This is for a 10.00 stake to run anything anything you want...Let me know what you wanna run... Any stats of your game would be nice in picking a runner. 40-60 with stake backRail must include Bust hand and a updated rail... If you have ever used www.pokerhand.org its makes rail's very short and easy to look at and reccommend. Good luck runners. :club:

40/60 stake back. As long as I've been here I don't think I've seen this for anyone giving out random stakes.Nice gesture, but this is a first for me.

40/60 stake back. As long as I've been here I don't think I've seen this for anyone giving out random stakes.Nice gesture, but this is a first for me.
Thanks... just having fun... I enjoy staking out and watching others win... :club:

I'll run in a 4.40 180 and couple 2.20 90 if I may

If you wanna run these tours please let me know...50/50 with stake back ( unless you win double the buyin )$2.20 6 max 4k g 13:45$2.75 7.5k guaren2.20 to run two 1.10 mtts4.40 FL 1k guaren 20:008.80 5k Guarentee 15:002.20 180 man x 4 = 8.80any others please let me know...Rail must be the same as above...Thanks and good luck

Why is it that every time I read one of your posts, I find myself staring at your sig for at least 30 seconds??? Who is she?
Why is it that every time I read one of your posts, I find myself staring at your sig for at least 30 seconds??? Who is she?
ha I stare at it too.... and not sure just a good avatar I found... :club:

Last time I was staked for a 180 man I bubbled with AK<AT, so I'd take another shot at something. I'd do the 4 $2.20 180 man tournaments if you want? I wouldn't be able to start for...5ish hours probably when I get off of work.EDIT:WhoopsFatterBurger (Wood Village)

Last time I was staked for a 180 man I bubbled with AK<AT, so I'd take another shot at something. I'd do the 4 $2.20 180 man tournaments if you want? I wouldn't be able to start for...5ish hours probably when I get off of work.
Sounds good, whats your stars name ?
Edited above, but you beat me to it.FatterBurger (Wood Village)
do you ever play at pstars???? or other names for other sites?
do you ever play at pstars???? or other names for other sites?
I only played on PokerStars for a little while before pulling the ~$100 back out to pay bills. I mostly play cash games on Cake now (after two really bad runs in tournaments there earlier). Name there is FatBurger.
So he's giving out scamstakeaments.
QFT.Noticing a few people who have been banned for one reason or another from PTP that stakewhore here.This guy and Herly33, mainly.