He seems to be active on youtube and other forums (sports betting).His favorite football team and taste in music appear to be the same as oziumrules.He is probably allowed out of the bubble periodically. :club:
Pat, take screenshots of all his info and incriminating posts on the other forums (so he can't change them) and then post on the MV forum and just be like, hey Bill, glad you got internet access in the hospital. Do you think I can get back the money you owe me soon??? :)Mark
  • Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol nutz well i really like your enthusiasm and i hope you get to the bottom of this!! but dont you think if he was trying to hide. He would make a new name? and not stick with ozi?
wowowwooooo...Not all criminal minds are the smartest cats in the world pro. I am still holding out a little slim hope this is all wrong....but if this is a duck and cover ruse he must not have thought folks here would go to the moderate lengths VB did to trip up the scheme. And Yes, he did love to sports bet and was involved in the sports betting thread here.It saddens me greatly as I have been duped as a friend. Anyone who knows me knows I am a genuine guy, can be trusted, believe in Karma, etc. and this has made me vulnerable over the years. I cherish good friendships and will defend them until no longer given a reason to. Nothing is worse than betraying a friend or trust imo. This hurts me, I am not gonna lie. I was hoping I was wrong. Just incredible.Perhaps there is some good reason why VB's evidence is valid? Perhaps he did die, and some folks took his assets and are playing the ultimate identity theft game? Totally far fetched I know.... I'd almost prefer that over what I think is now going on.I feel bad for Pat, who is a good guy and is owed a decent sum of money. I was the one who vouched for Bills trustworthiness on that loan based on what I knew of him. I now have to make restitution to Pat...it is only right in my mind.Again...more to come I am sure but holy shit.....I am pissed and really saddened by this. SO many decent folks here with heart felt wishes all were taken advantage of. Karma one time? :club:

Makes me sad more than anything else. Though I never met or really communicated with the dude I really liked him here. He was the kind of guy that was good for the community that is sadly dying here. Probally intended to eventually return and pay his debt but got greedy with this delay tactic then got found out.

he's on the miami vice forum right nowForum Statistics Our users have posted 223.607 Posts in 11.600 Topics in 41 Forum(s)Last Post; Yesterday at 10:56pm By OziumrulesWe have 3.629 Forum MembersThe Newest Forum Member is jhoinsmath Active Users In total there are 16 Active Users online, 15 Guest(s), 1 Member(s), 0 Anonymous Member(s) Member(s) online: Oziumrules Today's Birthdays shill (39), corey3rd (43), DisplacedNative (34), ufds (46)

Nail in the coffin imo....Go Back The Tool Page: Opinion » View ProfileReload this Page Oziumrules User Name Remember Me?Password View Profile: OziumrulesOziumrules OFFLINE |Level 1 - LurkerOziumrules's Avatar Last Activity: 09-22-2009 09:13 PM You're busted dude.Shame on you.Seriously.

I did not even realize that he owed someone money. Seems to me he should have found a way to make good on that even if he was sick. If the sports betting thing is him, then it looks like a while ago he was actually making book and may have had a sports betting website. It's looking like he got himself in a hole he couldn't get out of. If this is all true, then really the lowest thing is making us all think he was sick. I am still hoping there is some reasonable explanation. Maybe Crockett and Tubbs can get to the bottom of this?

wowowwooooo...Not all criminal minds are the smartest cats in the world pro. :club:
lol im sorry for ever doubting your greatness nutz! i should of known for you to say something like that it was more then a hunch! To be honest i didnt really know there was money involved till a few posts ago.and for your quote. Wow what a dumb ass how can you win at poker or sports betting when your THAT stupid? lol " i iknow what will throw them off changing my birth year by 2 years!!!! durrrrrrr"

First Jerry. Now Oz.I know I'm apt to jump to conclusions but at first I thought that perhaps Oz had moved to Sweden and was playing under the name Isidur1. But alas, it appears he's hanging out with crocket and tubbs. The super sleuths of FCP have cracked the code and I think the jig is up. If he was going to do all this work to fake his demise, why not just place in obit in the paper post it here and be done with it? If you're going to fake your own death you need to plan. Someone just posted that it's a sad thing and the demise of the community here. But he's the idiot. Not anyone else. He got nothing but well wishes for like 6 months. People who barely knew him were wishing him nothing but the best. There are genuine people here and now apparently one less *******.

I'm confused by exactly how you've busted him there...
according to the texts, nutz i believe received. he is too sick to touch a computer and is a supposed bubble boy now. ergo he isnt sick cause he was on a comp when he was supposedly even more sick then now.
First Jerry. Now Oz.I know I'm apt to jump to conclusions but at first I thought that perhaps Oz had moved to Sweden and was playing under the name Isidur1. But alas, it appears he's hanging out with crocket and tubbs. The super sleuths of FCP have cracked the code and I think the jig is up. If he was going to do all this work to fake his demise, why not just place in obit in the paper post it here and be done with it? If you're going to fake your own death you need to plan. Someone just posted that it's a sad thing and the demise of the community here. But he's the idiot. Not anyone else. He got nothing but well wishes for like 6 months. People who barely knew him were wishing him nothing but the best. There are genuine people here and now apparently one less *******.
Wasnt a comment soley based on this incident. Just a fact that FCP has lost alot of good(or a t least people who I thought were good in this case) people in last Year+
Nail in the coffin imo....Go Back The Tool Page: Opinion » View ProfileReload this Page Oziumrules User Name Remember Me?Password View Profile: OziumrulesOziumrules OFFLINE |Level 1 - LurkerOziumrules's Avatar Last Activity: 09-22-2009 09:13 PM You're busted dude.Shame on you.Seriously.
according to the texts, nutz i believe received. he is too sick to touch a computer and is a supposed bubble boy now. ergo he isnt sick cause he was on a comp when he was supposedly even more sick then now.
I was more confused, I guess..by where nutz got that from and how it changed anything we knew earlier. I sort of understood the rest.This is all kinda weird and it looks like he's gone idle on that forum so it's gonna be a few hours til we get any answers if we get any at all. I hope there's another explanation.
Wasnt a comment soley based on this incident. Just a fact that FCP has lost alot of good(or a t least people who I thought were good in this case) people in last Year+
I see what you did there. True a lot of good people have gone away. But good and bad have been coming and going since the beginning (read Jason weber)Sorry to derail the topic. Paging Oziumrules very funny. This thread has the potential to be really interesting.