I rarely post anymore but a few things are worth a word.After the FCP outing weekend May 27th, Oziumrules was invited by his Dad and family to go on a 14 day Caribbean/Central American cruise.While in Costa Rica he apparently contracted some serious mean ass jungle bug and nearly died.His GF has texted me several times to tell me that Ozi (Bill) has been in an intensive care ward in a Miami hospital ever since (early June-ish). They are trying all kinds of antibiotics with little or no great success. This has been going on for over a month now and he has yet to eat any solid food. He is hanging in there in spite of it all but it's pretty serious. Anyway, for those here that still know him (and care) there ya go.I'll update when I hear any news.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I don't really know Ozi that well...and I certainly dislike his Pittsburgh Steelers allegiance. But, my heart goes out to him and his family. Get well soon.

Wow, that is terrible. He seems to be a stand-up guy and I wish him and his family nothing but the best in getting through this ordeal.

Hang in there Oziumrules!

jesus!hes awesome! hanging out for 3 days with you and him was one of the best times ive ever had!next time you talk to him tell him i said hi and that im thinking of him and hoping for the best...i know what hes going throughscott...if he would alow you to give me is # (if he is up to talk) please PM me with itthanks

Wow, that is terrible. He seems to be a stand-up guy and I wish him and his family nothing but the best in getting through this ordeal.
lmao. The running private joke is, he owes Trussdude some money and I keep telling Pat "wow, sucks to be you!". I know Bill is good for it but it's funny as hell how this turned out regarding the loan...well, you know what I mean... :club:
jesus!hes awesome! hanging out for 3 days with you and him was one of the best times ive ever had!next time you talk to him tell him i said hi and that im thinking of him and hoping for the best...i know what hes going throughscott...if he would alow you to give me is # (if he is up to talk) please PM me with itthanks
what hospital is he at?
I have no idea what hospital and have only had limited conversation (texts only) with his girlfriend. Apparently Bill isn't up to or in any shape to talk. She seems optimistic, but man, this has been gong on a long time now.
damn hopefully he makes a full recovery soon then
I hope you get better soon.

I don't know Ozi, but have seen him post alot on this forum so I just hope you get well soon Ozi. My prayers and wishes go out to you and your family.