Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 4 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converterquattromif (BTN): $19.95Parashurama (SB): $14.65rjurdi751 (BB): $30.50Hero (CO): $70.15Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with 7heart.gif 7club.gifHero raises to $1.75, 2 folds, rjurdi751 calls $1.25Flop: ($3.75) Kspade.gif Kdiamond.gif 6diamond.gif(2 players)rjurdi751 bets $2, Hero calls $2Turn: ($7.75) 5heart.gif(2 players)rjurdi751 bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50River: ($12.75) Tspade.gif(2 players)rjurdi751 bets $6, Hero calls $626/7/2 what do you think? yes I am a fish

yeah I had 99 but I think 77 is a more interesting dicussion :club:
I fail to see a huge difference. I don't see this as a mid pair too often.I'm going to laugh when you got AT'd on the river... but for a passive player do you really think he tries to get 3 streets of value from 6x or gets that silly with Ax?

Nate if you don't want the other topic up... I'd just edit it to nothing, cuz the likelihood that a mod will delete it is pretty low unless someone contacts Zach or something.

77 and 99 are a big difference here, 99 I think calling is fine/good, 77 it's pretty borderline. I can call for curiosity to see what his betting patterns are here, because it seems like he's betting a small made hand for value. I don't know if he'd do that for 3 streets with a 6 but I'd like to know.It's probably slightly good with the missed draw and slightly losing with no draw present, but whatever, stationing aint that bad. It'd be cool to know if he had a K here too. I play heads up and note a tonnnnnnn so all this stuff is really valuable info to have, 6max it's nice to have but not quite as valuable, and 4handed I think you'll be playing enough hands against each other that figuring out his value betting range or w/e he's doing is worthwhile, especially with a hand that has showdown value (like a pocket pair above a 6) and could be good.

really small difference between 99 and 77 imo, I call either way as played, b/c it's the only way to win and it's cheap enough to get a readshowing aggression somewhere in the hand is a good plan too

The difference between 99 and 77 is pretty big, because 77 and 88 are two more very reasonable hands to put in his value betting range. It sucks to get value towned here by 88 and 99 when you're holding 77. TT and JJ are also in his range too, and QQ probably 3bets, but people play so nitty that it could be in there too.But more importantly, why is showing aggression at some point a good plan?

But more importantly, why is showing aggression at some point a good plan?
I don't think it is at all... if we do that then we turn our 7's into a bluff, and I still think they have some value, though not a ton, in this spot. I don't much like bluffing the 26-7 type

I think you played it ok. I'd probably play it the same, but debate calling the river.I don't think this is a bluff with a 10. Most people aren't good enough to value bet a 10 on the end and would just check it down. 10's full maybe, but not just a 10.His bet sizing is pretty small, especially on the turn, so I don't really think it's a king.The river is weird: what do we beat? A6? A bluff? Not much. Too bad you don't have nines :club:

countersig imo
I thought about it, but it just verifies his stupid sig. The worst part was that he was pissing and moaning for me to back him up in some stupid thread, and BOOM like Ron Burgundy, "I immediately regret this decision" What a prima dona.

at first glance 3 value sized bets look like a world of hurt. at .25-.50 i think its too stationish to flat 3 streets on that board unless this guys just goes sick with like almost ATC and v-bets which is horribly unlikely.

77 and 99 are a big difference here, 99 I think calling is fine/good, 77 it's pretty borderline. I can call for curiosity to see what his betting patterns are here, because it seems like he's betting a small made hand for value. I don't know if he'd do that for 3 streets with a 6 but I'd like to know.It's probably slightly good with the missed draw and slightly losing with no draw present, but whatever, stationing aint that bad. It'd be cool to know if he had a K here too. I play heads up and note a tonnnnnnn so all this stuff is really valuable info to have, 6max it's nice to have but not quite as valuable, and 4handed I think you'll be playing enough hands against each other that figuring out his value betting range or w/e he's doing is worthwhile, especially with a hand that has showdown value (like a pocket pair above a 6) and could be good.
i like your point didn't realize that forgot it was 4 handed yah rather stationish