sicknutz: lolme2: well I guess you guys put your truss in the wrong dudeeverybody: El G: see cuz truss sounds like trustme2: YEA. I GOT ITEl G: well I'd sure hope somark: no post. ONE YEAR.jerry: there'll be no more kissing and I don't care what the consequences areV: look what I've donespecbrad: nah I didn't do anythingme3: huh?El G: someone made a miiisssstakebdiddy: is that anything like a milk steak?bob: I'd put a big M on thatme4: I thought food talk was banned?me2: scramme3: so clichespeedz: so is saying things are clicheloogie: SIR PRIZE?!?lmd: oh lord

Lol catz recap from Qyaqi (sorry man don't remember the spelling).

Lol catz recap from Qyayqi (sorry man don't remember the spelling).

wow.. makes me very sad that i felt geniunely bad for this guy.. and went as far as to have it bug me that such a nice guy cld have something like this happen to him.. really fking awful thing to do man.first louismustdie over 150 now him over 1500,, not cool at all

Did anyone witness that WSOP hand actually getting killed? If not I would keep him on the hook for the last longer if he ever actually shows his face.I remember reading this thread a long time ago and thinking that the medical details sounded really fishy, but hey I'm not going to question a supposed dieing guys girlfriend for no apparent reason. Now looking a little closer its pretty clear this is all bull shit and has a bunch of holes medically speaking in the story.

Are you still ready to offer up your life for his?

Wow, this is insane. I've met Bill and had dinner with him and Scott a few times (even stayed in a hotel room with him). He just doesn't seem like the kind of guy to do anything like this, especially to great guys like Scott and Pat. I'm absolutely flabbergasted.

lmao. The running private joke is, he owes Trussdude some money and I keep telling Pat "wow, sucks to be you!". I know Bill is good for it but it's funny as hell how this turned out regarding the loan...well, you know what I mean... :club:
wow

AIM convo that just took place:me (1:56:44 AM): Hes gotta have a drug and or gambling problemme (1:56:56 AM): or just be an incredibly huge douchebagme (1:57:23 AM): this type of behaviour doe'snt happen without serious underlying issueslooshle (1:57:32 AM): yalooshle (1:57:34 AM): obvme(1:57:41 AM): and I'm just talking about the Miami Vice forumlooshle (1:58:02 AM): hahahahahme (1:58:09 AM): when you throw in the lies and stealing its a whole nother batch of problems

AIM convo that just took place:me (1:56:44 AM): Hes gotta have a drug and or gambling problemme (1:56:56 AM): or just be an incredibly huge douchebagme (1:57:23 AM): this type of behaviour doe'snt happen without serious underlying issueslooshle (1:57:32 AM): yalooshle (1:57:34 AM): obvme(1:57:41 AM): and I'm just talking about the Miami Vice forumlooshle (1:58:02 AM): hahahahahme (1:58:09 AM): when you throw in the lies and stealing its a whole nother batch of problems
lmfao well played