playing multiple tables

I have tried multi tabling for the first time just there during the first hr of a MTT.1 played 3 1-2 tables on stars as well as the MTT.I was up about $42 which is 7 big bets/hr per table.Is this above or below what I could normally expect if I kept at it??

I have tried multi tabling for the first time just there during the first hr of a MTT.1 played 3 1-2 tables on stars as well as the MTT.I was up about $42 which is 7 big bets/hr per table.Is this above or below what I could normally expect if I kept at it??
above. you would be better off keeping track of win rate per 100 hands. a rate of 3bb/100 at 1/2 would be good. you should be above 1. 2 would be not bad. i think around 3 is an upper limit of what you might expect. i'd be surprised if you could get much higher in the long run - if you find yourself consistently above 2, consider moving up limits. be careful playing two different games/limits at once - i only multi-table with different games if one is a freeroll MTT, otherwise you have to make decisions too quickly to properly assess the situation, especially within an MTT.cheers,daniel