2009 Wsop $10,000 World Championship No Limit Hold'em

Day 2A of the 2009 Wsop $10,000 World Championship No Limit Hold'em Main Event begins at noon Vegas time today.I want to wish good luck to all the FCPers who are still alive and playing today.Vtlaxer started a general WSOP Main Event thread here.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=137190Updates as usual will be available at Poker Newshttp://www.pokernews.com/wsop/2009/event-57/day2a/

Playing 2A.Amazon Room Orange 93. I have just over 32K..... Good luck to everyone else...
Good luck Chris. A hockey playing Canadian going deep would be a good thing.
Good luck Chris. A hockey playing Canadian going deep would be a good thing.
A guy that looks like the 3rd Affleck brother would be even better imo.

Somehow only 2 people at my table have more than 2x my stack, which is odd considering I have <1/2 starting stack.

Somehow only 2 people at my table have more than 2x my stack, which is odd considering I have <1/2 starting stack.
gl Bizzle.

GL Chris, Bizzle and any other FCPers playing.If you get shortstacked just go find Tom Dwan and make a prop bet to at least get 1/2 your buyin back .....As the day grew late and some players grew bored, Tom “durrrr” Dwan and Matthew Marafioti started a prop bet with unfortunate consequences for Marafioti. Dwan bet Marafioti that he couldn’t down 10 shots of tequila within 15 minutes, and keep them down. Marafioti took Dwan’s action, and they put $5,000 on the line. Marafioti managed to survive the shots, but in his inebriation received a penalty for bad language. Marafioti then reportedly decided that he should remove himself from the room for the evening. Marafioti’s empty chair played well in his absence, and a sober Marafioti finished the day with chips to lock up a spot on Day 2b.

GL Chris, Bizzle and any other FCPers playing.If you get shortstacked just go find Tom Dwan and make a prop bet to at least get 1/2 your buyin back .....As the day grew late and some players grew bored, Tom “durrrr” Dwan and Matthew Marafioti started a prop bet with unfortunate consequences for Marafioti. Dwan bet Marafioti that he couldn’t down 10 shots of tequila within 15 minutes, and keep them down. Marafioti took Dwan’s action, and they put $5,000 on the line. Marafioti managed to survive the shots, but in his inebriation received a penalty for bad language. Marafioti then reportedly decided that he should remove himself from the room for the evening. Marafioti’s empty chair played well in his absence, and a sober Marafioti finished the day with chips to lock up a spot on Day 2b.
hahahaha wicked

MIASeveral people turned up late today. Eddy Sabat was thirty minutes late to his chair; according to Jimmy Fricke's Twitter, Fricke overslept and missed most of the first level of the day. But now that we're three hours into play, everyone should be in their seats, right?That's what you'd think, anyway, except over on Orange 62 (a table that was originally Brasilia 176), there is an unstacked pile of chips and a Day 2 re-draw slip on the table. It seems that Emeline Borell of Las Vegas, NV is supposed to be in that seat. Borell started the day with 18,075 chips and hasn't shown up yet. The stack has already been blinded and anted down to 7,525.

lolGl All!
Chris (aka Gruven) just texted me, 50K and hanging tough as of 20 minutes ago.Trying to find out about Vt, others etc...
yo scott!my phone says the call lasted 2:58did i say anything interesting?loledit: yes...obv everyone...this was phone sex
yo scott!my phone says the call lasted 2:58did i say anything interesting?lol
2:58....was that the time talked or time of call? Doesn't matter...they are usually the same.Usually I can never hear you so i always text instead B)
2:58....was that the time talked or time of call? Doesn't matter...they are usually the same.Usually I can never hear you so i always text instead B)
its ok Scott...i edited my post...you dont have to hide it anymore
Chris (aka Gruven) just texted me, 50K and hanging tough as of 20 minutes ago.Trying to find out about Vt, others etc...
V doesn't play til day 2b

I'm pretty sure everybody else played on 1c and 1d so they are all playing on 2b on Wed. :club: