Is anyone else having trouble connecting to Stars? I removed and reinstalled but it's still having problems connecting. I see there are 150k plus playing right now so that sucks for me.A box pops up that says, "Error code -2/-83". I've contacted Stars but who knows how long it will take.

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to Stars? I removed and reinstalled but it's still having problems connecting. I see there are 150k plus playing right now so that sucks for me.A box pops up that says, "Error code -2/-83". I've contacted Stars but who knows how long it will take.
Havn't had that problem... but had someone get into my account back last December...Stars will fix it..Good luck
Havn't had that problem... but had someone get into my account back last December...Stars will fix it..Good luck
Your avatar makes it better for the moment. Thank you.
# I am getting an error code -2/-83.# This can be caused by incorrect proxy server settings. If you use a proxy server and changing the proxy server settings do not work, you will need to send your log files to PokerStars support.
From their FAQ.

Yeah, I created a log file an sent it on to support. They are extemely helpful. I guess they really want my rake. :)I know nothing about proxy settings so hopefully they can figure it out. And yes, I've tried restarting my computer, doing an unistall and reinstall, detached my router connection, closed my firewall momentarily and nothing has worked.I know it's no secret but Stars support has been on top of it replying within minutes each time I reply to a request of theirs. Very helpful.More booty shots would be welcome too if anybody wants to post them while I'm not grinding. Thanks much.

Yeah, I created a log file an sent it on to support. They are extemely helpful. I guess they really want my rake. :)I know nothing about proxy settings so hopefully they can figure it out. And yes, I've tried restarting my computer, doing an unistall and reinstall, detached my router connection, closed my firewall momentarily and nothing has worked.I know it's no secret but Stars support has been on top of it replying within minutes each time I reply to a request of theirs. Very helpful.More booty shots would be welcome too if anybody wants to post them while I'm not grinding. Thanks much.
:club:20070628crack.jpg