I haven't posted here a lot...obviously.....but the guy from my local game was the chipleader at the end of day 1D.....he is a pretty good tourney player.......we don't play much online anymore.....just live cash games, but the couple times he has played in one of the majors on sundays he has some pretty good deep runs.....just wanted to give him a shoutout....his name is Troy Weber. Cheers and flame away on the "noob"

If he wins... the first 2 to reply to this thread get 1% of the prize money imo.Go Troy Weber!
I'll find out what he thinks about this :icon_cool:He's not related to anyone by that name
I'll find out what he thinks about this :icon_cool:He's not related to anyone by that name
But will he owe Smasheroo any royalties?
But will he owe Smasheroo any royalties?
Does he post anymore? I remember when he had his $50-$1k thread......but that was a lonnnng time ago
Does he post anymore? I remember when he had his $50-$1k thread......but that was a lonnnng time ago
Most of the people who barely remember him don't post here anymore.But he got caught not being honest or something..ended up leaving and never returning
Most of the people who barely remember him don't post here anymore.But he got caught not being honest or something..ended up leaving and never returning
I think he left first, then it came out that he might not have been totally forthcoming about himself.All the same though.
I thought he left because people found out he was banging Marion.
marion sauce or something like that??anywho...troy is still CL through day 2B.....but I'm sure ya'll already knew that... :club:
gl beezy's friend.
Hey!! Whats going on Zach? Do you ever go to SYR anymore? I haven't been over there in a lonnng time....how have things been with you? Still making the transition to NL?
I will admit that the $50 to $1000 thread was the main reason I made the jump to online poker years ago. I would have paid him a royalty if he wasn't such an ass in other respects.
Hey!! Whats going on Zach? Do you ever go to SYR anymore? I haven't been over there in a lonnng time....how have things been with you? Still making the transition to NL?
I stopped by SYR a couple times before Vegas in June, but that's about it. Didn't end up meeting up with any of them this year, either.I hope I'm not still transitioning to NHL, it's been a year. :club: Playing 1/2 and 2/4 HU at the moment.