Sorry folks...Bill texted me (well his gf did) last week and said he was stable and getting much better. Solid food is back in his life and his blood work is getting much better. Apparently he is still in the hospital and does not have internet access. (I find this amazing and sad for anyone enduring an extended hospital stay).So there it is. I'm sure he'll post here as soon as he gets home and can jump on line.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry folks...Bill texted me (well his gf did) last week and said he was stable and getting much better. Solid food is back in his life and his blood work is getting much better. Apparently he is still in the hospital and does not have internet access. (I find this amazing and sad for anyone enduring an extended hospital stay).So there it is. I'm sure he'll post here as soon as he gets home and can jump on line.
that horrible...buy him a roger 3g stick asap
whew! im so relieved to hear this..thanks Scott!go Ozi!
  • 3 weeks later...
Is Oziumrules still in the hospital?
I heard he is waiting till the Obama healthcare plan goes into effect so that we can pay for his 3 month stay.
I heard he is waiting till the Obama healthcare plan goes into effect so that we can pay for his 3 month stay.
Right, because with insurance in it's current form you won't already pay for it. BlueCross is just going to eat that cost. Get well soon Ozium.

Last I heard he was getting out............then...............his gf wrote and said he was back in!!!Man...I don't know what to think anymore. Apparently 3 other rooms on that ship have had the same illness with varying degrees of success treating it.And apparently Bills bug is very antibiotic resistant. He is back in at the moment and they are trying some new super cocktail of something.I'll let cha know when/if I hear anything, but I am hoping he posts soon with all the gory details.

get well Bill, our prayers are still with you. Miss your posting man.

If we can't joke about the severely ill who can we joke about? Amirite?
i'm with you, gus (t t showbiz).and on that note, ozi was in my (and jano's) fantasy football league. but it looks like his spot is open if anybody wants it.
i'm with you, gus (t t showbiz).and on that note, ozi was in my (and jano's) fantasy football league. but it looks like his spot is open if anybody wants it.
oh shit....I'll bet he forgot all about this.He gonna be pissed too, lol. Ozi loves teh foosball.
he's still leading a fantasy baseball league some of us are in. he and i are the only guys who have adjusted our lineup since about may, and apparently i'm not a good enough manager to defeat someone sick in the hospital. fail.get well
  • 2 weeks later...

keeping those prayers going Bill, come on and fight this damn thing, we miss your posting, get you ass back on here soon we love ya guy. Besides that I started taking golf lessons and you were suppose to do that in Florida kiddo :club: , did my 1st 18 hole game on Friday omg it was so funny. My guy is taking me out on the driving range again on Monday as I need much more driving practice lol.