Way to whip out the Llamabomb!I'll have to stay neutral, but I like that you're thinking outside the box, it definitely has been a long ass time. About 100x longer than expected.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope oz gets well soon. I doubt oz's GF cares much about what his internet friends are saying. She probably sighs and is annoyed with the texts, and emails. Just, my take cause i know my GF and any girl ive met would probably feel that way.

Way to whip out the Llamabomb!I'll have to stay neutral, but I like that you're thinking outside the box, it definitely has been a long ass time. About 100x longer than expected.
lol. I sure hope I am wrong. I know this guy (well, I guess ya never REALLY know anyone) but....this is VERY out of character for the Bill I have spent time with.
i hope oz gets well soon. I doubt oz's GF cares much about what his internet friends are saying. She probably sighs and is annoyed with the texts, and emails. Just, my take cause i know my GF and any girl ive met would probably feel that way.
or this? not likely.I have avoided contacting them out of respect/whatever shortly after this began, only inquiring maybe once a month...typically he would get hold of me instead prior to this illness. And if you've ever spent any amount of time in a hospital you CRAVE visitors and contact witht the outside. but after June 15th, everything stopped. His Twitter posts, his My Space and Facebook, here at FCP....I dunno man.
Nutz, I understand why you would think there is more to the story, but I'm not sure I understand what you're suggesting.
Simply that after all this time nothing has changed and contact with him directly seems impossible.and that seems impossible
lol. I sure hope I am wrong. I know this guy (well, I guess ya never REALLY know anyone) but....this is VERY out of character for the Bill I have spent time with.
something doesn't wash with this story, Had a friend on a same type of cruise, same country visited. Caught a virus and died 3 weeks later it attacked her liver. She was in a coma for 3 weeks, woke up and died 2 days later. Something wrong here. Either he still in some type of coma or on life support or something is dreadfully wrong. She is protecting something. Bill use to email me a few times, and always send me notes of encouragement, something is wrong. Just wondering if some type of brain damage occurred as well? My prayers and hopes are still with you Ozi, and I hope that we hear something soon. At least some truth.
something doesn't wash with this story, Had a friend on a same type of cruise, same country visited. Caught a virus and died 3 weeks later it attacked her liver. She was in a coma for 3 weeks, woke up and died 2 days later. Something wrong here. Either he still in some type of coma or on life support or something is dreadfully wrong. She is protecting something. Bill use to email me a few times, and always send me notes of encouragement, something is wrong. Just wondering if some type of brain damage occurred as well? My prayers and hopes are still with you Ozi, and I hope that we hear something soon. At least some truth.
Hmm, interesting.Do you think something is wrong?
Here is the update I received from his girfriend on Friday:"He had a setback with a lung infection and had an interaction with the steroid they gave him. He is feeling better and has gained some weight."I then asked about an address where we can send a get well card and got this reply:"The disease center doesn't allow it. Apparently he can not handle letters and packages that might transfer bacteria and viruses. He can't use cell phones either."
Please ask her the exact name of the disease center. If it turns out they really do have such a policy, we will just have to bubble wrap some flowers and have them delivered by a guy in a CDC-certified disease suit. But really, I agree this is odd. Whoever is in contact with the girlfriend really should try and get the name of the place so we can get some direct info.
Slow down there, Chicken Little.

From a google search, this could be where he is at:Name: South Florida Infectious Disease & Tropical Medicine CenterStreet: 8700 North KendallMiami, fl 33176-2206Phone: (305) 595-9708Of course, you could always try calling all of the hospitals in Miami: University of Miami: Jackson Memorial Hospitalwww.jhsmiami.org - (305) 585-1111 - 4 reviews Coral Gables Hospitalwww.coralgableshospital.com - (305) 445-8461 - 3 reviews Doctors Hospitalwww.baptisthealth.net - (786) 308-3000 - 6 reviews Mercy Hospitalwww.mercymiami.org - (305) 854-4400 - 6 reviews University of Miami Hospitalwww.umiamihospital.com - (305) 325-5511 - 4 reviews Mount Sinai Medical Centerwww.msmc.com - (305) 674-2121 - 9 reviews Miami Jewish Home & Hospitalwww.mjhha.org - (305) 751-8626 - 4 reviews

I've seen you guys track someone down for 50 bucks. I know you can pull this off without a confrontation with girlfriend, who if on the level, is very distraught.
I have to admit, I could not resist looking into this a bit. Let me preface this by saying I have met Bill and he seemed to me like a really good guy, so I hope nothing bad has happened to him and if he is sick that he gets better soon. But I do find the whole situation odd, and the information below makes it even more odd. I did a search for Oziumrules. Now, the handle does not seem to be so popular on the web, but you have to get corroborating evidence that any oziumrules out there is actually him before drawing any conclusions. There are several things that appear to be recent activity from Oziumrules in other places on the web that I have reason to believe are from him. The first case is on a Miami Vice forum. A guy named Oziumrules has posted there as recently as yesterday. Our Ozi lives in Miami, and the first post on this account gives the indication that this is him: Hello everyone ! I just found this forum and I love it. My name is Bill (39 yrs old) and I have lived in Miami since 1970. Believe it or not I was not a fan of Miami Vice during its run 84 - 89. Maybe its because I was in my High School years and Friday night was a party night ! If we have Tivo back then I would have watched it. I caught an episode on the SLEUTH channel and I have been hooked every since. I found one of the coolest cops shows filmed in my backyard and I never noticed it till now. Of course I new Miami Vice was big back then but I never really paid attention...I wish I had. I noticed some many familiar places and actors before they were big. Many of the locations Miami Vice episodes were filmed are places I have been to and or still are around. I do miss the OLD Miami and Miami Vice brings me back to my youth. Hope to chat with all of you soon. Also, I wanted to leave my reviews and ratings on the 1st & 2nd season episodes but the topics are closed? Why? BillA guy from Miami about his age with the name Bill who posts under the screenname Oziumrules. Seems to me like that would be a major set of coincidences if it weren't him, but of course it could be. The youtube account oziumrules also has some miami vice stuff and has been accessed recently, including a video favorited a week ago. The same account made a comment on
of a Miami Alice In Chains concert from 1991, saying he was there. Someone named Oziumrules posted a comment on an NBC Miami news story on October 8th. The only other things I have found are not directly attributable to him aside from the screen name: there have been a number of sign-ups on sports-betting related forums over the last couple months under the name oziumrules. Anyone know if he was into sports betting? Anyways, all this info could be irrelevant, but still intriguing.
I have to admit, I could not resist looking into this a bit. Let me preface this by saying I have met Bill and he seemed to me like a really good guy, so I hope nothing bad has happened to him and if he is sick that he gets better soon. But I do find the whole situation odd, and the information below makes it even more odd. I did a search for Oziumrules. Now, the handle does not seem to be so popular on the web, but you have to get corroborating evidence that any oziumrules out there is actually him before drawing any conclusions. There are several things that appear to be recent activity from Oziumrules in other places on the web that I have reason to believe are from him. The first case is on a Miami Vice forum. A guy named Oziumrules has posted there as recently as yesterday. Our Ozi lives in Miami, and the first post on this account gives the indication that this is him: Hello everyone ! I just found this forum and I love it. My name is Bill (39 yrs old) and I have lived in Miami since 1970. Believe it or not I was not a fan of Miami Vice during its run 84 - 89. Maybe its because I was in my High School years and Friday night was a party night ! If we have Tivo back then I would have watched it. I caught an episode on the SLEUTH channel and I have been hooked every since. I found one of the coolest cops shows filmed in my backyard and I never noticed it till now. Of course I new Miami Vice was big back then but I never really paid attention...I wish I had. I noticed some many familiar places and actors before they were big. Many of the locations Miami Vice episodes were filmed are places I have been to and or still are around. I do miss the OLD Miami and Miami Vice brings me back to my youth. Hope to chat with all of you soon. Also, I wanted to leave my reviews and ratings on the 1st & 2nd season episodes but the topics are closed? Why? BillA guy from Miami about his age with the name Bill who posts under the screenname Oziumrules. Seems to me like that would be a major set of coincidences if it weren't him, but of course it could be. The youtube account oziumrules also has some miami vice stuff and has been accessed recently, including a video favorited a week ago. The same account made a comment on
of a Miami Alice In Chains concert from 1991, saying he was there. Someone named Oziumrules posted a comment on an NBC Miami news story on October 8th. The only other things I have found are not directly attributable to him aside from the screen name: there have been a number of sign-ups on sports-betting related forums over the last couple months under the name oziumrules. Anyone know if he was into sports betting? Anyways, all this info could be irrelevant, but still intriguing.
lol nutz well i really like your enthusiasm and i hope you get to the bottom of this!! but dont you think if he was trying to hide. He would make a new name? and not stick with ozi?
Same birthday on his profile there as here except he is 2 years older there for some reason.
lol nutz well i really like your enthusiasm and i hope you get to the bottom of this!! but dont you think if he was trying to hide. He would make a new name? and not stick with ozi?
He signed up there while he was still active here which would explain the same name but he didnt start actively posting there till July of this year.

Wow, all this over $1500? I assume we're going to all go on the Miami Vice forum and discredit him? :)I've met Bill a few times, and like everyone else, thought this was sooooo unlikely to be a scam from him even though it's lasted this long. He seemed like such a standup guy. Pat was telling me about the texts and stuff and I was like, man he seems like someone that we should give the benefit of the doubt to. But then when he texted him and got the response from his 'sister' about how she can't tell us where he is and that he can't touch a phone, I was like, wtfffffffff how can that not be complete BS?vb's post seals the deal for me imo.Mark

He seems to be active on youtube and other forums (sports betting).His favorite football team and taste in music appear to be the same as oziumrules.He is probably allowed out of the bubble periodically. :club: