• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't really look at this thread the last few days thinking it was about him having good results at poker, big shock when I finally looked. My prayers are offered up for him and his family.

Jeeez --- I just saw this thread and I can commiserate. Get better bill, you're definitely in my thoughts.

This is for Ozi:So I was at AJ's a bit ago buying shrimp for dinner today. Had my spanish kid with me. We are going to get in line and he points to a bunch of water on the wall and says: Ooohhh Fiji. So expensivo! I about crapped my pants I laughed so hard. Took a pic for posterity:image0068710436.jpgMark

This is for Ozi:So I was at AJ's a bit ago buying shrimp for dinner today. Had my spanish kid with me. We are going to get in line and he points to a bunch of water on the wall and says: Ooohhh Fiji. So expensivo! I about crapped my pants I laughed so hard. Took a pic for posterity:image0068710436.jpgMark
Did you get the spanish kid with FPPs?How many are they?
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Did you get the spanish kid with FPPs?How many are they?
only 2,000. You can get Gallo for 300 though.Edit: Didnt want to post anything stupid in this thread. Hope Bill is getting better.
  • 3 weeks later...