Absolute/UB Cereus Hold'em, $0.04 BB (9 handed) - Absolute/UB Cereus Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($0.95)SB ($1.05)BB ($0.69)UTG ($0.49)Pancake (UTG+1) ($0.29)MP1 ($0.10)MP2 ($0.18)MP3 ($1.46)CO ($0.29)Preflop: Pancake is UTG+1 with 8heart.gif, 8diamond.gif1 fold, Pancake bets $0.04, MP1 calls $0.04, MP2 raises to $0.06, 4 folds, BB calls $0.04, Pancake calls $0.02, MP1 calls $0.02Flop: ($0.25) 9spade.gif, Aclub.gif, 4spade.gif(4 players)BB checks, Pancake checks, MP1 checks, MP2 bets $0.02, 1 fold, Pancake...

I dont understand the hand history... It says $0.04 bb at the top yet villain raised 2c pf and bet the same on the flop.what stakes is this?

I dont understand the hand history... It says $0.04 bb at the top yet villain raised 2c pf and bet the same on the flop.what stakes is this?
.02/.042-cent incriments pf and on the flop and 4 cents on the turn/river...So pancake opened UTG+, sb posted 1 cent, bb posted 2 cents, 1 fold and pancake raised to 4The flop is definitely a fold

I think this is a fold.

Agreed.How about pre-flop? Too early to raise 88 or is a raise correct in microlimit?
I'm definitely raising this pre in a microlimit. Your almost always getting multiway with about any hand you play. Your going to maximize profits on your wins and its easy to get away on flops like this.

pancake, it is straight up hard to play micro limit out of position fold and don't even have a second though about it. At that level very straight forward linear play should so good profit.

I play it the same. I just might peel one if I was closing the action, but not with MP1 to act behind me. We're getting decent enough odds to draw to the 2-outer, plus some definitely implied odds, but I'm not doing it unless I'm closing the action.

pancake, it is straight up hard to play micro limit out of position fold and don't even have a second though about it. At that level very straight forward linear play should so good profit.
it's not hard to play oop, it's just less profitable. pocket pairs are the easiest hands to play oop. peel sucks with the flush draw and others in the pot. ipits